• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Amelia will have a field day with that as well.

Also, if those are prologue enemies... what of later enemies like in Celia's chapter? It wouldn't do for her squadmates to be stronger than her :P

Amelia will have a field day with that as well.

Also, if those are prologue enemies... what of later enemies like in Celia's chapter? It wouldn't do for her squadmates to be stronger than her :P

Yep, they would be Falco's but not as strong as Celia. If she is going to pull an Ares then I would imagine that combined, they can take Celia down.

Luminescent Blade, even though you're not currently here, I'm going to talk about my Trainee pt still! :<

I gave Amelia the Talisman like you said and tried to rush through C17, but those Dracoknights made it a pain. :P And Syrene wasn't being helpful, she kept standing in one spot and died twice. :facepalm: I ended up bringing Innes to recruit so she could save a citizen and get the hell out of the way. After that it was easy. Seth killed the DKs with his Dragonspear. and the Super Trainees held off the reinforcements coming from the back while Eirika headed for Lyon.

C18 was fun (always was one of my favorite SS chapters) Of course, with only 5 people, more eggs hatched and Seth demonstrated how RESFAIL he is. :( Even with Pure Water, the Gorgons' Shadowshots had a 49% Hit rate and and could do 18 dmg to him. So he couldn't solo the northwest part of the map safely and need Eirika's help, who by the way is continuing her path to RESTANKAGE. Most of the map was cake though, even the "boss".

Current Stats:

Eirika LV20/9

38 HP, 19 STR, 22 SKL, 28 SPD, 18 LUK, 15 DEF, 18 RES, S Swords, SethxEirika A Support

Ross LV10/20/7

41 HP, 24 STR, 17 SKL 21 SPD, 20 LUK 17 DEF, 15 RES, S Axes. RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Amelia LV10/20/5

44 HP, 17 STR, 19 SKL, 22 SPD, 23 LUK, 17 DEF, 9 RES, S Lances, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Ewan LV10/20/6

41 HP, 23 MAG, 15 SKL, 19 SPD, 20 LUK, 8 DEF, 22 RES, S Anima, D Dark, E Light, EwanxRoss B Support, EwanxAmelia B Support

And..Lumi you may not like this...but Seth reached LV20 so here is his final stats.

Seth LV --/20

55 HP, 25 STR, 22 SKL, 17 SPD, 19 LUK, 21 DEF, 12 RES, S Swords, A Lances, SethxEirika A Support

Good news: He capped STR. Bad news: His SPD growth never returned from its holiday. >__<

Also, Amelia S's Lances and Ewan S'd Anima. I think I'm gonna have him work on his Light magic instead of his Dark. He'll get WTA over the monsters and has a better spell selection (Shine, Divine).

IMO, in FE7 and FE8, tomes of C rank and higher are too heavy to be using.

Bold: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! [/angry Lumi impression]

We touch, I feel a rush

We clutch, it isn't much

But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us

It's lust, it's torturous

You must be a sorceress cause you just

Did the impossible

Gain my trust, don't play games it'll be dangerous

If you fuck me over

Cause if I get burnt, I'ma show you what its like to hurt

Cause I been treated like dirt before ya

And love is evil

Spell it backwards I'll show ya

Nobody knows me, I'm cold

Walk down this road all alone

It's no ones fault but my own

Its the path I've chosen to go

Frozen as snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so

Don't ask me why, I have no love for these mufuckin' hoes

Bloodsuckin succubus, what the fuck is up with this

I've tried in this department but I ain't had no luck with this

Its sucks but its exactly what I thought it would be

Like tryin' to start over

I gotta hole in my heart, I'm some kind of emotional roller-coaster

Somethin' I won't go on til you toy with my emotion so its over

It's like an explosion, every time I hold ya wasn't jokin' when I told ya

Ya take my breathe away

You're a supernova.. and I'm a

I'ma space bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon

And I'm aiming right at you

Right at you

250 thousand miles on a clear night in June

And I'm aiming right at you

Right at you

Right at you

-Spacebound

Edited by Soma Cruz

Luminescent Blade, even though you're not currently here, I'm going to talk about my Trainee pt still! :<

I gave Amelia the Talisman like you said and tried to rush through C17, but those Dracoknights made it a pain. :P And Syrene wasn't being helpful, she kept standing in one spot and died twice. :facepalm: I ended up bringing Innes to recruit so she could save a citizen and get the hell out of the way. After that it was easy. Seth killed the DKs with his Dragonspear. and the Super Trainees held off the reinforcements coming from the back while Eirika headed for Lyon.

C18 was fun (always was one of my favorite SS chapters) Of course, with only 5 people, more eggs hatched and Seth demonstrated how RESFAIL he is. :( Even with Pure Water, the Gorgons' Shadowshots had a 49% Hit rate and and could do 18 dmg to him. So he couldn't solo the northwest part of the map safely and need Eirika's help, who by the way is continuing her path to RESTANKAGE. Most of the map was cake though, even the "boss".

Current Stats:

Eirika LV20/9

38 HP, 19 STR, 22 SKL, 28 SPD, 18 LUK, 15 DEF, 18 RES, S Swords, SethxEirika A Support

Ross LV10/20/7

41 HP, 24 STR, 17 SKL 21 SPD, 20 LUK 17 DEF, 15 RES, S Axes. RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Amelia LV10/20/5

44 HP, 17 STR, 19 SKL, 22 SPD, 23 LUK, 17 DEF, 9 RES, S Lances, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Ewan LV10/20/6

41 HP, 23 MAG, 15 SKL, 19 SPD, 20 LUK, 8 DEF, 22 RES, S Anima, D Dark, E Light, EwanxRoss B Support, EwanxAmelia B Support

And..Lumi you may not like this...but Seth reached LV20 so here is his final stats.

Seth LV --/20

55 HP, 25 STR, 22 SKL, 17 SPD, 19 LUK, 21 DEF, 12 RES, S Swords, A Lances, SethxEirika A Support

Good news: He capped STR. Bad news: His SPD growth never returned from its holiday. >__<

Also, Amelia S's Lances and Ewan S'd Anima. I think I'm gonna have him work on his Light magic instead of his Dark. He'll get WTA over the monsters and has a better spell selection (Shine, Divine).

WTF Speed. WTF.

Seth has 15% SPD growths on Ross. SERIOUSLY.

All I can do is hope for that C19 Speedwings. At least he is still the best when it comes to physical tanking as of now. 24 effective DEF with Eir A is serious business.

Eirika actually has the same Res growths as Seth, looool. Lord promo bonuses are insane, though, in the defense stats. Absolute insanity. Did you Talisman him? I remember him having 11 Res before C16 so... Also, if you just want him to dodge shit, don't be afraid to pull out Audhulma for another hefty +5 to dodge longranges. And stick Eirika close. That's +3. With Pure Water on top of that, he'll have +15 total to his Res. That's 27.

Ewan's unusually tanky for... Ewan. I never had him grow much DEF on me ever.