Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't even know how to layer, Lumi.

Another Old:

ameliac.png

I love it how she has more Def and less Res than me, being a magic user. :awesome:

He hates me, and I revel in it. It's kinda fun~

I hope you don't hate him back. 8[

I don't even know how to layer, Lumi.

28hctip.jpg

Every time you do something different, click that button.

Drawing for example.

You make a new layer, draw a sketch.

Make another layer on top of that, refine the sketch.

Make a layer on top of that, make lineart. Hide both sketch layers (the eye-thing)

Make a layer below the lineart, color.

Make multiple layers for layers of shading.

Do something about the background.

???

Profit.

28hctip.jpg

Every time you do something different, click that button.

Drawing for example.

You make a new layer, draw a sketch.

Make another layer on top of that, refine the sketch.

Make a layer on top of that, make lineart. Hide both sketch layers (the eye-thing)

Make a layer below the lineart, color.

Make multiple layers for layers of shading.

Do something about the background.

???

Profit.

oh wow

my life just got 5 times easier.

seriously

FC's

this

helps

oh my

FML.

Oversatement. Understatement.

Yeah, thanks mom for letting your daughter walk home in the dark, windy, cold night of 50 something degrees even though I told you meetings are short. You just had to grow grocery shopping. This happens every Monday. >_> And making me late too, saying "I want to save gas", since my bro's piano lessons end at the same time. And then the meeting is half way over. And I wanted to get home early to do this fricking large pile of homework.

And then our dumb cat runs outside when I open the door. Smart. Let's hope he doesn't get hit by a car, or freeze.

Anyone else having a pleasant evening?

I hope you don't hate him back. 8[

Well, I think he's a fawning twat who keep whining about how everyone hates him and then does nothing to resolve the situation, too much of a pussy to accept other peoples' advice.

Hate? Probably not.

FML.

Yeah, thanks mom for letting your daughter walk home in the dark, windy, cold night of 50 something degrees even though I told you meetings are short. You just had to grow grocery shopping. This happens every Monday. >_> And making me late too, saying "I want to save gas", since my bro's piano lessons end at the same time. And then the meeting is half way over. And I wanted to get home early to do this fricking large pile of homework.

And then our dumb cat runs outside when I open the door. Smart. Let's hope he doesn't get hit by a car, or freeze.

I left my jacket home.

Train took long

Fire Drill.

Then Real Fire.

Then the train took long again.

I caught a cold.

It's been a pretty good/evening day for me.

HI Iris~

Edited by Pickle Surprise!

FML.

>_<

I am sorry to have heard that, new sister!

But feel well you're at home now. :3

Well, I think he's a fawning twat who keep whining about how everyone hates him and then does nothing to resolve the situation, too much of a pussy to accept other peoples' advice.

Hate? Probably not.

This reminds me, I would be healing you if I weren't busy with Lumi or Wist. 8[

>_<

I am sorry to have heard that, new sister!

But feel well you're at home now. :3

It feels better, but not knowing I have homework to do. And I can't find my calculator or Spanish text book. Both have been missing for a few days >:

At least it isn't Thursday. Last time I biked, it was pouring on me. >_>

ERL, it's New England Power.

Edited by Iris

FML.

That doesn't sound good...

It's actually really early in the morning over here for me.

;_;

FML.

Cheer up, Twinny. :<

Think you could make yourself some hot tea or anything...?

Not really. I'm irritated today.

Edited by Fuuka