That One Thread

Florete

@Kai: I got a log in box. And I'm not registering until I get my own computer back.

Hence the "...I wish" at the end.

I think I'll give her Killing Edge/Wo Dao. Haven't decided yet.

But look at the comparisons. IS is obviously sexist. Lumi's going to use dude stats while her convos are going to be female. Done.

These are the stats I got from the bases, with the same addons of + 15 from what ALS gave, and another +15 because she's level 6.

Stat: F/M

HP: 23/25

Str: 9/9

Skl: 10/10

Spd: 13/14

Lck: 4/4

Def: 7/7

Res: 1/1

Con:6/8

Mov:5

Sword bases are blatantly overpowered, just on the whole. I had to nerf my merc to levels somewhere between Franz and Oujay.

Use those female stats and you probably won't be blatantly overpowered.

AND SETH IS NOT, REPEAT NOT, GOING INTO THE HACK. THE SM MUG, SURE, UNDER SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. I HAVE TO WRITE ALL THIS SHIT, YOU GUYS KNOW.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I see. Well, I'd like to be able to help with that, but my hacking skills are... well, comparable to those of a monkey.

You don't need hacking skills. About 80% of the members there know nothing about hacking. You just need to make your character. Give him/her a face, a class, some base stats, growth rates, and a backstory of any depth. ANYONE can do that. I could even help with the face bit, if you know nothing about splicing.

Can I play?

Everyone here can play it after we're done making it. After about 5-10 years or something like that. You could try to speed that up.

But seriously, wouldn't you want your dream character to appear in an actual Fire Emblem game that players all over the world will be able to play as? If yes, then go to FEM.

I'll consider it. It seems like a good goal for spriting practice.

Good thing I don't need to know anything about hacking. Fayt's skills are comparable to a monkey. Mine is even less than that.

Edited by El Rey León

I can help with splices. gtfo ASL]

I'm framing.

Everyone here can play it after we're done making it. After about 5-10 years or something like that. You could try to speed that up.

But seriously, wouldn't you want your dream character to appear in an actual Fire Emblem game that players all over the world will be able to play as? If yes, then go to FEM.

I can actually expect it by next summer, if we can get 1 Ch a week.

lolads

I can actually expect it by next summer, if we can get 1 Ch a week.

Maybe I can try map designing?

lolads

Well, you still haven't given me a good enough job in here. Aside from writing, which I fail at, and character submission, which I'm fairly sure the desired slots are no longer open for me.

Maybe I can try map designing?

Well, you still haven't given me a good enough job in here. Aside from writing, which I fail at, and character submission, which I'm fairly sure the desired slots are no longer open for me.

That isn't a bad idea. Go for it. Get Mappy.

There are a LOT of character slots.

That isn't a bad idea. Go for it. Get Mappy.

I think I have it already...

There are a LOT of character slots.

So I can bring in my bearded general with Valter's shoulders? In any case, Luminescent Blade, El Ray Leon, and Fayt deserve a chance first.

I think I have it already...

So I can bring in my bearded general with Valter's shoulders? In any case, Luminescent Blade, El Ray Leon, and Fayt deserve a chance first.

Good.

Yes.

There are EXACTLY 20 slots left.

aka, ones that are still currently active and have posted who is replacing who.

So I'd say about 13-14 actually open.

Good.

Now I just need to have an idea on the chapter designing...

Yes.

There are EXACTLY 20 slots left.

aka, ones that are still currently active and have posted who is replacing who.

So I'd say about 13-14 actually open.

Hmmm... that's a lot, actually...