• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ah. Oh. When you see the layers thing, there's a half-black, half-white circle. Click on it. There's a bunch of adjustments you can play around with, like gradient map and channel mixer.

Speaking of which, don't be afraid to use layers. The average graphic is around 30~50 layers for me.

I got it down to 16 fine now. Though I do have to ask Astra about the coloration... I'm not too pleased with what FE8 uses as black as a hair color in all their mugs. It doesn't look right.

(Also Astra, when you get on, Is my original colors okay (besides the outline and the darker parts, I'll deal with that), actually? I recolored my mug on colors existing in the original FE8 mugs and it doesn't look right.)

I can make custom Palettes, show.

Well, when you get back from school

... fuck my post earlier didn't show up, so I'll basically make this as easy to insert as possible)

I have a mug on FEShrine but my internet is being dumb so I can't go on it for a link. Astra, you can find the frames in the FEC section -> Characters -> Rein on the 2nd page. You'd have to ask Eclipse40 for permission to make it FE8 colors though (and I guess Zeldiacflame for the frames). Also, battles sprite could easily just be a Wil recolor with red shirt/ black hair/ red bow/ whatever else the spriter feels like, mostly black red gray would probably look best.

Stats:

LV10

HP 27 (45%)

Str 11 (50%)

Skl 14 (40%)

Spd 11 (90%)

Luk 10 (55%)

Def 7 (10%)

Res 7 (10%)

Affin Fire

Bow C

before anyone calls hax, it's 300% total (usual hack growth total) and *points to def/res*

Items

Iron Bow

Killer Bow (keeping in mind fact that NPC AI will probably use this all the time)

random Thunder tome (I'm personally disappointed that there's nobody like this n an actual FE game)

Other stuff: Probably start as an NPC who joins by talking to Lumi. Would support Lumi, Furet, (if they're okay with that) and whoever else wants to support. No streamlined personality, somewhat irrational, etc etc.

... fuck my post earlier didn't show up, so I'll basically make this as easy to insert as possible)

I have a mug on FEShrine but my internet is being dumb so I can't go on it for a link. Astra, you can find the frames in the FEC section -> Characters -> Rein on the 2nd page. You'd have to ask Eclipse40 for permission to make it FE8 colors though (and I guess Zeldiacflame for the frames). Also, battles sprite could easily just be a Wil recolor with red shirt/ black hair/ red bow/ whatever else the spriter feels like, mostly black red gray would probably look best.

Stats:

LV10

HP 27 (45%)

Str 11 (50%)

Skl 14 (40%)

Spd 11 (90%)

Luk 10 (55%)

Def 7 (10%)

Res 7 (10%)

Affin Fire

Bow C

before anyone calls hax, it's 300% total (usual hack growth total) and *points to def/res*

Items

Iron Bow

Killer Bow (keeping in mind fact that NPC AI will probably use this all the time)

random Thunder tome (I'm personally disappointed that there's nobody like this n an actual FE game)

Other stuff: Probably start as an NPC who joins by talking to Lumi. Would support Lumi, Furet, (if they're okay with that) and whoever else wants to support. No streamlined personality, somewhat irrational, etc etc.

You yourself have to ask to use it, you can't just say, "Oh, I have this mug that was made by someone that I want to use in your hack" You have to ask.

That's palettes, we'll get there.....eventually. >_>

...Uh, how late do you want to join again?

Because looking at that, you'd have to join in a route, which you'd need to decide, and to do that, you'd need to join.

So. I started my Eirika and the Jehannans (and Saleh+Ewan) run. Apparently, mandatory Seth meatshield is mandatory because earlygame Eirika decided to get hit twice in a row with <25 hit rates. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU- /raeg.

Eirika, surprisingly, was being out of norm and getting screwed for once.

Out of her 19 levels pre-promotion, she gained DEF TWICE. FUCKING TWICE. With 30% growths which sure as hell is better than the cavs (besides Seth and Duracell).

WTF woman. Why you do this to me.

At least she's going to dodgetank like a boss for a while. And I have Joshie now so I can dump all the experience on him.

Can't wait until I get Gerik DAH MAN.

And Saleh. OMG Saleh you will be god when you join. STAVES HELL YES.

Who should get Audhulma? I don't think I have time to grind Gerik's Axe level to S so he'll have to fight for Audhulma with Joshie. Saleh's probably getting Excalibur. Marisa... well, she's doing damage, but out of the competition for the Holy.

And should I Sage or Mage Knight Ewan?

Going to sprite now~

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Screw ranks. Earlygame was an Eirika solo with Seth as a meatshield. Turncounts are probably worse than my Sethsolo. At least Seth can 4-turn C6.

Knoll isn't in play. It's a themed run where I use Eirika, THE KING OF JEHANNA, Gerik's Mercs, and Saleh (and his student, because he's best friends with Gerik and Ewan's Tethy's brother, so I count them in with the Mercs) because I LOVE JEHANNA.

You just brought up a good point, though.

Ewan for summoner. Free bait FTW. He's getting earlypromoted anyway. Don't wanna grind his levels. GAH.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You yourself have to ask to use it, you can't just say, "Oh, I have this mug that was made by someone that I want to use in your hack" You have to ask.

That's palettes, we'll get there.....eventually. >_>

...Uh, how late do you want to join again?

Because looking at that, you'd have to join in a route, which you'd need to decide, and to do that, you'd need to join.

Fuck I thought that'd get me out of work. :(

... Chapter 10 in the euqivalent of Eirika's route? Replacing Gerik I guess.

Fuck I thought that'd get me out of work. :(

... Chapter 10 in the euqivalent of Eirika's route? Replacing Gerik I guess.

Not my problem dood.

It's FE7, there's a module that allows Route splits, or patch, I don't remember.

The game splits in 2 optional paths in chapter......6.

Not my problem dood.

It's FE7, there's a module that allows Route splits, or patch, I don't remember.

The game splits in 2 optional paths in chapter......6.

:(

Oh.

Chapter 8 ish then.