• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

My dreams tend to be really awesome. Once I had a dream that I was watching a movie starring Charles Bronson and Jet Li. Charles Bronson and Jet Li. You just can't beat that.

A dream with you watching a movie starring Charles Bronson AND Jet Li? Cool! :awesome:

Good or Bad?

ANYWAY LUMI I MUST TELL YOU MY ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING PROGRESS!

C13, just let Seth handle the eastern forces, while Eirika stayed behind with the kids. Ewan finally managed to kick his dying habit and reached LV 10, and then went to hide in the bushes. Ross and Amelia took care of the Mercenary/Fighter duos that popped up in the northwest. Seth managed to cut through and reach Aias and was about to whip up his Horseslayer when Pablo and his goons showed up. So Seth sighed and rushed back towards the west to help the rest out. Cormag rescued Ewan and got him out of there and Ross lopped off Pablo's head.

C14 was pretty easy. It was just a feed Ewan and Amelia kills chapter. Ross finally became Super Journeyman and got his crit bonus! Ewan and Amelia gained a shiton of levels here and Seth killed Carlyle.

BTW, how do you feel about Carlyle and him breaking the Swordmaster tradition of having facial hair? >_>

C15 was long, and tedious. I deployed Cormag and Rennac to find treasure only. Ephraim and pals came, but didn't fight much since I was feeding most kills to Ewan, Amelia and Seth. Knoll annoyed me and I so wanted to let him die, but the perfectionist in me would'nt let me. >__< Well, I still managed to kill and get everything just fine. Seth critkilled Valter with the Dragonspear. (I could imagine him saying "THAT'S FOR THE SCAR!" :awesome: )

Also, the Trainee support triangle is complete. RossxAmelia A and Ross/Amelia x Ewan B. Yeah.

Current stats for your judgment:

Eirika LV 20

28 HP, 15 STR, 18 SKL, 20*SPD, 13 LUK, 10 DEF, 9 RES, A Swords, SethxEirika A Support

Seth LV --/17

52 HP, 23 STR, 22 SKL, 17 SPD, 19 LUK, 19 DEF, 11 RES, S Swords, A Lances, SethxEirika A Support

Ross LV 10/20/3

38 HP, 22 STR, 16 SKL, 20 SPD, 18 LUK, 15 DEF, 12 RES, S Axes. RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Amelia LV 10/18

40 HP, 14 STR, 15 SKL, 18 SPD, 20 LUK, 15 DEF, 5 RES, A Lances, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Ewan

LV 10/17

33 HP, 16 MAG, 12 SKL, 14 SPD, 18 LUK, 5 DEF, 17 RES, B Anima, EwanxRoss B Support, EwanxAmelia B Support

Edited by El Rey León

It sounded epic and manly, not gonna lie. Not professional, but not horrendous.

I feel bad for Carlyle. He loved Ismaire but died in the end.

Eiri: Self-explanatory.

Seth: Nice Str. Needs more speed, though. Pray that he gets three consecutive level ups and he'll catch up. Might as well feed him an Energy Ring so he can cap. Make sure you get C19 Speedwing for him. Everybody else has more levels to be speedy anyway.

DEF and LUK are good too. I like. Res is a bit screwed. If you have another knight crest, you won't need the C16 one so just let the thief grab the Talisman and have somebody kill him. You want Seth to have at least average Res come C18, trust me. Audhulma+Pure Water+Eir A+13Res goes a long way. That'd net him 28 total Res and he'd be tankin' them shadowshots.

Ross: WTF high speed there. Regret giving him the speedwing, now. Blessed in the Defenses department. WTF low HP though. Who cares he has +5 on his speed. WHAT IS THIS.

Amelia: Delicious speed here too, though not as ridiculous as Ross. Res is lacking. Defense is omnomnom. <3 Everything else average.

Ewan: Good all around. Except defense by .75 but he's a squishy mage anyway so who cares.

You should post a recording of you covering something someday. If you do, then I will. I won't be singing any hardcore metal though. :P Maybe a Queen song or something.

No, I meant how do you feel about Carlyle having facial hair. SMs aren't supposed to have that! =O

Yeah, I can't wait until Eirika promotes. She's been dead weight so far. Which is normal as she usually reaches LV20 early anyway, but with a group as small as this, her slacking is a lot more noticeable.

Nice you like Seth's STR, because that's him post-Energy Ring. ^__^;;. Is there another one coming any time soon, because I forget. Yeah, he hasn't gained res in a while so I worry for him in C19, 20, and Endgame. He still perform great though. Even now some enemies can't hurt him and he dodges a lot.

Funny how speedy Ross is becoming. I gave him the Speedwing because he was struggling but now look at him! =O Ross is turning out to be the best trainee here. I actually sent him out to deal with Pegasus Knights in the desert, without his support buddy and he didn't get one scratch. MVP right here.

Amelia is magefood. I can't remember the last time she gained Res. Not very strong either, but basking in the glow of her boyfriend's Fire support helps her enough. Like Seth, I worry for her in C19/20/Endgame. I gave her a Body Ring so she shouldn't get weighed down by Steel Lances anymore.

Ewan's finally being cooperative like the stupid little Est he is. Enemies rarely hit him (Except this one Fighter with a hit rate of 22% WUT. Nearly killed him. :facepalm: ) He blows enemies away with Thunder, but Elfire still weighs him down. Fire still gets the job done most of the time so no worries for him really.

Edited by El Rey León