• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Apparently so. I wouldn't know, since I never unlocked Thunderhead/Thunderstorm in Book 1. Only saw it in Book 2, thanks to Wonder Birds.

Hmmm.

Also, I suppose your current class setup is something I could only create around lategame, due to the number of Djinn needed for the classes.

Hmmm.

Also, I suppose your current class setup is something I could only create around lategame, due to the number of Djinn needed for the classes.

Actually, my class setup favors only four people out of eight, so you'll have focus only on half of your party then or go through the time-consuming process of reclassing everyone each time you change characters. If you'd rather treat everyone equally, then I would suggest not using ANY of the item-dependant classes. Speaking of which, Necromage and Beast Lord are probably superior to Acrobat.

I was able to access Ninja before the Serpent though. But that's only because I did Aqua Rock and Tundaria Tower before touching Gaia Rock. And by the time you face Poseidon, you should be able to get 6 of all, which lets you access every class (aside from upgrades) except Samurai and White Mage.

Actually, my class setup favors only four people out of eight, so you'll have focus only on half of your party then or go through the time-consuming process of reclassing everyone each time you change characters. If you'd rather treat everyone equally, then I would suggest not using ANY of the item-dependant classes. Speaking of which, Necromage and Beast Lord are probably superior to Acrobat.

I was able to access Ninja before the Serpent though. But that's only because I did Aqua Rock and Tundaria Tower before touching Gaia Rock. And by the time you face Poseidon, you should be able to get 6 of all, which lets you access every class (aside from upgrades) except Samurai and White Mage.

Yeah, trying to use any of the item-dependent classes makes things pretty awkward, to say the least.

And then there's Taopo Swamp, where I can get some forgeable items and a Venus Djinni VenusDjinniGif.gif

I got a 4 for Physics 15-minute test. Gargh.

I got 42% on a Maths test I didn't really care about! First fail grade on anything since an assignment a year and a half ago.

And now THE TERM IS OVER

You are.

Waitwhat

If that's the case, would Lumi be able to support with Kolbane, then?

Only because I demand the Ogma and the Navarre have a support. Always. They didn't have one in FE7 and it annoyed me.

Edited by GLORY TO JEHANNA

Bye, Fayt

Actually, since I won't be doing anything to the sprite itself, I could just move it myself. Luminescent Blade, is this okay?

Lumi-1.png

Well, I had a few pixels on the hair that I needed to fix myself, so I went in and edited it.

Otherwise it would been fine.

If that's the case, would Lumi be able to support with Kolbane, then?

Only because I demand the Ogma and the Navarre have a support. Always. They didn't have one in FE7 and it annoyed me.

Yes! ohgodsyes

Lumi, why have you changed your name to what your member title was?

@ Furet: I really liked it. Just that I wanted to make my comment more interesting than just "it was awesome".

Thanks~ Chapter Three is the first chapter I'm really happy with, given that it both advances the plot AND has the riot scene.

That riot scene was so fun to write. I'm sure I'll write Rejeck back into the script somehow!

It's fine. Physics, imo is the hardest science of Bio, Chem, and Physics.

Well, I'm weakest in Bio but yeah, I find Physics tougher than Chemistry

Yeah, trying to use any of the item-dependent classes makes things pretty awkward, to say the least.

And then there's Taopo Swamp, where I can get some forgeable items and a Venus Djinni VenusDjinniGif.gif

Yup. But in my case, I don't use Isaac's party so I have no problems with using the items.

And yeah, you'll need to visit Taopo Swamp. When to visit is another question though, since it takes way too long to go from the northern or western part of the continent to Yallam. My advice would be to do it after Aqua Rock, while you're heading to Tundaria. You can wait till after Ankohl Ruins so that you can forge the Sylph Feathers on your first visit, but then you can't have a Ninja against the Serpent.