• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Then I'm one battle away from her. Yippee.

You're so excited about Nietzsche? Wait till you get Rose

CHEMISTRY TEST TOMORROW. AAAAAAAAAAH~

Good luck with that. If there's anything you have trouble understanding though, I'm always here to help.

Watch Code Geass, Y/N?

YES DO IT!!!

It's my favorite anime of all time. Seriously. It was the only anime I saw that surpassed FMA (first one) imo.

BF6. There's a hidden path to the south near the place you start. Hidden path as in you move someone to the end and a new way will open up. Even if you don't find it though, Nietzsche will join automatically at the end of the chapter. I myself didn't know about this until after my first run.

Glass cannon? But she has a huge Resistance stat! Well, she's the oldest so I guess they decided to give her the highest HP. She's also really slow, which fits well.

Heh. There are others too, like Kiku-Ichimonji

lol, it's pretty obvious what happened next.

Hmmm... :awesome:

Well, she doesn't react well to physical attacks is what I was referring to. Though more often than not that worry is from stuff like archers in the back line.

Indeed.

True - the guys that happened to be in there used their own guns and shot the robber seven times, killing him.

Asvel is God tier material.

:awesome:

I think I'm going to struggle through FE3. It's just...that primitive. It's all those little things that add up to piss me off.

I thought so too, but it's actually pretty easy to get used to it. I was surprised at how much fun it was even without all the modern FE trappings like rescuing and weapon triangles. You'll get used to it.

Anyway YouTube gave me Vocaloid again. Maybe Amelia and Soul will like this one.

The instrumental is even better. But the volcals...need some work. =/

Not bad.

What the hell. It's not so hard to edit your post instead of tripleposting and ninja'ing me with your own posts twice.

Edited by Soul

The instrumental is even better. But the volcals...need some work. =/

Not bad.

They are...less than fluent in English. It's hard to translate events from, like, the Silmarrilion.

Unless you were talking about the ARghfuckcaloids.

They are...less than fluent in English. It's hard to translate events from, like, the Silmarrilion.

Unless you were talking about the ARghfuckcaloids.

When you put epic Tolkien stories to epic music you're forgiven for your occasional "this is not my native language" moments. This applies to Blind Guardian, Summoning, Avathar, Orkrist, anyone else I'm forgetting.

In other news, THE CURSE OF FEANOR RUNS LONG.

Edit: To clarify, I'm agreeing with you, I think.

Edited by Balcerzak

Hmmm... :awesome:

Already saw how awesome the roses are, eh?

Well, she doesn't react well to physical attacks is what I was referring to. Though more often than not that worry is from stuff like archers in the back line.

Yeah, because most other physical attackers hit the front row instead. Cierra has a lot of HP so I rarely see her actually die to even bow users. In fact, dying seems so unimaginable in this game where Fia exists.

Indeed.

Like a raven in the night...

True - the guys that happened to be in there used their own guns and shot the robber seven times, killing him.

Yup, pretty much what I expected. These robbers need more brains. Another time I saw this video of a robber who tried to rob a store while another guy was already planning on robbing it. This other guy took out his own gun and pretended to be a cop, shutting that robber down, which ruined his own plan of robbing the store.

:awesome:

Indeed

Already saw how awesome the roses are, eh?

Yeah, because most other physical attackers hit the front row instead. Cierra has a lot of HP so I rarely see her actually die to even bow users. In fact, dying seems so unimaginable in this game where Fia exists.

Like a raven in the night...

Yup, pretty much what I expected. These robbers need more brains. Another time I saw this video of a robber who tried to rob a store while another guy was already planning on robbing it. This other guy took out his own gun and pretended to be a cop, shutting that robber down, which ruined his own plan of robbing the store.

Indeed

Actually, I haven't.

Actually, enemy attacks are position dependent. The aforementioned archers, if in the front, attack the nearest character. Monkeys, birds, etc. attack the farthest character if they're in the back. And then there's Harpies and ghosts, who go after whoever has the lowest HP when they're in back. The only enemies that attack the front line even when they're in the back are knights, skeletons, golems, dragons, wyverns and demi-humans, IIRC. And the only things that even get me close to dying are bosses' Max moves (mainly Archangel and Sage - I blame Ein's sucky MGC).

Indeed.

Speaking of which, I posted another display of criminal stupidity not too long ago. And the aforementioned gun store robbery was on 1,000 Ways to Die (incidentally, one episode showed how Harry Houdini died).

Yep.

And Hector's Ice form sucks gigantic portions of ass. I know that I said it earlier, but still... *sigh*

Also, hi Lux.

Edited by Ein Lanford