That One Thread

Florete

I'm in agreement. Well, log back in and you should be promoted by the next time ALS actually gets on.

But I'm horrible at writing. Seriously. I tried writing scripts for one chapter, a chapter that I myself made all the ideas for, and yet, the script was just absolute fail. It would be even worse for unknown territory. I can't write.

I do have MapWin so maybe I could try to construct some maps out of it...

It's more that some of my points require some knowledge about some games... I hope I don't go over the word limit.

You'll have to elaborate on each of those points then. I don't think you'll have to go very deep.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Pegasus Knight bases

HP - 14

Str - 4

Skl - 5

Spd - 5

Def - 3

Res - 2

Con - 5

Mov - 7

FalcoKnight bases

HP - 20

Str - 6

Skl - 7

Spd - 7

Def - 5

Res - 4

Con - 6

Mov - 8

Promo gains

HP +5

Str +2

Skl +0

Spd +0

Def +2

Res +2

Con +1

Mov +1

If you add these promo gains to the Peg bases, you get

HP - 14+5=19

Str - 4+2=6

Skl - 5+0=5

Spd - 5+0=5

Def - 3+2=5

Res - 2+2=4

Con - 5+1=6

Mov - 7+1=8

These are inferior to the FalcoKnight base stats. Therefore, it would be better to take the FalcoKnight base stats and add in the extra stats that you want (+15 and +3 for ever level iirc) rather than take the Pegasus base stats and include the promotion gains.

I recall Ether talking about low stats too. I think they should change the formula for prepromotes then. Nadesico!!!!!!! is no longer in charge, Daddy!!!!! probably forgot about the hack, so all you need to do is convince Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I made Furetchen without 'em anyway. He's STILL not as high as Marcus, trading extra Speed for -2 Str, -3 Skl and -something HP. But the things that make Marcus overpowered is the horse and the axe. Furetchen is a Sniper, in a far longer game to boot. He'll probably be indispensable through the Massive Quantities Of Swordmasters Route though.

So there you have it, really.

Enjol was swamped with real life. Lux took over hacking duties.

Edited by Furetchen

Well, I made Furetchen without 'em anyway. He's STILL not as high as Marcus, trading extra Speed for -2 Str, -3 Skl and -something HP. But the things that make Marcus overpowered is the horse and the axe. Furetchen is a Sniper, in a far longer game to boot. He'll probably be indispensable through the Massive Quantities Of Swordmasters Route though.

Base stats being similar to Marcus is good. Now, if his growth rates are as bad, then that's a problem

So there you have it, really.

Enjol was swamped with real life. Lux took over hacking duties.

Wait, Lux actually joined the forum? I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT HE KNEW THAT THE HACK EXISTED!

Base stats being similar to Marcus is good. Now, if his growth rates are as bad, then that's a problem

Well, I hit the mark of weakness. Given that Marcus is undeniably top-tier.

By 20/20 (I know, but...it's a mark) both have shit HP but Marky Mark gets 4 more, Marc has marginally more Strength, a shitload more Skill, and gets crumped in Speed...Furetchen has almost ten more. Furetchen also wins in Luck, and while Furet wins Def by four Marcus wins Res by four. Quite evenly matched, I feel. Except that Marcus gets doubled by the moon.

Well, I hit the mark of weakness. Given that Marcus is undeniably top-tier.

By 20/20 (I know, but...it's a mark) both have shit HP but Marky Mark gets 4 more, Marc has marginally more Strength, a shitload more Skill, and gets crumped in Speed...Furetchen has almost ten more. Furetchen also wins in Luck, and while Furet wins Def by four Marcus wins Res by four. Quite evenly matched, I feel. Except that Marcus gets doubled by the moon.

10 more in Speed is huge...

Bows are the most accurate weapon iirc so that should compensate for the difference in Skill somewhat. How a Sniper beats a Paladin in Def is something I'll never understand. Still good, for a Jeigan, but he's no Seth.

10 more in Speed is huge...

Bows are the most accurate weapon iirc so that should compensate for the difference in Skill somewhat. How a Sniper beats a Paladin in Def is something I'll never understand. Still good, for a Jeigan, but he's no Seth.

Exactly. Seth was godlike. Furetchen is merely fast, temporarily strong, and a good tank.

Edited by Furetchen

Parents aren't home so I'm got on my mom's computer. :>

I'll try talking with my dad tonight and see what happens.

ALS, put Seth in so I'll have a person to support with.

And should I be a prepromo SM? I want Myrm->SM before since I like being broken, but if you need I'll be a prepromo.

I want the male SM caps, though. Not because I'm manly or anything, but I really don't like the female SM caps at all. 22STR what. I plan on having a decent STR growth even as a prepromo, and I feel that 24 may utilize it better than 22. + statboosters. I wear pants (although with very high boots) in my OA anyway, so it's not like putting me as a male SM really changes much. Plus, custom battle sprite. :>

Parents aren't home so I'm got on my mom's computer. :>

I'll try talking with my dad tonight and see what happens.

ALS, put Seth in so I'll have a person to support with.

And should I be a prepromo SM? I want Myrm->SM before since I like being broken, but if you need I'll be a prepromo.

I want the male SM caps, though. Not because I'm manly or anything, but I really don't like the female SM caps at all. 22STR what. I plan on having a decent STR growth even as a prepromo, and I feel that 24 may utilize it better than 22. + statboosters. I wear pants (although with very high boots) in my OA anyway, so it's not like putting me as a male SM really changes much. Plus, custom battle sprite. :>

Welcome back, Luminescent Blade! It's really good to see you again. Good luck with convincing your Dad to let you use the computer more.

Seth CAN be added, if they feel the need to add a prepromote Paladin. You get max two characters each iirc so you can have yourself and Seth.

Also, a few months back, I remember the hack was running short on Myrmidons. I dunno if it's still like that but most likely, you'll be able to start as a Myrmidon.

As for male caps and pants, I don't think they'll do it unless your character is male. You can make him look feminine if you want *cough*lucius*cough*

Ask Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for details.

But I really don't like the female caps. >___< 2STR for 2RES (that SMs never cap anyway, versus a possiblity of capping with STR) is such a bad tradeoff.

I don't see any myrms on the list, but I could've missed it.

I'll just wait until ALS gets on.

... or I can do SM!Seth. I do have a mug for that. 8D Hey, ever since I took him to FE12 he gained reclassing powers.

But I really don't like the female caps. >___< 2STR for 2RES (that SMs never cap anyway, versus a possiblity of capping with STR) is such a bad tradeoff.

I don't see any myrms on the list, but I could've missed it.

I'll just wait until ALS gets on.

... or I can do SM!Seth. I do have a mug for that. 8D Hey, ever since I took him to FE12 he gained reclassing powers.

Like I said, you can make your character male. SM!Seth would be a good choice. It doesn't need to resemble yourself. A lot of them don't. iirc all of Rhaan's characters were female.

Dude, I dont think there is a limit on Paladins. Look at FE11, so many calves.

But some classes have higher demand than others.

I don't want to though. I also want Lumi and Seth to have a paired ending. WITH KIDS. <3

Eh, I'll ask ALS. I'll deal with the 22 cap if that's what I'll do.

SM!Seth it is.

Make them predestined, like I made mine.

Paladins were underrated until FE4 came out. >.>

FE11 = FE1 = FE3B1

FE2 had two really awesome Paladins.

Oh well, your guy is what.....?

He was supposed to be a Mercenary that joins really early. In fact, the first plan was for him to be in the Prologue. Now he's a boss at late-midgame.

Oh, and get on FEM.

Six months has not passed since I left.

I don't want to though. I also want Lumi and Seth to have a paired ending. WITH KIDS. <3

Eh, I'll ask ALS. I'll deal with the 22 cap if that's what I'll do.

SM!Seth it is.

You can have a FIXED A support, like PentxLouise

As for prepromote Swordmasters, there's already Ether...

Is that still viable if they come a different times?

Like Seth and Lumi got separated when they warpped continents, and Lumi joins (as a myrm) a lot earlier than Seth.

Should be.

We should make one of you related to the uber-awesome Jinsei