• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Holsety from two chapters earlier, and a mount. How is it better?

It isn't. Sage has higher caps than Mage Knight. Holsety really is meant for Sety and no one else. Only Azel and Lex have any business being Tiltyu husbands imho.

Edited by El Rey León

Are you crazy?

lol, how Leen is now a verb. And well, five leadership stars boss was never fair.

FE6/7 lacked a Paladin as awesome as Seth though. Percival came close though. Also, won't Tethys get attacked by Demon King instead?

Interesting... the odds aren't too ridiculous.

Meteor/Lunar?

Actually, Lakche was the one with the 100% hit. Alvis had 6%. I sic'd Charisma/Celice/Lover!Shannan around her and made it even with Alvis. He doesn't stand a chance.

Seth can reach him round one. Tethys move forward. Seth attacks round one, gets countered. DK summons monsters and don't do crap, neither do the monsters. Seth attacks again, gets dance'd, and kills DK. That's my plan.

Alternatively, I can get Eirika and Ephraim to rescue-drop Tethys since I dunno if the monsters will be roadblock or not.

Yeah. Lakche did it in three because she didn't proc continue all the time (she did 75% of the time, which is close to her 72% activation rate, makes sense)

Critical Astra does wonders. <3 Lunacrit offs him in two hits, as well.

See you later Fayt. :3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It isn't. Sage has higher caps than Mage Knight. Holsety really is meant for Sety and no one else. Only Azel and Lex have any business being Tiltyu fathers imho.

This has to be profile paged

See yah, Fayt.

Edited by Kai

It isn't. Sage has higher caps than Mage Knight. Holsety really is meant for Sety and no one else. Only Azel and Lex have any business being Tiltyu fathers imho.

Horse. Wrath. Earlier jointime. Silver hair

Actually, Lakche was the one with the 100% hit. Alvis had 6%. I sic'd Charisma/Celice/Lover!Shannan around her and made it even with Alvis. He doesn't stand a chance.

Oops, my bad. It makes a lot more sense now.

Seth can reach him round one. Tethys move forward. Seth attacks round one, gets countered. DK summons monsters and don't do crap, neither do the monsters. Seth attacks again, gets dance'd, and kills DK. That's my plan.

That sounds good. You sure Seth can survive two hits?

Alternatively, I can get Eirika and Ephraim to rescue-drop Tethys since I dunno if the monsters will be roadblock or not.

Is that really necessary? She won't be able to dance on Turn 1 anyway.

Yeah. Lakche did it in three because she didn't proc continue all the time (she did 75% of the time, which is close to her 72% activation rate, makes sense)

If the RNG was on your side, it would have been faster.

Critical Astra does wonders. <3 Lunacrit offs him in two hits, as well.

Holyn!Lakche has Critical?

Horse. Wrath. Earlier jointime. Silver hair

Oops, my bad. It makes a lot more sense now.

That sounds good. You sure Seth can survive two hits?

Is that really necessary? She won't be able to dance on Turn 1 anyway.

If the RNG was on your side, it would have been faster.

Holyn!Lakche has Critical?

Silver hair is sexy on the dudes.

I do calculations before bossfights that I'm unsure on. Provided that Seth gets his average DEF, both Dracoshields (or just one if he's blessed), and SethxEirika A (bound to happen because he'll have her rescued half the time), he can survive two hits.

Well, I've never brought Tethys to endgame because a Seth+Eirika teamup is sufficient to off the Demon King, so I don't know her starting position. Eph and Eir can bring her close to Seth, and on turn two she can dance.

I know. ;___;

No, but a Hero Sword with 100 kills on it does. +50% crit, even.

@ERL: Holsety!Arthur wants the Pursuit Ring, methinks.

I do like Hol!Sety better, though. Mainly because I like my tank!Arthur.

Wait, Kai, is it because I said "fathers" when I meant "husbands". That was clearly a mistake.

And sorry, Proto, I've just never been impressed with Holsety!Arthur as I have been with Holety!Sety.

Forgot. Too lazy to go back and check.

Tank Arthur is fun.....

If you don't mind the crappy mag. >w>

I give him the other Hero Sword.

Del can keep on using Defense Sword.

Tinny on the other hand... BEAST. REALLY BEAST. I prefer sticking Thoron on her for Ambush-Wrath-Continue lulz.

Um Tron?

He could easily hit Level 7 by C5 with Lex as his father. >.>

You mean C6.

And he has B Thunder before promotion. So Elthunder is his best bet and he doesn't have that. >____<

I get him promoted by early C8 latest, and that's with not feeding kills.

Besides hitting Dannan a million times with Wind because Lakche always get Leg Ring'd so Celice takes a bajillion turns to get down to Rivough.

I like it when Dozel, Freege, and Velthomer all become ruled by the same family at endgame.

I like it when you give me a new excuse to want you to get hit by a fucking car.