That One Thread

Florete

I should cover the Nightwish version of the Phantom of the Opera. But there's the high note at the end that I can't hit. >___<

I'm neutral to Carlyle's facial hair, really, because Ayra's dad had it too.

You didn't scour clean C14's chests with Rennac? Well, he still has 3 more levels. If he gets 2 STR in 3 levels, which is 50/50 due to his 50% STR growths, then he'll cap anyway.

Seth will be fine, don't worry. Good choice for the Body Ring on Amelia. Seth has 22 effective Defense, and once Eiri promotes she can catch up to him fine with her 7 move. Seth has 40% Def. He'd gain at least one or two in the next three levels, if RNG permits.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You didn't scour clean C14's chests with Rennac? Well, he still has 3 more levels. If he gets 2 STR in 3 levels, which is 50/50 due to his 50% STR growths, then he'll cap anyway.

I did. That's where the Energy Ring came from.

I always had Joshua kill Carlyle

for teh lulz

Yeah, I always do that to when I'm not doing a themed run.

Joshua kills Carlyle.

Joshua kills Caellach.

Cormag kills Valter.

Ike kills The Black Knight (obv.)

Elincia kills Valtome.

Leaf kills Trabant etc.

If I could make Elincia kill Ashnard, I would. She had greater right to, dangit.

Oh, and I always have a laguz kill Septimus for lulz.

Edited by El Rey León

:awesome:

Seth makes quick work of him every time, but whenever I try to kill him with somebody other than Seth (except a well-leveled Joshua or Gerik), he likes dodging too much.

But to be honest, the one attack he DID dodge... had an abysmal hit chance to begin with (23%). And Joshua's one of the few characters who I can even get to have a half-decent hit chance on him (though unless Natasha's nearby, that crit chance will have me sweating bullets).

I always had Joshua kill Carlyle

for teh lulz

I did. That's where the Energy Ring came from.

Yeah, I always do that to when I'm not doing a themed run.

Joshua kills Carlyle.

Joshua kills Caellach.

Cormag kills Valter.

etc

Ewan comes with a free one, or did you use it already?

I have either Cormag or Seth kill Valter on normal runs.

Seth because Valter hit on his girlfriend and gave him a massive scar.

But to be honest, the one attack he DID dodge... had an abysmal hit chance to begin with (23%). And Joshua's one of the few characters who I can even get to have a half-decent hit chance on him (though unless Natasha's nearby, that crit chance will have me sweating bullets).

I was playing IET's hack and Seth was the only person who can kill him, LOL. Well, I think Saleh as well, but takes more use of his tome and has a crappier hit chance.

But yeah. Joshie has high SKL. High SKL means high hit. High hit=Yaaaaaaaay dead people via crits.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

[spoiler=*randomly throws this here*] img0069r.jpg

That... is awesome. Seriously, your artwork is the only thing that keeps me coming back to this thread.

Derp.

I should be studying. Exams start Friday.

Hihi Rhy Rhy~!

Ewan comes with a free one, or did you use it already?

I have either Cormag or Seth kill Valter on normal runs.

Seth because Valter hit on his girlfriend and gave him a massive scar.

I was playing IET's hack and Seth was the only person who can kill him, LOL. Well, I think Saleh as well, but takes more use of his tome and has a crappier hit chance.

But yeah. Joshie has high SKL. High SKL means high hit. High hit=Yaaaaaaaay dead people via crits.

Bold: "No one tries to steal my lady, bastard! And nobody gives me a scar! NOBODY!!!"

Either way, that Pierce is something to beware of...

True about the high skill part.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Speaking of Carlyle, he made me realize that FE8 thrones are hax. Though this time, much to my delight, he pretty much forgot how to dodge. :awesome:

No. He makes you realize Hoplon Guards are useful, otherwise I would have Joshua roflstomp him in a turn.

FE6 thrones are H4X.

Play FE8.

Play Sethsolo.

It's still easy, but at least you got an exciting C16.

Best chapter I've played in the longest time. HM!Sethsolo!C16, with Eirika rescued 70% of the time. FYEAH.

FE8 just got easier.

FE8 just got easier.

For the most part, yes.

I'd do it for C16, though.

And by Sethsolo I mean Eirika stays base level for the duration of the game.

C16 was rescue-droppin' fun times.

You want the easiest way to play FE8? Seth + Eirika date. Not only do you have the most broken unit in FE roflstomping the game, he doesn't have to protect his girlfriend along the way.