That One Thread

Florete

HI THREAD~

What did I miss?

Hi Luminescent Blade!

You missed Rhythm~

WTF is this shit? I go to school today and find out there is no school Thursday or Friday. What the hell was the purpose of going to school today?

I told you they would be generous enough to give you a holiday. Welcome back, Kai!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I still had to endure today ;_;

Well, I here its your birthday. Happy birthday, dude!

Come on, one day. You get two days off. Which extends your weekend to four days.

And thanks, Kai! I'm pretty sure it's not my birthday in your timezone but yeah, it is in here.

Come on, one day. You get two days off. Which extends your weekend to four days.

And thanks, Kai! I'm pretty sure it's not my birthday in your timezone but yeah, it is in here.

Its Hika's birthday here >.>

Oh well, I'll drop by your page tomorrow. Argh Timezones

What did I miss?

Josh got drunk again and passed out on Amelia's couch. Then ALS drew Nazi symbols on his face. But other than that, nothing interesting.

WTF is this shit? I go to school today and find out there is no school Thursday or Friday. What the hell was the purpose of going to school today?

I remember once we had a first day of school on a FRIDAY. To this day, I don't know what the point of that was.

Glad you can stick around some more, Kai. Always good to see ya.

Josh got drunk again and passed out on Amelia's couch. Then ALS drew Nazi symbols on his face. But other than that, nothing interesting.

I lol'd. Should I feel bad?

@ Soluna: Shoot the people who ship you with him then -_-

LOL.

Anyway. Started my FE8 HM Seth Solo. Seth is actually deciding to screw himself over for once instead of being blessgod (-1STR, -2SPD, -2RES WTF man, I'll have to reset crap now?), but at least he's slightly DEF blessed, so it's good. <3

Oh, I didnt get to post my first day of school here?

Well.... it was... awkward.. to say the least... -_-

Okay, up until Lunch, it was all fine and then.... Kai's slut of a cousin who goes through guys faster then I go through money calls me over. I said, "NO U." And fell back asleep. She sent over two guys and they started to drag me over. It was weird so I went over. She started to introduce me to her friends and they were all like "OMG he's so cute. *Hugs*" -_- . And now, I will forever be known as "That pretty girls cousin" Pfft high school

Kai is a freshman.

Edited by Kai

Its Hika's birthday here >.>

Oh well, I'll drop by your page tomorrow. Argh Timezones

Nah, it doesn't matter. It IS my birthday now for me.

I remember once we had a first day of school on a FRIDAY. To this day, I don't know what the point of that was.

Because they actually wanted to start on Monday but they wanted a good excuse to stuff you with a truckload of homework, saying stuff like "you just got the whole weekend off, now you have to work".

I see you, Proto...

Sorry, I was eating.

I remember Lute soloing FE8!HM.

That was quite a chore. But fun.

Why am I not surprised?

Lux likes strong girls with glasses? Hm...

No, I just find the book crushing hilarious.

Sage or Mage Knight?

And was it with the main Lord trained or not?

Seth is going to carry around a base level Eirika in mine. GAAAAH.

Sage.

And I didn't train him. I made him hold back--or rather just stay away from the action. It was Ephraim so by the time Lute came into my possession, he was good enough (thanks to 4x) to survive about 2 hits. Oh yeah, that's AMAZING right