That One Thread

Florete

Well, if she died it'd be gameover anyway. From what you've said, it seems like she pulled through.

I've learned to do a three-turn "grab the speedwing with some keys and a high-move character and have Seth lolrape through the forces before reinforcements kick in or else we're screwed" when doing Seth-related themed runs.

It works wonders. Elixir-spamming, though.

FUCKING GORGONS.

I mean, if NATASHA with 'roids-induced Cap-ramming can get hit (happened once ;~; )... anything's possible.

I went into panic mode and had Ephraim rescue her and gtfo, because hey, if I could get hit at low rates twice, no telling if it could happen again... And the second hit was when I attacked on player phase, so yeah...

Hmm...

Bold: Speaking of which... I also had Natasha get petrified once ( ;~; )... Raegreset right then and there.

Edited by Ein Lanford

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

@ERL: Excalibur is Speed. Ivaldi is Defense.

Depends on the weight of the tome, really. We don't want him to be weighed down too much, but at the same time Excalibur has constant WTD over endgame, but it is a lot faster and doubling is still better.

Seth+Audhulma=raepfest ensues.

@Ein: Owww. Yeah. I had Seth get double-Shadowshotted with low-ass hitrates. If he didn't have Audhulma eqipped and downed some Pure Water, as well as dodged both ensuing Demon Surges, he would've died. This was his solorun, btw.

I promptly ran back to Eirika for a Elixir on player phase.

I had Artur run up to her with a Restore on Player phase and then Slayer'd the Gorgon to oblivion. When I checked hitrates, it was a 7 displayed. >___<

Edited by Luminescent Blade

@ERL: Excalibur is Speed. Ivaldi is Defense.

Depends on the weight of the tome, really. We don't want him to be weighed down too much, but at the same time Excalibur has constant WTD over endgame, but it is a lot faster and doubling is still better.

Seth+Audhulma=raepfest ensues.

@Ein: Owww. Yeah. I had Seth get double-Shadowshotted with low-ass hitrates. If he didn't have Audhulma eqipped and downed some Pure Water, as well as dodged both ensuing Demon Surges, he would've died. This was his solorun, btw.

I promptly ran back to Eirika for a Elixir on player phase.

I had Artur run up to her with a Restore on Player phase and then Slayer'd the Gorgon to oblivion. When I checked hitrates, it was a 7 displayed. >___<

The hits occured at 8 displayed and 10 displayed, respectively. >___<

Also, Ivaldi has 10 wt. Excalibur has 13 wt, but also has that speed boost.

@Ein: The chances of that happening is... too damn low. That was unlucky as hell, man.

Which makes Excalibur's effective weight 8 for those who has 8 con or less. :P

You're telling me. >___<

Indeed. Also, Super Pupil Ewan starts with E rank in light magic, so...

Ah, solos. Reminds me of the PT where Seth solo'd until I got Marisa, who was arena'd to promotion in her joining chapter(capped Str as a Myrm lolwutyes)

I then bought killing edges on Lyon's chapter. A lot of killing edges. And by that, I mean my convoy was nothing but Killing edges. Everyone's inventories were nothing but Killing Edges(Seth had Vidofnir + 4 Killing edges, Eirika had Seiglinde and Audhulma to ferry them around. All other legendaries were non existant)

Yes, I like Killing edges. A lot. You got a problem with that?

Killing Edges are Eirika's staple weapon as well. With A Seth B Ephraim her crit rates are quite high already at base. Seth uses Javelins mostly, though, for two-range epicness.

Marisa is cool. I actually managed to train her to 20/0 without the tower or the arena by giving Gerik a slim sword---until she got a high enough level to kill things on her own. That was my Jehanna run.

I'm playing the CC on my Jehanna file and Marisa actually has higher STR than Joshie, lol. At level 12 to his 18, no less. She capped. He's at 21.

No

[spoiler=FE4 Final Chapter]She releases all of those kids. The only reason you fight her is because she fell in love with Julius and wants to die for him. She's the closest character to a Camus that I see in this game.

Sarcasm. Can you detect it?

And hi.