• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

And plus, Sigurd didn't, Levin did! :awesome:

:awesome:

Technically it was under Sigurd's orders and so Sigurd is the offender and, and... I'll shut up now.

LumihasSeth

Edited by Camtech075

With supports, Alvis went down in two turns.

Well, one player-phase. I had Leen.

GOSETYGO

I also had Falaflame v. Balmung.

Alvis had a hilarious 7 hit on Lakche.

If Lakche could've proc'd another continue, it would've been an ORKO.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yeah, mine too, but it still somehow doesn't fit me. I don't even have a pretty girly voice, at least!

I bet most people think I actually have a super deep voice with 50000000kHz of reverberation.

I had people call me a robot before, at least on the internet when I speak through microphone although this was years ago and I had a crappy mic back then. I actually haven't gotten robot comments recently.

It isn't uncalled for, if you think the majority of Major bad guys was evil, you're wrong.

But they were!

Alvis being manipulated is no excuse. Trabant didn't have to be so ruthless to help his people and not-evil people don't revel in the slayings of defenseless soldiers. He killed Cuan and Ethlin and only used Altenna for her Gae Bolg, otherwise he would have left her to die.

If they weren't evil, what would you call them? Pragmatists? I suppose I could buy that, but they were ruthless and villainous in reaching their goals all the same.

I had people call me a robot before, at least on the internet when I speak through microphone although this was years ago and I had a crappy mic back then. I actually haven't gotten robot comments recently.

I knew it! You're a FEKA goon!

Well, what did you expect Alvis to do? Reveal to the world that he has Lopt blood and proceed to let himself be burned at the stake?

Just because he's Falaman doesn't mean he can take burning like taking a bath.

I think Trabant actually liked Ethlin and regretted killing her.

Which, on top of Gaebolg, was another reason for raising Altenna.

Edit: I read a lot of the commentary on ChinaFE.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

But they were!

Alvis being manipulated is no excuse. Trabant didn't have to be so ruthless to help his people and not-evil people don't revel in the slayings of defenseless soldiers. He killed Cuan and Ethlin and only used Altenna for her Gae Bolg, otherwise he would have left her to die.

If they weren't evil, what would you call them? Pragmatists? I suppose I could buy that, but they were ruthless and villainous in reaching their goals all the same.

Except it is. Yes he did, that's the life of a Mercenary. That sentence is so suggestive. So? Then the Noba line would've died out, they're still family.

Misunderstood antagonists.

No.

Well, what did you expect Alvis to do? Reveal to the world that he has Lopt blood and proceed to let himself be burned at the stake?

Just because he's Falaman doesn't mean he can take burning like taking a bath.

I think Trabant actually liked Ethlin and regretted killing her.

Which, on top of Gaebolg, was another reason for raising Altenna.

Edit: I read a lot of the commentary on ChinaFE.

It seems you know more about FE4's story than I do. I just played the game. But you read the manga? And can read ChinaFE's commentaries? Care to summarize for me, because I didn't get any of that from playing.

Yep. I read the Manga. Trabant and Cuan has this deep-seated rivalry in it. You should read the manga too. It's absolutely beautiful.

ChinaFE has people writing commentaries on some characters. It's kinda hard to summarize since it's all in Chinese, but I think they're all pretty spot-on.

Not to mention the commentary on Lakche applies to me too well.

On a totally unrelated note, I found a pic of Camus on Pixiv which parodies Kuroshitsuji a bit.

2wc1maw.jpg

I like hot butlers.

Though, it makes more sense when you can read Kanji, because with the changing of the middle character, it went from "Black Butler" to "Black Knight".

7476538.jpg

"I'll kill you for everything you've ever done to my family! For my father! Anything else to say, worm?!"

"I'll always have better hair than you."

"I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF"

Oh, yes, there's always Ridale.

But all of the non-Ridale Harold(s) are generics following orders.

Yeah. I feel Ridale needed a mug, being an apparently famed merc commander with 4 command stars. Like Gerik, except evil.

Agreed.