• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Of course.

If I can hit just one note below what my range is, I'll be able to cover this song perfectly. >___<

I want to post some Epica, but there's growling in every other song, even though Simone's voice is absolutely gorgeous.

Eh. That's what I love about that band though.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yeah, I do love her voice, but the background growling....yeah, still not ready for that yet. ^__^;;

Do you actually sing a lot, Lumi?

I don't do it as heavy-duty as I do with my art, but it's a hobby of mine.

Speaking of that, I posted some pics of my WIP painting while I was at art class today. Horray for laptops and fixed internet.

@Bal: <3

Letter To Dana - So nice, I'm listening to it twice. :awesome: Sounds more rock than metal really...

I see. I used to sing too and recently started again for someone. Not really comfortable with my voice though. I can't really hit high notes...

Well, it's a ballad for a reason.

I absolutely lovelovelovelovelove that song. Especially there's a part in the middle goes pretty high---best part to sing.

I used to be able to really high, but then my entire range shifted down and now I can sing in the range of a baritone. LOL.

Still can hit most soprano notes, though. Trying to expand to bass as I go along.

Most female metal vocalists are rather pretty. Or at least knows how to make good use of makeup.

And the those that some people may find not as attractive have a hell of a voice.

I don't know if you will like Diablo Swing Orchestra's music or not, but damn, lead singer's voice is... OMG.

I don't know if you will like Diablo Swing Orchestra's music or not, but damn, lead singer's voice is... OMG.

I will have to check it out after I finish my current passthrough of listenings and linkings of <3. Like this one,

I used to be able to really high, but then my entire range shifted down and now I can sing in the range of a baritone. LOL.

I wish I had a more tenor-like voice, but these days I can only belt out a baritone. :\ Literally can't go any higher without sounding ridiculous. <_<

Anyway, for the first time ever, I now have metal songs on my playlist. So, uh, congratulations Lumi and Bal. :P Still don't know if I can be a full convert, but I'm certainly more open now.

I know what you mean.

I miss being able to hit the note at the end of The Phantom of the Opera. Especially since I can cover the whole Nightwish version before I lost that high E there. >____<

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Anyway, for the first time ever, I now have metal songs on my playlist. So, uh, congratulations Lumi and Bal. :P Still don't know if I can be a full convert, but I'm certainly more open now.

Heh, don't worry about it. You don't have to convert. Just like the songs you like, and hopefully manage to branch off from offerings to find similar things in the future if so inclined.

Okay, can I ramble about my Geonology of Cuan PT now?

Feel free.