• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

This reminds me, I would be healing you if I weren't busy with Lumi or Wist. 8[

That's okay. I'm healing Furet when I'm not healing Narga or ERL. And it seems that he needs it most right now.

:wub:

We love you too, Iris!

Well, I actually liked the name Iris ever since I played MMBN6.

<3

This is one of the few exceptions where I don't use my regular screen name that I've been using since I was like 10.

I've like irises [the flower] since sixth grade, but never really used it as a screen name until now. Doesn't relate to the Iris from AA or MM, just the pretty flower. <3

^ Gotta live all the Iris's in the world.

Edited by Iris

YOUR PLACE IS FULL OF OLD PEOPLE AND ANNOYING TOURISTS!

No it isn't. It's just one of your stereotypes you see on TV. How would you feel if I said your place is filled with cowboys? :o

<3

This is one of the few exceptions where I don't use my regular screen name that I've been using since I was like 10.

I've like irises [the flower] since sixth grade, but never really used it as a screen name until now. Doesn't relate to the Iris from AA or MM, just the pretty flower. <3

^ Gotta live all the Iris's in the world.

I like black roses. But I don't think they exist. 8[

People help me heal Furet.

And black roses = <3

Black roses mean Death in flower language.

Irises mean hope, faith, believing, or my personal favorite quote from a manga, "the happiness of the believer".

Edited by Iris

White roses [in flower language] = eternal love [like my love for you, Lumi, jk, just wait for the shippers], innocence [what some FE4 threaders described me before I frequently posted in that thread].

Why do I know flower language?

White roses [in flower language] = eternal love [like my love for you, Lumi, jk, just wait for the shippers], innocence [what some FE4 threaders described me before I frequently posted in that thread].

Why do I know flower language?

Because you're the flower person here.

I've always been partial to white roses. Random comment

I really like roses in general, but most of all, I like red and black roses. I used to like the gesture of throwing roses and such, but after Lyle did it a lot (as Tuxedo Mask, he would go into a topic and be like "*Throws a rose* XD"), I don't like it as much any more. That, and it's kind of overused lately I guess.

Because you're the flower person here.

Because flower language is awesome and I should learn it. <3

Shippers lol.

I should really stop giving the image of being an innocent flowery girl. Sometimes people wonder why I'm Soluna's twin. And she's not Asian. >=3

Everyone knows a red rose means "I love you". <3 And I'm a sucker for romantic things. LOL. Innocence~

Edited by Iris