That One Thread

Florete

Not if Arthur starts with a physical class instead.

And he'd get Swanchika either way, if Lex was Major!Neir and gets the Swanchika drop from his dad.

But I thought weapons could only be inherited if the child could use it from their base class

Yep yep. Plus Holyn looks better in family pictures IMO.

Heh, I don't think I ever saw those fanart. Lex seems to be more popular though.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

But I thought weapons could only be inherited if the child could use it from their base class

Heh, I don't think I ever saw those fanart. Lex seems to be more popular though.

Well, lets say Arthur starts as a Axe Knight and promotes to Master Knight (screw normal promo paths)...

Holys get inherited no matter what. If you do LevinAyra Ska's going to have to have that Holsety even though he can't use it.

I actually have more HolynAyra than LexAyra arts, but I've been looking for HolynAyra harder.

...The family pic is what I posted yesterday. Collectively, they're known as the Issacian Sword Squad of Doom Death. Three out of the five members are Major Odo. The world is screwed.

Edited for typo.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

But I wish someone on your team could use Swanchika (and ThorHammer).

Yes. Gotta love that Neir def bonus.

THORHAMMER!!! I'd also wanna use Falaflame (61+ Atk is awesome) and Gungnir (Prayer+range+physical tank bonuses). Oh, wait, those are all the holy weapons...

Well, lets say Arthur starts as a Axe Knight and promotes to Master Knight (screw normal promo paths)...

Oh, I see, that makes sense. Except for the Arhur being an Axe Knight bit. I'd rather have him as a Swordmaster because that's my favorite class and he has the long hair that Shiva lacks.

Holys get inherited no matter what. If you do LevinAyra Ska's going to have to have that Holsety even though he can't use it.

Oh, they do? Didn't know about that, sorry. Does this mean Corple would normally start with the Holsety too?

I actually have more HolynAyra than LexAyra arts, but I've been looking for HolynAyra harder.

Sounds like you have a lot of those...

...The family pic is what I posted yesterday. Collectively, they're known as the Issacian Sword Squad of Doom. Three out of the five members are Major Odo. The world is screwed.

And one out of those three is Lakche, who has amazing stats. Don't forget Meteor+Lunar+Continue.

THORHAMMER!!! I'd also wanna use Falaflame (61+ Atk is awesome) and Gungnir (Prayer+range+physical tank bonuses). Oh, wait, those are all the holy weapons...

Screw that, let's have them all! Arion becomes playable, and... well, actually, AzelTiltyu is the canon pair (and the one I like better storyline-wise as opposed to LexTiltyu with the gameplay-wise), so FALAARTHUR and THORTINNY would be kickass.

Oh, I see, that makes sense. Except for the Arhur being an Axe Knight bit. I'd rather have him as a Swordmaster because that's my favorite class and he has the long hair that Shiva lacks.

IET made a hack on that. He tried to give Arthur Meteor Sword too but it didn't work...

Maybe it's Odo blood only.

He looked DAMN AWESOME as a SM.

Oh, they do? Didn't know about that, sorry. Does this mean Corple would normally start with the Holsety too?

Yep. Once you grind him to promotion he'll be able to use it.

Sounds like you have a lot of those...

Not nearly as massive as my SethEirika collection.

And one out of those three is Lakche, who has amazing stats. Don't forget Meteor+Lunar+Continue.

She's the best SM in the series IMO, combat-wise.

Shanan for sexiest.

Screw that, let's have them all! Arion becomes playable, and... well, actually, AzelTiltyu is the canon pair (and the one I like better storyline-wise as opposed to LexTiltyu with the gameplay-wise), so FALAARTHUR and THORTINNY would be kickass.

I'd much rather have the current enemy-only holy weapons than some rubbish like Ichival or Valkyrie. Arion should have been playable and Cyas should have had Falaflame in FE5.

Also, how is AzelxTailto canon?

IET made a hack on that. He tried to give Arthur Meteor Sword too but it didn't work...

Maybe it's Odo blood only.

He looked DAMN AWESOME as a SM.

Yeah, I'm the one who gave him that idea. Silver haired Swordmaster looks awesome. Meteor IS supposed to be Odo only, according to FE5.

Yep. Once you grind him to promotion he'll be able to use it.

I see... well, I actually missed Holsety in my first run so my Levin!Corple had to settle with Elwind.

Not nearly as massive as my SethEirika collection.

Expected

She's the best SM in the series IMO, combat-wise.

Shanan for sexiest.

Agreed. to both statements.

ALS: Inflation is on my list of things to play.

I'll add Binary to my list.

But I gotta play FE5, then Sethsolo, then my two other favoritism FE4 runs because Ska and Shanan haven't had their fun yet.

I'd much rather have the current enemy-only holy weapons than some rubbish like Ichival or Valkyrie. Arion should have been playable and Cyas should have had Falaflame in FE5.

Ichival's actually quite good. If only Faval had more move.

Also, how is AzelxTailto canon?

Lover Convo in C4.

I see... well, I actually missed Holsety in my first run so my Levin!Corple had to settle with Elwind.

Ouch. I'm surprised you grinded him so much, though.

You all should play Inflation.

All of you.

Binary is good too.

Sorry, Golden Sun Dark Dawn is coming out November 29 and I wanna finish my 4th run of The Lost Age before that.

Speaking of which,

If Ragnarok looks so epic, I just can't wait to see Odyssey. And Catastrophe. And Cruel Ruin, but I doubt they would have that.

Well, they won't inherit axes though...

So I see you seem to prefer Holyn as Ayra's best pairing? Which makes sense, since Lakche becomes too awesome with Balmung.

...Shannan has Balmung.

But I gotta play FE5, then Sethsolo, then my two other favoritism FE4 runs because Ska and Shanan haven't had their fun yet.

Shannan, feasible. Skasaha... are you sure about this?

Ichival's actually quite good. If only Faval had more move.

I know, it's good, but I just think it pales in comparison to the other ten (Valkyrie is rubbish since I never let anyone die anyway). It doesn't have the +30 bonus, for one thing.

Lover Convo in C4.

Yeah, I guess you're right. She doesn't have any conversations with Claude before they're paired iirc so Azel would be canon.

Ouch. I'm surprised you grinded him so much, though.

I love staves in general and FE4 Arenas make it ridiculously easy to abuse staves for EXP. That was before I learned about the Warp trick though, which may have sped it up.

...Shannan has Balmung.

Holyn has minor Odo. When both parents have minor X, both children will inherit major X (unless both parents also have minor Y, in which case one child gets major Y instead). Holyn!Lakche gets major Odo and a glitch allows the Balmung to be transferred.

I know, it's good, but I just think it pales in comparison to the other ten (Valkyrie is rubbish since I never let anyone die anyway). It doesn't have the +30 bonus, for one thing.

Valkyrie is very useful for Briggid if you don't know she'll pop out of the woodwork suddenly.

Holyn has minor Odo. When both parents have minor X, both children will inherit major X (unless both parents also have minor Y, in which case one child gets major Y instead). Holyn!Lakche gets major Odo and a glitch allows the Balmung to be transferred.

Key word; glitch.

Key term; blind run.

In Inflation.

Shanan gets 1-2 range Balmunk.

And you can sell off weapons.

Even Holy ones.

In Binary

Lakche, Skasaha, and Shannan in delta formation triggers a triangle attack.

That is like, the most awesome idea ever.

SM triangle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peg triangle (inb4dlv)