That One Thread

Florete

...You've talked to me on MSN?

...wait, I think I know the problem here. Trillian automatically loads up on this other computer. I guess it automatically logs in as me. Or something.

Edited by Furetchen

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I should gain magical reclass skills and switch between SM and Hero at will. Hmmm.

Nevermind that females can't reclass to Hero despite the precedents. Sexist IS. >:{

But males have a genetic predisposition to be more muscular. Not to mention, girls were supposed to be ladies in the medieval epoch, and FE is set in a pseudo-middle ages kind of land. Even though there are girl mercenaries like Marisa, they still hold their ladylike manners to some extent.

Then there's Echidna and she spits on my argument.

GO, SEXIST SPIKE

...You've talked to me on MSN?

...wait, I think I know the problem here. Trillian automatically loads up on this other computer. I guess it automatically logs in as me. Or something.

Trillian? You mean like Trillian Astra? Likw you didn't know her. Where in God's name has she gone to these days anyway...?

And Soul is the weakest. Because I said so.

Because I am the ignorant lurker guy that came out of nowhere to claim his Odo heritage and actual status as a member of Oujay's Empire, only when ascended from Swordmaster fangirling? Give me a break. At least Lumi gets fanboys instead of being a...Shanam 2.0.