• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, it's FE8 so that makes sense. It would be easier to maintain two characters than take care of 10+. And since it's FE8, you're not gonna die trying.

Pretty much.

And I play exclusively HM these days too.

Not that FE8 HM is hard or anything.

You mean 43

My one somehow got 29 Speed at the end. RNG blessed him.

Mine got 28 once. I was so happy. And this is on the first run that I started doing LakcheShanan too. High speed, high STR? hell yes!

Oh, I see. But you DO like him, right?

Yes.

Pretty much.

And I play exclusively HM these days too.

Not that FE8 HM is hard or anything.

lol, FE8 HM is easier than Easy Mode of most other FEs.

Mine got 28 once. I was so happy. And this is on the first run that I started doing LakcheShanan too. High speed, high STR? hell yes!

High Str too? Wow, that would be pretty amazing. And even better if he gets stat bonuses when next to the best-character-that-doesn't-need-a-holy-weapon-to-own-everything.

Yes.

That's good. Really really good.

I never got Shannan up to level 30 8]

What.

What is this.

You need to play Lakche Kill Things now.

Lakche with Balmung two-rounds Alvis in glory and epicness and is not afraid of anything. Though with RNG luck she can one-round him.

lol, FE8 HM is easier than Easy Mode of most other FEs.

High Str too? Wow, that would be pretty amazing. And even better if he gets stat bonuses when next to the best-character-that-doesn't-need-a-holy-weapon-to-own-everything.

Pretty much. Though I'm going to do a full on Seth solo, which actually has difficulty since he'll be lugging around base!Eirika.

Well, after Lakche's bonuses he had 26. His STR was average, but it's one away from cap. 8D

Edited by Luminescent Blade

What.

What is this.

Lakche with Balmung two-rounds Alvis in glory and epicness and is not afraid of anything. Though with RNG luck she can one-round him.

I gave my leg ring to Sety 8]

What.

What is this.

Wow, seriously? She needs Lunar/Meteor activation for that, right?

Pretty much. Though I'm going to do a full on Seth solo, which actually has difficulty since he'll be lugging around base!Eirika.

Do you HAVE to bring him near Eirika? He can solo the game just fine on his own. Well, on Normal Mode at least. Not sure about HM.

Well, after Lakche's bonuses he had 26. His STR was average, but it's one away from cap. 8D

Swordmasters never had good Str caps. And besides, with Balmung's Skill boost, he normally ends up hitting at least three times so low Str isn't an issue.

I gave my leg ring to Sety 8]

What does that have to do with anything?

Works too.

... but he doesn't come until CH8 and can't three-round Endgame Yurius with the help a dancer.

...I have videos too.

Shows how much favoritism I give to my Odos. <3

Should have given it to Shannan. lolevade >_<

@ Proto: Shannan cant keep up

Edited by Kai

... but he doesn't come until CH8 and can't three-round Endgame Yurius with the help a dancer.

...I have videos too.

Shows how much favoritism I give to my Odos. <3

...you're kidding, right? I could understand Lakche beating Julius with a Balmung but Shannan????

Wow, seriously? She needs Lunar/Meteor activation for that, right?

Do you HAVE to bring him near Eirika? He can solo the game just fine on his own. Well, on Normal Mode at least. Not sure about HM.

Swordmasters never had good Str caps. And besides, with Balmung's Skill boost, he normally ends up hitting at least three times so low Str isn't an issue.

Nope. Balmung's 30 MT + her 27 STR + Power Ring, With continue-pursuit-continue kills Alvis in one round.

Well, if Eirika's just standing there, she's going to be swarmed by enemies...

After some calculations, I'd have to bring Tethys to endgame. Stupid no Axes.

Actually, FE4 SMs have the best offensive caps with the best physical weapon, and then it went downhill from there... ;___;

27 is ridiculous. It's higher than Seth's.

They gimped female SM's to 22 in GBAs. I'm pretty pissed. That's... unpromoted Lakche.

...you're kidding, right? I could understand Lakche beating Julius with a Balmung but Shannan????

I've only done the Lakche version so far, but Shanan after supports faces 0% hit rates and is not afraid of anything.

Lakche faced a -37 hit rate after calculations. 8D

Proto, you say that

Ledah

is one of the hardest bosses to S-rank, right? I say, trying to S rank Isher makes S ranking him look like a walk in the park in comparison.

Shanan's non-holy evade is still better than the rest of your non-holies.

LOOK AT THAT SPD BASE. Who cares about his lack of growths?

@ERL: I think Kai meant LOLWTFAWESOME Evade, not LOLFAIL Evade.