Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I love you all. <3

We love you too, Luminescent Blade!

1id645.jpg

Hopefully this is the final version of the Lumi mug. Hopefully.

I was given a long list of things I needed to fix by one of the best spriters out there, so...

Took me like 3 fucking hours to fix. >o<

You know, I am going to be completely honest over here. I have absolutely no clue about ANY of the characters that you spliced from. Not even one. Well, okay, fine, I do recognize the collar but I'm not sure if it was Karla's or someone else. Your mug really IS that good.

We love you too, Luminescent Blade!

You know, I am going to be completely honest over here. I have absolutely no clue about ANY of the characters that you spliced from. Not even one. Well, okay, fine, I do recognize the collar but I'm not sure if it was Karla's or someone else. Your mug really IS that good.

<3

It's mostly a FC, with Karla's eyes and an edited version of Louise's mouth/nose+frames, and a bit of Lucius in the hair. Everything else is custom made. <3 <3 <3

@Bal: Epic song. <3 Lovin' it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Didn't I make yours?

And I'll probably custom-make River's sometimes, now that I've gotten better at customing and all.

I know, but I feel like I'm giving you too much work. But me touching up your work would be like a kindergartner-fingerpainter touching up the Sistine Chapel. >_>

Well, I'd certainly would like to see Reyes/River given more custom work (plus some FCing which seems long overdue. What do use for that? FEditor? Because I could maybe at least do that). If I'm ever overloading, let me know. Last thing I wanna do is become the annoying guy that always asks you to do stuff for me. Kinds like how I am with DLV. >_>

my warriors are...

1.soul1112

2.Masamune weilder

3.Courfeyrac/Grantaire-Mage general

4.Tremaine****

5.Luke fon fabre

6.Karina Martel

7.Blaised

8.Blackknight666

9.G.D.L

9.Rhythm

10.Proto

11.Starsong

12.AstraLunaSol

Lolwut. xD

Luminescent Blade, even though you're not currently here, I'm going to talk about my Trainee pt still! :<

I gave Amelia the Talisman like you said and tried to rush through C17, but those Dracoknights made it a pain. :P And Syrene wasn't being helpful, she kept standing in one spot and died twice. :facepalm: I ended up bringing Innes to recruit so she could save a citizen and get the hell out of the way. After that it was easy. Seth killed the DKs with his Dragonspear. and the Super Trainees held off the reinforcements coming from the back while Eirika headed for Lyon.

C18 was fun (always was one of my favorite SS chapters) Of course, with only 5 people, more eggs hatched and Seth demonstrated how RESFAIL he is. :( Even with Pure Water, the Gorgons' Shadowshots had a 49% Hit rate and and could do 18 dmg to him. So he couldn't solo the northwest part of the map safely and need Eirika's help, who by the way is continuing her path to RESTANKAGE. Most of the map was cake though, even the "boss".

Current Stats:

Eirika LV20/9

38 HP, 19 STR, 22 SKL, 28 SPD, 18 LUK, 15 DEF, 18 RES, S Swords, SethxEirika A Support

Ross LV10/20/7

41 HP, 24 STR, 17 SKL 21 SPD, 20 LUK 17 DEF, 15 RES, S Axes. RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Amelia LV10/20/5

44 HP, 17 STR, 19 SKL, 22 SPD, 23 LUK, 17 DEF, 9 RES, S Lances, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Ewan LV10/20/6

41 HP, 23 MAG, 15 SKL, 19 SPD, 20 LUK, 8 DEF, 22 RES, S Anima, D Dark, E Light, EwanxRoss B Support, EwanxAmelia B Support

And..Lumi you may not like this...but Seth reached LV20 so here is his final stats.

Seth LV --/20

55 HP, 25 STR, 22 SKL, 17 SPD, 19 LUK, 21 DEF, 12 RES, S Swords, A Lances, SethxEirika A Support

Good news: He capped STR. Bad news: His SPD growth never returned from its holiday. >__<

Also, Amelia S's Lances and Ewan S'd Anima. I think I'm gonna have him work on his Light magic instead of his Dark. He'll get WTA over the monsters and has a better spell selection (Shine, Divine).