• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Of course. Shanam can never compare to the greatness of Shanan.

Yup

His hair color isn't even right. It's too brown. >:{

Never noticed that...

I like most of the FE5 mugs better, though. The shading's also better and its cleaner.

In general, yeah. <3 Rinehart and Sety.

Shanam?

The Samto of FE5

Levin as a Bard had a blue (?) hat and brown pants, and like sandals. Dunno about Sage. Can't remember, really.

Bards always wear sandals. Sage had some magenta-ish color to it iirc

You can see Shanam in a chapter 9 village of FE4.

Isn't it only if you had certain subs, though? Or...

I don't remember seeing him there, but the only sub I've had so far is Laylea and Sharlow.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Speaking of Femina, now that Fin's promoted at last and can use his Silver, well, should Femina get the Hero Lance now? She's the only non-Fin who can actually use it, bar Altenna, who A) haven't actually recruited yet and B ) Gae Bolg.

Speaking of Femina, now that Fin's promoted at last and can use his Silver, well, should Femina get the Hero Lance now? She's the only non-Fin who can actually use it, bar Altenna, who A) haven't actually recruited yet and B ) Gae Bolg.

Femina would benefit more from Hero. Althena's best weapons are Gae Bolg and Hero Sword.

Probably a good idea. It would have been better if you promoted Fin in Gen 1 and had Fury take it (assuming that you paired her. :( ), but it's not a bad idea to give it to Femina now either.

Probably a good idea. It would have been better if you promoted Fin in Gen 1 and had Fury take it (assuming that you paired her. :( ), but it's not a bad idea to give it to Femina now either.

Blind playthrough, remember? How would I have known Fin would run out on me? Besides, I'd prefer to have the hero lance here and now than have Fury take it to the grave.

Femina's ... eh.

Hey Soul.

@ Proto: I just went through a pixiv runthrough of all the Thracia art they have yesterday.

There's only 16 pages in total, even less than FE8's. ;_____;

At least that piece is absolutely amazing in art quality.

Edited by Luminescent Blade