That One Thread

Florete

The nerfed version fucks it up big time.

I'm pissed at what they did.

On top of a million things I hate the CCP for already.

You know, I'm just gonna stop here. I don't speak the language and my ability to read it that of a kindergarten.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I heard about that. :>

Holyn!Lakche is insane.

Holyn!Ska is actually the tankiest version of Ska.

*reminds self to try that*

LevinAyra is insane because Ska promotes to Mage Fighter. Ska already has insane speed due to Ayra and Levin being awesome. Holsety boosts speed by 30.

And OMG HOLYNAYRA OTP. <3

I'm a fan of Ogma-Navarre teamups. Except in terms of FE4, the Ogma-Navarre team-up has a deeper meaning. <3

Kolbane is an...atypical Ogma though. Being, in essence, just another soldier. He knows this, and it's the only thing that kinda pisses him off.

HolynXAyra hasn't let me down. The Incest Wonder Twins that result are amazing.

Edited by Furetchen

Holyn!Ska is actually the tankiest version of Ska.

Don't you mean Lex!Ska? Both he and Lakche capped def and str with him as the dad. I can't believe how beastly they turned out. I'm never doing HolynxAyra again. :P

No

I'm hugging you anyway.

Gay

Aren't you...?

I'm watching FMA

Good use of your time.

Hey, I thought of something. Fomortiis vs. Seth title fight.

"YOU HUMAN FOOL! YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME? THE DESTROYER OF MANKIND!?!"

*Vidofnir crit'd!*

"ARGH...WHAT...IS THIS...BE THOU AN ANGEL?"

"Nay...I AM BUT A MAN!" *tears off shirt*

wrhm4y.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *is banished*"

A bit late, but whatev.

...Metaphorically?

FE4 Inflation. Try it.

*glances at Cam's sig*

:B):

YES THEY FIXED THE OLD THING SO THAT I CAN GO a) b) c)

B) | What, you mean this?

CamCam

*shoots ALS*

EDIT: Furet won again.

Edited by Camtech075

Blasphemy. Or maybe I use him too much and thus ends up being a badass tank early.

Well, he was great early on, essentially being a second Cuan when both fought axe dudes, but...later on he kinda lost his mystique, and I got dudes like Levin, promoted Holyn and Ayra, Bow Knight Midir with a killer bow, King Jamka...

Kolbane is an...atypical Ogma though. Being, in essence, just another soldier. He knows this, and it's the only thing that kinda pisses him off.

HolynXAyra hasn't let me down. The Incest Wonder Twins that result are amazing.

But he’s still an Ogma, Lumi is still a Navarre (although an insanely tanky one), and their team up is mandatory.

Their overkill abilities are what makes me like them over LexAyra.

Don't you mean Lex!Ska? Both he and Lakche capped def and str with him as the dad. I can't believe how beastly they turned out. I'm never doing HolynxAyra again. :P

No, I mean Holyn!Ska.

Skasaher has 21.6 average DEF with Holyn as dad, which means he’ll cap DEF more likely than not anyway, but unlike Lex!Ska, he also will cap SPD practically every time (Lex!Ska had 25 SPD once. WUT), and to top off the defense he has 76 HP to go with it. I’d say 76HP/22DEF is tankier than 68HP/22DEF.

Furet wins again.

Well, he was great early on, essentially being a second Cuan when both fought axe dudes, but...later on he kinda lost his mystique, and I got dudes like Levin, promoted Holyn and Ayra, Bow Knight Midir with a killer bow, King Jamka...

Them folks get left behind so I don't bother training them. In the case of Midir, he's just not worth using IMO. Levin gets the Leg ring to keep up with the cavs and his excuse is the badass Holsety.

But he’s still an Ogma, Lumi is still a Navarre (although an insanely tanky one), and their team up is mandatory.

Their overkill abilities are what makes me like them over LexAyra.

No, I mean Holyn!Ska.

Skasaher has 21.6 average DEF with Holyn as dad, which means he’ll cap DEF more likely than not anyway, but unlike Lex!Ska, he also will cap SPD practically every time (Lex!Ska had 25 SPD once. WUT), and to top off the defense he has 76 HP to go with it. I’d say 76HP/22DEF is tankier than 68HP/22DEF.

Furet wins again.

Seventy-six HP...

You're telling me my 67 HP level 25 Forrest is CURSED?!

THAT IS THE POWER OF INCEST WONDER TWINNING

Also, I intend to KolbXLumi A now. Hopefully they'll be like HolynXAyra, if only in class. Lumi brings the tankage, and Kolbane brings handaxes.

Them folks get left behind so I don't bother training them. In the case of Midir, he's just not worth using IMO. Levin gets the Leg ring to keep up with the cavs and his excuse is the badass Holsety.

...wut.

Give Midir the Killer Bow and let him kill a fair share of bandits and he's good for the rest of the game, certainly better value than guys like Noish, and probably Alec if you can't get him a good weapon early. Jamka kills EVERYTHING EASILY ALL THE TIME with the Hero Bow...could probably take Briggid one-on-one. Mine had the Leg Ring, as well. Anything within 11 spaces DIED INSTANTLY. Holyn and Ayra are both beast if whichever one lacks the Hero Sword gets the Silver Blade.

...wut.

Give Midir the Killer Bow and let him kill a fair share of bandits and he's good for the rest of the game, certainly better value than guys like Noish, and probably Alec if you can't get him a good weapon early. Jamka kills EVERYTHING EASILY ALL THE TIME with the Hero Bow...could probably take Briggid one-on-one. Mine had the Leg Ring, as well. Anything within 11 spaces DIED INSTANTLY. Holyn and Ayra are both beast if whichever one lacks the Hero Sword gets the Silver Blade.

Sigurd, Lex, Fin, Ethlin/Lachesis, Levin.

I like managing less units.

@Furet: Sirius's point is that the only foot unit to get the majority of kills is LegRing!Levin. Midir being mounted certainly helps his case, but he's not really that good without the Killer Bow or the Hero. Preferably the former because of his not-so-great speed.

And don't forget that Jamka needs something.

EDIT: Er...

Edited by Camtech075

Seventy-six HP...

You're telling me my 67 HP level 25 Forrest is CURSED?!

THAT IS THE POWER OF INCEST WONDER TWINNING

Also, I intend to KolbXLumi A now. Hopefully they'll be like HolynXAyra, if only in class. Lumi brings the tankage, and Kolbane brings handaxes.

Well, Holyn!Ska has 155%HP growths. The only person who beats him is Holyn!Faval with 175% and friggin’ FE6!Karel with his 210%.

If Ska pulls off +2 HP levels on his 4 of his last 5 levels , he can still get to 76. Unlikely, but your current Ska will end at least 72 if he max his level.

Not to mention it’s insanely early.

LumiNoctian is still the canon pairing, though.

80+5 is srsbsns.

@Furet: Sirius's point is that the only foot unit to get the majority of kills is LegRing!Levin. Midir being mounted certainly helps his case, but he's not really that good without the Killer Bow or the Hero. Preferably the former because of his not-so-great speed.

And don't forget that Jamka needs something.

Just sayin', Midir's okay. Then Jamka gets the Hero Bow, or he gets it and swaps with Jamka. Where before stood two men now stand tiny gods.

Well, I'm fairly certain the favoured pairing for Aideen is one of the bow dudes. And so there will be a Hero Bow, and of the pair Jamka is better suited to it. Leg Ring WAS blatant favouritism, I'll admit.