• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

FE6 likes screwing me over late-game. First in C7, it was Dieck. In C8, Dieck again. In C8x, Lilina (stupid Aircalibur mage). And now in C9, Sue gets hit by a 48% from the boss.

Fuck.

Yeah... I can't stand it either.

Ehh... my main team (C9) constitutes Roy, Lilina (Lugh was screwed, and I wanted to try her out), Marcus, Zealot, Lance, Alan, Noah, Clarine, Dieck and Rutger. I'll use Shin after this, and potentially Fir and Gonzo.

This also leads to many rescue shenanigans =D

I prefer the body to the head, personally, but ...you know what I mean by that. Her right arm bothers me, but apart from that, even though I don't usually go for Ye Olde Anorexique Swordswoman...*fanboy drool*

Reposting.

14uz249.jpg

That looks great, but...

It has several inconsistent light sources on the arms, too.

I can actually see this. Is spriting for myself actually getting me experience to see things?! =O

The body is wonderful and far outclasses the head. You should either give the body FE-style shading, or the head your style of shading. I'd prefer the latter personally. (Lol look at the sprite n00b giving advice. Ignore him if you must for he is unworthy)

erlfix.png

More pimp less Raven.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

*fangirl squees* Thank you! It's so awesome! And Heath's hair? Why didn't I think of that? Thank you Astra for pimping my Reyes. 8D

I'm back, what did I miss?

Actually, idc about most of what I miss here, except for Rhythm~'s posts, Enjolras!!!!!'s posts, and Luminescent Blade's fanart. Any of those that I missed?