That One Thread

Florete

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Now I need to find evidence that Navarre's descended from Shanan, and it will be a happy triangle!

Well, we know that the two continents are definitely related but I always thought it was FE3 that came first chronologically.

You gotta admit, though - it's hilarious how Luna was awesome in FE7, then when FE8 came along, it became nearly useless.

lol, yeah. Dark Magic keeps getting nerfed all the time. Eclipse went from keeping 1 HP to keeping 50% HP, making it even more worthless. FE8 doesn't have good Dark Magic imo. Other than Naglfar.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

lol, yeah. Dark Magic keeps getting nerfed all the time. Eclipse went from keeping 1 HP to keeping 50% HP, making it even more worthless. FE8 doesn't have good Dark Magic imo. Other than Naglfar.

You're telling me. And in Eclipse's case, like is almost always the case, the enemies it'd be worth using on are the same ones that it's likely to miss anyhow. And it isn't even good for generics since 99.9% of the time, you're better off attacking normally than trying to halve their health. And of course, the tomes are so darn heavy. (This could also apply to the other magic types from C rank and above in FE7 and FE8.) And I don't even think Naglfar's good at all - it's little better than Gleipnir, and we know how good THAT is.

The best epic dark tome is obviously Nagalfar, even though you can't use it until Creature Campaign.

Glitch Moulder to S Dark, give him body rings because lol infinite boosters, and watch him slayer the hell of Lagdou with its 25 mt and infinite uses.

That's one less person you gotta worry about buying weapons for.

But then again, it's CC.

Otherwise FE7 Luna takes the cake.

Moulder takes damage.

Nagalfar is CC-only, so that negates the whole con issue.

Bishop!Moulder's obviously its best user. Shit does like, 90 damage a shot to monsters. It's insane.

Which means it, and Lyon by extension, falls victim to Awesome But Impractical - by the time you even get them, there's essentially nothing to do.

10002.png

Even so, Moulder's the reason my respect for male healers went down the tubes, for one. And second, using a glitch just to have anyone able to use dark magic is beneath me.

Even so, Moulder's the reason my respect for male healers went down the tubes, for one. And second, using a glitch just to have anyone able to use dark magic is beneath me.

The first bit makes no sense, but I'm with you on not using glitches.

Nope. It was FE4 that came first in in-game chronology.

But Levin said that Narga and the others came from another continent. Not to mention the whole thing of how Galle heard stories about the dark lord and traveled around (outside Jugdral, most likely) until found it and drank the blood.

And there's also the fact that Mediuth seems to be a pure dragon whereas Loputousu needs to exist inside a human host while the Lopt power is all in the blood.

And before I go to bed tonight, I leave you with this:

124yjc3.jpg

...I have one question for you:

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO DRAW SUCH AMAZING FANART?????

You're telling me. And in Eclipse's case, like is almost always the case, the enemies it'd be worth using on are the same ones that it's likely to miss anyhow. And it isn't even good for generics since 99.9% of the time, you're better off attacking normally than trying to halve their health. And of course, the tomes are so darn heavy. (This could also apply to the other magic types from C rank and above in FE7 and FE8.) And I don't even think Naglfar's good at all - it's little better than Gleipnir, and we know how good THAT is.

I have to agree with most of this although it's probably because I hate Dark magic in general. Even Flux is quite heavy.

Bishop!Moulder's obviously its best user. Shit does like, 90 damage a shot to monsters. It's insane.

What's wrong with Artur? And I find Natasha to be the only character in FE that looks cool as a Bishop.

Moulder takes damage.

So do the monsters that attempt to attack him.

Nagalfar is CC-only, so that negates the whole con issue.

Which means it, and Lyon by extension, falls victim to Awesome But Impractical - by the time you even get them, there's essentially nothing to do.

lol, Creature Campaign.

mvrqqt.png

No, I did not edit that image in any way. It took me a while but I finally made it. And, as Richter Lanford pointed out, it was all completely pointless... aside from making me realize just how bad the caps are for female Mage Knights.

10002.png

Where on Weyard did they get the green one?

Even so, Moulder's the reason my respect for male healers went down the tubes, for one.

Did GBA even have any good male healers? I never really liked Saul...

I really liked Corple and Sleuf though. inb4corplol

And second, using a glitch just to have anyone able to use dark magic is beneath me.

^This.

Doesn't change the fact that he, Moulder, Pent, Saleh and to a lesser and more temporary degree Athos and Yodel are all good male healers.

I have to agree with most of this although it's probably because I hate Dark magic in general. Even Flux is quite heavy.

What's wrong with Artur? And I find Natasha to be the only character in FE that looks cool as a Bishop.

lol, Creature Campaign.

mvrqqt.png

No, I did not edit that image in any way. It took me a while but I finally made it. And, as Richter Lanford pointed out, it was all completely pointless... aside from making me realize just how bad the caps are for female Mage Knights.

Where on Weyard did they get the green one?

Yeah, I'm not fond of it either.

My problem with Artur? His Luck is le crap. As is Moulder's. I generally found the female Bishop sprite to be cute (Argggh... ARRRRGH!!! *is unstable and prone to stuff like this on occasion; is also notably weak against cuteness*).

Male Mage Knights have it even worse.

It said that it was on the UMD for Riviera. Likewise, Hector also has a red face and a purple one, and SPOILER has a blue face as well.

Uh... If you mean characters that start out in healing classes, I'll say... no. And likewise, I never really liked Saul either - He's just a critblick waiting to happen. Ditto Moulder.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Then you switch to Nosferatu.

INVINCIBLE TANK.

But CC's a joke anyway. There's no way I can take it seriously with infa-statboosters and whatnot.

That's why it's fun to mess with.

Artur and Natasha non applicable because I actually use them in the main game so the S'd Light already.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

u_u

Stupid Midir.

I think you're using him wrong. There's no way Midir can be that incompetent. Are you putting him in the frontlines or something? Does he have his Killer/Hero Bow yet?

Midir X Lachesis FTW

Shut your mouth, boy.

examplej.png

bitches

Looks nice so far. But what the hell is hanging from her ears?