That One Thread

Florete

True, but Frost Card is THE only Mercury Psynergy, aside from Avoid, that the Pierrot series learns. So, until Lv 46, Piers doesn't get to abuse his high Mercury base power. The Pierrot class generally seems to be focused on Mars though, with the Juggle series, Flame Card, and Fire Breath with no more than two attacking Psynergy for any of the other elements.

The Mars Djinn there, Reflux, was in a pretty interesting ice puzzle. And yeah, Urchins are weak, even in Hard Mode. You probably already remember that you'll have to end up visiting either Izumo or Apoji Islands twice, because you need Sand for the Jupiter Djinn Haze, and you need Parch for the Ulysses Summon Tablet. I obviously picked going to Apoji first, since the Serpent scares me in Hard Mode.

Well, that's true. Hmm...

Indeed, Urchins have fail HP, even on Hard mode. How much harder are Aqua Rock's monsters relative to Gaia Rock's?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, that's true. Hmm...

Indeed, Urchins have fail HP, even on Hard mode. How much harder are Aqua Rock's monsters relative to Gaia Rock's?

Well, I did Gaia Rock after Avimander so I found those enemies to be really easy. Aqua Rock monsters were really tough but that was like, the first place I went to once I got the ship (even before Yallam).

The bowling was a drag( I feel like I dislocated a shoulder or something >_< ) It was the party that was awesome.

Mmm. Bowling parties are not for the bowling. Go figure.

Bowling parties I've gone to were for the food (They served really good food. Teachers from my school would go there for lunch and bring it back dry.gif) and the arcade at the bowling alley.

So liek, lazy writing............

B support....... (Here goes...)

*Claire appears right, Kaien left eyes half open*

Claire: My lord, please you must get some help! You cant keep fighting like this!

Kaien: Cl -claire? Is that you?

Claire: *Moves forward* Oh gods, you've contracted a fever. Someone! Anyone please!

Kaien: Claire!

Claire: Ah...... My lord?

Kaien: Im sorry Claire I jus- *cough*

Claire: My lord, hold on... *Closes eyes*

Kaien: This.... light.... What is it? It feels so warm...?

Claire: My lord?

Kaien: *Opens eyes fully* And Im back. Thank you Claire, I really appreciate it.

Claire: My lord, why didnt you see a healer? How could you be so reckless?!?! Why did you go out to battle in your state? My lord are you in fact, a fool?

Kaien: Heh, I never thought you would ask...

Claire: Eh?

Kaien: Everything you say is either My lord this or my lord that. What you said right now..... it really means a lot to me....

Claire: Milor- Kaien.... if it truly means that much to you then I will....

Kaien: Great. Say, before you used to refer you me as Kaien... where did the "My lord" come from

Claire: Father Sharlow... he pretty muched drilled it in.

Kaien: Mm, well try not to make that mistake again.

Claire: Of course I wont, Kaien. I could get used to this.

Kaien: You better. I never remember being your lord

Claire: Thank you, Kaien. That really made me feel better.

Kaien: Hey, shouldnt I be saying that? *Claire leaves*

Kaien: *Eyes closed* If only that were true. Urgh.... Claire, forgive me....

I just cant think like this >_<

I have the same problem.

I've been stuck writing Inari x Lumi A for days and can't get a good grasp.

@JB:

I haven't gotten around to playing that mode yet--- but where do you need help on?

Edited by GLORY TO JEHANNA

Well, I did Gaia Rock after Avimander so I found those enemies to be really easy. Aqua Rock monsters were really tough but that was like, the first place I went to once I got the ship (even before Yallam).

Hmm... Turns out that Aqua Rock's monsters are lower level than Gaia Rock's. And whereas the monster weaknesses in Gaia Rock are all over the place, all of Aqua Rock's enemies are weak against either Mars or Jupiter.

Edited by Ein Lanford

So liek, lazy writing............

B support....... (Here goes...)

*Claire appears right, Kaien left eyes half open*

Claire: My lord, please you must get some help! You cant keep fighting like this!

Kaien: Cl -claire? Is that you?

Claire: *Moves forward* Oh gods, you've contracted a fever. Someone! Anyone please!

Kaien: Claire!

Claire: Ah...... My lord?

Kaien: Im sorry Claire I jus- *cough*

Claire: My lord, hold on... *Closes eyes*

Kaien: This.... light.... What is it? It feels so warm...?

Claire: My lord?

Kaien: *Opens eyes fully* And Im back. Thank you Claire, I really appreciate it.

Claire: My lord, why didnt you see a healer? How could you be so reckless?!?! Why did you go out to battle in your state? My lord are you in fact, a fool?

Kaien: Heh, I never thought you would ask...

Claire: Eh?

Kaien: Everything you say is either My lord this or my lord that. What you said right now..... it really means a lot to me....

Claire: Milor- Kaien.... if it truly means that much to you then I will....

Kaien: Great. Say, before you used to refer you me as Kaien... where did the "My lord" come from

Claire: Father Sharlow... he pretty muched drilled it in.

Kaien: Mm, well try not to make that mistake again.

Claire: Of course I wont, Kaien. I could get used to this.

Kaien: You better. I never remember being your lord

Claire: Thank you, Kaien. That really made me feel better.

Kaien: Hey, shouldnt I be saying that? *Claire leaves*

Kaien: *Eyes closed* If only that were true. Urgh.... Claire, forgive me....

I just cant think like this >_<

Grammar issues, I see them.