• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm at the Lemurian Ship now, but at one point I had to leave Gondowan and go all the way back to Garoh for a Jupiter Djinni I forgot >_>

Edited by Ein Lanford

I'm at the Lemurian Ship now, but at one point I had to leave Gondowan and go all the way back to Garoh for a Jupiter Djinni I forgot >_>

The one that Maha gives, I'm guessing? That was a wise choice because Djinn are far more important than other stuff. Did you just get the Lemurian ship now?

Yeah, I surely don't like the idea of Valukar's Stun Jip being any more powerful than it already is, hence suggesting to use Break if he uses Megaera. And you'll be kicking yourself if he manages to summon Coatlicue.

2vt2p3c.png

Unfortunately, none of my party members were in a class that had Break...

His father is a 'My country, right or wrong' idiot who abandoned his morals for an idiot king.

Elto is the epitome of a Paladin, always picking the least practical option. But he was a good person.

I only like blonde-haired Paladins and, to a lesser extent, Seth. I don't like any of the Christmas Knights.

C'mon, everyone likes Forde and Kyle. THEY HAVE NO NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS.

I like Forde, Kyle, Kieran and Oscar, Sain, Alec. Dislike Kent and Noish. Dunno 'bout Abel/Cain, Lance/Alan, or FE5 dudes.

Edited by Furetchen

Elto is the epitome of a Paladin, always picking the least practical option. But he was a good person.

C'mon, everyone likes Forde and Kyle. THEY HAVE NO NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS.

I like Forde, Kyle, Kieran and Oscar, Sain, Alec. Dislike Kent and Noish. Dunno 'bout Abel/Cain, Lance/Alan, or FE5 dudes.

I see a lot of green guys over there...

I find the blondies to be the best though. Matilda took down an army of around 12 Cavaliers and one Paladin without healing at all. Aless is Crit h4x. Camus and Sirius are just too cool. Percival is pretty decent in Hard Mode.

An interesting sig, Astra has.

If you're gonna speak Yoda, at least do it right.

Edited by Proto

We're at the same point! :awesome:You'll beat this WAY before I do

Hi.

I see a lot of green guys over there...

I find the blondies to be the best though. Matilda took down an army of around 12 Cavaliers and one Paladin without healing at all. Aless is Crit h4x. Camus and Sirius are just too cool. Percival is pretty decent in Hard Mode.

It's the stuck-up ones that piss me off, and only Noish and Kent really fall under that banner. The more laidback ones are better by far.

Aless, Elto, yes. Percival is officially Top Tier, not 'pretty decent'. As is Franz, for that matter. Is Matilda from Gaiden?Don't forget Treck!

*Throws at Furet's face*

crowe.png

HOLY SHIT YES

It's the stuck-up ones that piss me off, and only Noish and Kent really fall under that banner. The more laidback ones are better by far.

Doesn't Kyle fall to that category to some extent?

Aless, Elto, yes. Percival is officially Top Tier, not 'pretty decent'. As is Franz, for that matter. Is Matilda from Gaiden?Don't forget Treck!

Yeah, Matilda is from Gaiden. Zeke too. I thought people considered Alance to be superior to Percival but I guess I was right about blond-haired Pally awesomeness after all.