That One Thread

Florete

Thanks Lumi~

You can take SM!Seth, as long as it ISN'T Seth. It just so happens that Hypothetical Frank has the exact same personality and uses his parts heavily and supports with Lumine's character...

Wait, if she can't make Seth, then I can't make Mist? :3

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi~

Oh and ALS, do female myrms have promotion bonuses in FE7? I looked on the main site and there's only the male myrm->SM promotion, but I dunno if it works the same way, since there's only Karla in FE7 and she's already an SM.

It'd suck to be cheated out of that delicious +5 HP, +2 STR/DEF/RES, and +1 con. :<

HOWEVER Theoretical Gloria can be a whiny plot device on a stick dragged around for no apparent reason with a whiny-ass friend who cries a lot with red hair and a similar outfit.

Hi~

Oh and ALS, do female myrms have promotion bonuses in FE7? I looked on the main site and there's only the male myrm->SM promotion, but I dunno if it works the same way, since there's only Karla in FE7 and she's already an SM.

It'd suck to be cheated out of that delicious +5 HP, +2 STR/DEF/RES, and +1 con. :<

Use the ones from FE7 or 8 I guess.

Oh cool.

... Does that mean I have to actually sprite stuff though? If so :/

No. Xiltas can knock out sprites at amazing speed, ALS can knock out sprites but has a massive list of things to do, Kitsune can knock out sprites inconsistently and I can...splice occasionally.

Hi~

I think I can mod it to fix that.

I'm not the Nightmare person though.

Oh cool.

Get someone to.

Also guys, just saying right now, any of the spriters have permission to edit your sprites so they are refined, because if ERL is entering that mist.....it's gonna need a lot of tweaking.

Also guys, just saying right now, any of the spriters have permission to edit your sprites so they are refined, because if ERL is entering that mist.....it's gonna need a lot of tweaking.

I don't mind. I'd like to enter my own sprite but since I'm a beginner it's gonna look awful so I'll take all the help I can get. I'll try not to just do a Lloyd recolor. :P

so like I randomly feel like saying hi

and people mention a hack

can I be part of it

Yes

Thanks Lumi~

Wait, if she can't make Seth, then I can't make Mist? :3

Wait, I can't make Lloyd then?

Oh cool.

No, you don't.

ALS, let's set up a FAQ thread in FEM.

People can ask shit and I'll scream at them.

It'll be just like olde times.

Except in old times, it was you asking questions and Nadesico!!!!!!! screaming at you.

FE8 palette.

Huh? I thought you could use FE6 and 7 ones too...

Oh well, then I guess you'll do. What are some good tips that could start me off (until I get Photoshop which I assume is superior)?

See the "Pick Color" tool (Eye Dropper)? Select that and click on a color to pick that color. Also, while selecting that, you can right-click on a color to make it your background color. This background color will be the color that will be created by the eraser (default: white).

Also, if you use the eraser with the right-click instead of left clicking, then all of the "picked color" that the eraser goes over will be replaced by the background color, while the other colors remain unaffected, no matter how many times the eraser rubs over them.

Even after you zoom your image to 6x or 8x, it might still be difficult for you to aim at the exact pixel. After zooming, you can press "Ctrl+G" to create a grid over the image, that should make it much more easier to deal with the tiny pixels. The grid itself does not alter the image in any way and you can remove it with "Ctrl+G"

If you make a mistake while messing with your image and you STILL have the mouse button clicked down, then (while still holding that mouse button) you can just click the opposite mouse button to undo what you just did. This is a whole lot faster than "Ctrl+Z" and could save quite a bit of time and is much less frustrating.

There's more but I doubt they would be very useful.

Edited by Proto

Fun shit.

FE8, just so it's easier for me and I don't have to convert it.

Indeed

Hmm, alright. But why is it necessary to convert them? I seriously hope someone in FE8 has Lloyd's yellow hair and green belt...

Indeed

Hmm, alright. But why is it necessary to convert them? I seriously hope someone in FE8 has Lloyd's yellow hair and green belt...

8D

Because all the mugs are going to be FE8 colored.

In that case, I'd just darken them with Usenti by a bit.

Edited by MeteorLunarSolar