• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Rhythm, me gangland-killin' AFL-watchin' Iced Coffee-drinkin' mate. -Ette.

Feel free to delete as many broad Victorian stereotypes as you feel are accurate.

Fixed.

What's up Fur?

I like how you changed 'consumer of mediocre alcoholic product' but not 'afficionado of glassing someone in the face'.

Nothing much, really. Apathy. New HSC-dodgin' school (look up the ACT school system. It's...actually a lot better.) comin' up. I won't have to do shit like Business Studies, or PE. Or Math.

Yes. The teacher who advised me while picking my final classes TALKED ME OUT OF DOING MATH.

I'm going to like it there.

I like how you changed 'consumer of mediocre alcoholic product' but not 'afficionado of glassing someone in the face'.

Nothing much, really. Apathy. New HSC-dodgin' school (look up the ACT school system. It's...actually a lot better.) comin' up. I won't have to do shit like Business Studies, or PE. Or Math.

Yes. The teacher who advised me while picking my final classes TALKED ME OUT OF DOING MATH.

I'm going to like it there.

You never know, hey? ;)

Oh, did you move out of the ACT? :o Holy shit.

I'M NOT DOING IT NEXT YEAR EITHER.

I had my last exam for Maths on Monday. :awesome:

Heh, yeah, I'm...scared. But yeah, I pretty much just live on Iced Coffee and raw hatred now.

No, I was comparing the system to NSW, where I'm originally from. COLLEGE NEXT YEAR FUCK YEAH

WOO HIGH-FOURTEEN YEAH Sadly, my last maths test will be on Polynomials. I expect to not do particularly well, considering I got a 42% on somethat that was essentially the same but easier. The very next test (I had a week ago) I got 83...just missed out on the double, man.

Heh, yeah, I'm...scared. But yeah, I pretty much just live on Iced Coffee and raw hatred now.

No, I was comparing the system to NSW, where I'm originally from. COLLEGE NEXT YEAR FUCK YEAH

WOO HIGH-FOURTEEN YEAH Sadly, my last maths test will be on Polynomials. I expect to not do particularly well, considering I got a 42% on somethat that was essentially the same but easier. The very next test (I had a week ago) I got 83...just missed out on the double, man.

I believe you said that a few months ago too. o.O Can I have some of your Iced Coffee? :3

Okay, it makes sense now. 8D

Ahh, polynomials aren't that bad. You'll do fine.

I believe you said that a few months ago too. o.O Can I have some of your Iced Coffee? :3

Okay, it makes sense now. 8D

Ahh, polynomials aren't that bad. You'll do fine.

I'd like to add MSG to my previous list of two. I'm going for the impoverished early-twenties classique look. Hopefully that'll go better than my current brazen youth thing. Which has gone badly, apart from the fact that I like it.

Yeah, not nearly as restraining as the high school I'm at. Can't remember what happens in NSW/everywhere else Year 11. Something...similar, but at the same school. The most important thing is the culling of the honest tradesfolk. And the weeds. I'm mostly interested in the culling of the weeds, not knowing many honest tradesfolk.

Yeah...goddammit I hate Maths. I'm pretty good at it, too, which confounds things.

I'd like to add MSG to my previous list of two. I'm going for the impoverished early-twenties classique look. Hopefully that'll go better than my current brazen youth thing. Which has gone badly, apart from the fact that I like it.

Yeah, not nearly as restraining as the high school I'm at. Can't remember what happens in NSW/everywhere else Year 11. Something...similar, but at the same school. The most important thing is the culling of the honest tradesfolk. And the weeds. I'm mostly interested in the culling of the weeds, not knowing many honest tradesfolk.

Yeah...goddammit I hate Maths. I'm pretty good at it, too, which confounds things.

Yeah, good luck with that. Can you even pull that off?

Psh, nothing wrong with tradesfolk.

Ditto. But I'm still glad it's over. The workload was insane.

I'm gonna go sleep, night Fur.

But males have a genetic predisposition to be more muscular. Not to mention, girls were supposed to be ladies in the medieval epoch, and FE is set in a pseudo-middle ages kind of land. Even though there are girl mercenaries like Marisa, they still hold their ladylike manners to some extent.

Then there's Echidna and she spits on my argument.

GO, SEXIST SPIKE

I am the manliest girl you'll ever know. Also the most foul-mouthed. Though that's more IRL than online.

I take a massive manly shit spit on gender stereotypes.

And 'zerkers are supposed to be the really buff guys. I just want Hero dammit.

Echidna's not the only one either, There's BS Emblem Malice, Machua, and Radney.

Edited by Luminescent Blade