• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Not to mention it’s insanely early.

LumiNoctian is still the canon pairing, though.

80+5 is srsbsns.

Yeah, and KolbXFuret is probably also canon. But I'm going FuretXCrowe. In the paired ending, the former kills the latter. In fact, Crowe is DOOMED to die from the start. Either you kill him, he's killed in your service, or he makes it to the end and dies. The only way for him to survive is SaskiaXCrowe...and mainly because he turns Saskia from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil. And they become the most feared bandits in the land. Nice Job Breaking It Shipper.

Midir x Aideen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jamka x Midir.

Mideen > Jamkeen. I found out the hard way that my Lester, while appreciating being a COMBAT GOD, only is a COMBAT GOD for two attacks, and relies on Continue etc. for more. Pursuit in return for slightly lower stats? I'd make that trade in a heartbeat.

inb4Midirisnotagirl

Midir IS a girl.

Midir is manly.

Somehow.

Yeah, and KolbXFuret is probably also canon. But I'm going FuretXCrowe. In the paired ending, the former kills the latter. In fact, Crowe is DOOMED to die from the start. Either you kill him, he's killed in your service, or he makes it to the end and dies. The only way for him to survive is SaskiaXCrowe...and mainly because he turns Saskia from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil. And they become the most feared bandits in the land. Nice Job Breaking It Shipper.

Poor Crowe.

Maybe you should marry him off to Saskia for the lulz then.

Midir x Aideen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jamka x Midir.

Yes.

Wait a minute...

Just then;

10:25 AM

* Camtech075

has entered the room

* Furetchen

has entered the room

* Furetchen

Hey.

* Furetchen

...It's...inhabited.

10:30 AM

* Camtech075

has left the room

* Furetchen

WHEN WAS THIS?

EDIT: inb4Lumihasharem

Edited by Camtech075

Not to mention it’s insanely early.

LumiNoctian is still the canon pairing, though.

80+5 is srsbsns.

I think he means they'll play like Holyn and Ayra, not that they'd fall in love. Unless you're okay with that. Wow, 4 paired endings and Lumi isn't even a lord. :P

Well, I'm fairly certain the favoured pairing for Aideen is one of the bow dudes. And so there will be a Hero Bow, and of the pair Jamka is better suited to it. Leg Ring WAS blatant favouritism, I'll admit.

The favored pairing for Aideen HAS to be a bow dude, otherwise Lester will end up a total joke. I prefer Midir myself for Pursuit. Plus MidirxAideen OTP

Mideen > Jamkeen. I found out the hard way that my Lester, while appreciating being a COMBAT GOD, only is a COMBAT GOD for two attacks, and relies on Continue etc. for more. Pursuit in return for slightly lower stats? I'd make that trade in a heartbeat.

Adding insult to injury for Jamkeen, Lester's Continue skill won't see the light of day when using Hero Bow since the weapon's 100% Continue rate overrides and nullifies the skill's. Speaking of repeated attacks, IIRC there's a bow that attacks 4 times as opposed to Hero Bow's 2. That Bow + Pursuit, Swiss cheese anny1?

Midir is manly.

Somehow.

No way in hell. Midir's more girly than Briggid.

Edited by Sirius

Adding insult to injury for Jamkeen, Lester's Continue skill won't see the light of day when using Hero Bow since the weapon's 100% Continue rate override's the and nullifies the skill's. Speaking of repeated attacks, IIRC there's a bow that attacks 4 times as opposed to Hero Bow's 2. That Bow + Pursuit, Swiss cheese anny1?

Yes^87982345

Yeah well, Briggid's more manry than Azel.

@ALS/Lumi: Is this about that forum hack of yours?

I think he means they'll play like Holyn and Ayra, not that they'd fall in love. Unless you're okay with that. Wow, 4 paired endings and Lumi isn't even a lord. :P

The favored pairing for Aideen HAS to be a bow dude, otherwise Lester will end up a total joke. I prefer Midir myself for Pursuit. Plus MidirxAideen OTP

I’m pretty sure they don’t.

But even so, Lumi’s canon A support is Noctian.

And Noctian can fulfill the Holyn spot by being a Hero.

And AyraLumi’s bodyguard to boot!

/FE4plotfanatic

Lumi is pimp. >3

YES.

LOLASTRA.

@Sirius: I take that as an insult to my taste in men…

Ohwait I like Lucius. Nevermind.

Edit: @Cam: Yes.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Apparently 06 October 4:30 PM AEST.

...Oh I remember that

That was totally on accident. I had to get off right away for my martial arts class.

Actually, I have to do that right now. Sparring ftw

Adding insult to injury for Jamkeen, Lester's Continue skill won't see the light of day when using Hero Bow since the weapon's 100% Continue rate overrides and nullifies the skill's. Speaking of repeated attacks, IIRC there's a bow that attacks 4 times as opposed to Hero Bow's 2. That Bow + Pursuit, Swiss cheese anny1?

...Really? Man, I was prayin' for Continues and Charges and only gettin' Charges...

Briggid's more manly than most of the cast.

Edited by Furetchen

...Really? Man, I was prayin' for Continues and Charges and only gettin' Charges...

Briggid's more manly than most of the cast.

Yup. Quite a shame.

Briggid, the manliest woman in the game paired with Hilda, the sadistic no doubt would-be seme. Interesting pairing.