• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oui oui, mon amour. C'est moi.

<3 <3 <3

The calming effect has begun... I can't let this happen!

Umm... I don't really have any fanarts of your usual targets, unfortunately... will this do Lumi?

Volug.jpg?t=1287595227

OMG.

:wub:

I always thought Volug resembled Sirius Black.

Who's my favorite fictional character of all time.

Was that metal? It didn't sound like it. It sounded like...actual music. :P Regardless that was good. I guess it's more the Death Metal and Speed Metal I should avoid.

Also, Ch 6 conquered. Seth went straight for the boss, killing things with Javelins along the way while staying close the boss. Eirika and Ross tagteamed other enemy units. Ross weakening them with his Hatchet and Eirika getting the kill. He actually stronger than her with 10 STR while Eirika has 8.

Ross needs to get better level ups though. He always goes up one stat point and has 4 SPD so he gets doubled like nobody's business. >__<

Ross does have very good STR growth.

His speed on the other hand will most likely suck. Still better than Garcia.

And yes, ERL, don't avoid all metal. I've been posting ballads lately, but even Kamelot's normal songs are pretty easy to listen to in terms of metal. You should try them out. Sonata has a wide range. Wolf and the Raven is one extreme of their's while Tallulah is the other extreme. Their regular songs can get insanefast while their ballads are quite mellow.

Also, look up the lyrics for SA's Kingdom For a Heart. Cutest song ever. You probably won't like the music, though. It's one of the faster songs. But lyrics are DAAAAAW.

The calming effect has begun... I can't let this happen!

Umm... I don't really have any fanarts of your usual targets, unfortunately... will this do Lumi?

Volug.jpg?t=1287595227

This just reminded me of Hatari!!!

...I really miss the good old days...

So, I actually bothered to enter the splicing competition... how terrible is it?

th_ContestEntry-1.png?t=1287622401

The armor looks like it's just randomly rested on her hair. And there's no shading on the armor. The face is mostly good, I suppose. I'm just not looking too close.

At a glance it looks incredible, but the armor looks just... there.

The armor looks like it's just randomly rested on her hair. And there's no shading on the armor. The face is mostly good, I suppose. I'm just not looking too close.

At a glance it looks incredible, but the armor looks just... there.

Well, I couldn't fit it to her head any more without having it cover half of her eye or something similar. I'm not skilled enough to shrink the armour or craft some sort of full helm type device out of it, so that's the best I could do with it...

Is it that bad?

Well, I couldn't fit it to her head any more without having it cover half of her eye or something similar. I'm not skilled enough to shrink the armour or craft some sort of full helm type device out of it, so that's the best I could do with it...

Is it that bad?

It's better than my current progress.

Try shading her armor.

This just reminded me of Hatari!!!

...I really miss the good old days...

The days where I held a high opinion of Hatari and NM?

And was generally young and clueless?

The days where I held a high opinion of Hatari and NM?

And was generally young and clueless?

you don't hold a high opinion anymore?

Edited by Iced

*remembers Nadesico!!!!!!!*

You say that to just about every 20+ female that leaves some community you belong to.

he does doesn't he....

maybe ferret feels threatened.