That One Thread

Florete

idk. He's weak to Holy iirc so I think I just kept using Silver Rapier and Einher Jar...

Isher also has huge disadvantages against elemental attacks in general. But in spite of that, I still think that he's one of the hardest bosses to S rank, mainly because he guards so dang often...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

On that note, I'm going to sleep and ditching my friend. Night Oujay's, I'll be back on Friday night~ BIO CAMP WOO

It's almost 10 PM over there...

Isher also has huge disadvantages against elemental attacks in general. But in spite of that, I still think that he's one of the hardest bosses to S rank, mainly because he guards so dang often...

idk, maybe I just got lucky. I recall having to reset every time I failed to S rank a boss with the only exceptions being Blue Fool and Ledah, because I kept failing too many times. Multiple hits would probably help against Isher.

idk, maybe I just got lucky. I recall having to reset every time I failed to S rank a boss with the only exceptions being Blue Fool and Ledah, because I kept failing too many times. Multiple hits would probably help against Isher.

Bold: Hmmm... But is Excalibur even worth the struggle? Especially since his attacks are even stronger after his barrier goes away - something I didn't really notice the first time around since he only got to use his Rage move, which he doesn't do in the first part.

Either way, I went "Screw it" this time because my patience ran out.

If you ask me, Excalibur is useless. I ended up wasting it every time. The next boss, Lindwurm, is super easy to S-rank even, with an electrical bow. The boss after that has huge Holy Resistance. Death would be the only boss where Excalibur might seem useful but no, by then you should have Saint Scepter which is easily superior.

I only got it for the sake of getting it. It's worthless.

If you ask me, Excalibur is useless. I ended up wasting it every time. The next boss, Lindwurm, is super easy to S-rank even, with an electrical bow. The boss after that has huge Holy Resistance. Death would be the only boss where Excalibur might seem useful but no, by then you should have Saint Scepter which is easily superior.

I only got it for the sake of getting it. It's worthless.

Figures. And it doesn't help that the Lindwurm, Fool and Sage also resist Holy (to some extent).

And Holsety!Sety can't crit. Holsety!Arthur can have 100 Crit. Half health but he'll dodge everything so it doesn't matter. And he has a horsie.

Actually, Levin passes down critical.

Good enough, then. I'm assuming you also ran the calculations on his Hit rate and found it to be 100.

99, to be exact. In a two-RN system it's almost as good.

You could manipulate her starting position. I could check that out.

I think it may be fixed.

Hey, it's still quite an achievement, you know. Not every FE4 character can pull that off.

True.

Oh, right. Forgot about that. I play super-conservatively and never get any weapon beyond 50 kills.

I overuse the swordies. 8D

Tank!Arhur being Lex!Arthur?

Yep.

Del?

Delmud.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lex!Faval has insane luck, for some reason. Not counting Ichival's bonuses, its his best stat. For mine, anyway.

Oh, and Shanan one-shot Ishtar. At 100% hit. Faval could only do that with 2 damage to spare (Shanan killed only just cleanly) at 40%.

Edited by Furetchen

Lex!Faval has insane luck, for some reason. Not counting Ichival's bonuses, its his best stat. For mine, anyway.

Oh, and Shanan one-shot Ishtar. At 100% hit. Faval could only do that with 2 damage to spare (Shanan killed only just cleanly) at 40%.

It's the Ulir blood.

I usually have Lakche kill Ishtar, but I overuse swordies so they have 50+ kill weapons by C7 at most and have insane crit by C8.