• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Nope. Balmung's 30 MT + her 27 STR + Power Ring, With continue-pursuit-continue kills Alvis in one round.

Power Ring and double Continue activation. I knew it couldn't have been so easy.

Well, if Eirika's just standing there, she's going to be swarmed by enemies...

After some calculations, I'd have to bring Tethys to endgame. Stupid no Axes.

Oh, right. You'll have to bring her in.

Tethys doesn't attack so it'll still be a Seth solo.

Actually, FE4 SMs have the best offensive caps with the best physical weapon, and then it went downhill from there... ;___;

27 is ridiculous. It's higher than Seth's.

GBA Paladins never had good caps. FE4 Swordmasters were the best. And Swords were always the best physical weapons as long as you ignore Prf and * weapons.

They gimped female SM's to 22 in GBAs. I'm pretty pissed. That's... unpromoted Lakche.

Lakche > Marisa/Karla/Fir

I've only done the Lakche version so far, but Shanan after supports faces 0% hit rates and is not afraid of anything.

Lakche faced a -37 hit rate after calculations. 8D

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant Shannan that time. You NEED Lunar to three round him.

Proto, you say that

Ledah

is one of the hardest bosses to S-rank, right? I say, trying to S rank Isher makes S ranking him look like a walk in the park in comparison.

Different battling styles, I guess. I tried to S-rank Ledah a lot but only succeeded once iirc. I got Excalibur several times though. Wasn't too much trouble.

Power Ring and double Continue activation. I knew it couldn't have been so easy.

Oh, right. You'll have to bring her in.

Tethys doesn't attack so it'll still be a Seth solo.

GBA Paladins never had good caps. FE4 Swordmasters were the best. And Swords were always the best physical weapons as long as you ignore Prf and * weapons.

Lakche > Marisa/Karla/Fir

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant Shannan that time. You NEED Lunar to three round him.

She got continue once. I Leen'd her. Alvis has never been so easy. Not to mention she faces a 6% hit chance.

Yaaay.

At least in FE6/7 they had axes. With Eirika A, Seth can just two-round Demon King when he's 3RKO'd if he had Garm. But he doesn't, and Audhulma is two less MT, so he's stuck at a 3RKO and DK has three-range. Hence Tethys.

Well, if Shanan miraculously get to 27 STR (one point of STR blessing, actually. Lakche got the other three), with a dancer and Power Ring Julius can be three-rounded at endgame. Two if Continue activates on all occasions.

CH10 Julius is LOL onerounded by Lakche, it's hilarious.

@ERL: I think Kai meant LOLWTFAWESOME Evade, not LOLFAIL Evade.

Oh, that makes sense. But usually when people go lol[stat], they're making fun of that units failure at that stat hence why I got confused.

Hey, Soul. Nice name change.

Sorry. It sorta slipped out. :sweatdrop:

Tinny LOLSOLOing Hannibal's armors with Thoron after she's done with a bunch of Dragonknights=Win.

Screw efficiency, I have Ambush/Wrath/Elite.

Indeed. It would have worked so much better if Tinny were promoted by then for me. Stupid low movement.

Different battling styles, I guess. I tried to S-rank Ledah a lot but only succeeded once iirc. I got Excalibur several times though. Wasn't too much trouble.

I wonder what exactly you did against Isher. Because this time I just gave up because of all that *GUARD* bullcrap. Srsly, that stuff caused a ton of ragequits, and it doesn't help that whatever time spent in the "you can't do anything to him" phase carries over.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Your not one of those bastards that pair Levin with Tiltyu? Dude, you just got more awesome :D

Are you crazy?

She got continue once. I Leen'd her. Alvis has never been so easy. Not to mention she faces a 6% hit chance.

lol, how Leen is now a verb. And well, five leadership stars boss was never fair.

At least in FE6/7 they had axes. With Eirika A, Seth can just two-round Demon King when he's 3RKO'd if he had Garm. But he doesn't, and Audhulma is two less MT, so he's stuck at a 3RKO and DK has three-range. Hence Tethys.

FE6/7 lacked a Paladin as awesome as Seth though. Percival came close though. Also, won't Tethys get attacked by Demon King instead?

Well, if Shanan miraculously get to 27 STR (one point of STR blessing, actually. Lakche got the other three), with a dancer and Power Ring Julius can be three-rounded at endgame. Two if Continue activates on all occasions.

Interesting... the odds aren't too ridiculous.

CH10 Julius is LOL onerounded by Lakche, it's hilarious.

Meteor/Lunar?

Eh, I've never done it, though I know it's better in the end.

Holsety from two chapters earlier, and a mount. How is it better?