• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yes, they did it all wrong. I didn't imagine him to look so girly though. I imagined him to look like FE10 Nolan. Yes, with a beard.

YES! Lumi made him too pretty! I always imagined him looking rugged, with messy hair and a beard and cool gravelly voice. You know Steve Blum? Spike Spiegal of Cowboy Bebop? Kinda like that.

Bio is awesome!

[spoiler=Our teacher showed us this months ago]

Bio is super awesome. Though I guess we established earlier that we thought so for different reasons. ^_^

Uther beard is fine on him.

I just CAN'T DRAW IT.

YOU TRYING DRAWING IT AND MAKING IT LOOK GOOD.

YOU DO IT.

And read my canonical rundown on the last page. I read PoA 15 times JUST to find physical attributes for him, you know.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Depending on what you're good at, really. Bio's easier if you're good at memorization, and Physics if you're good at math.

I love it because I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was like, 4.

I was bad at it. >____< Couldn't memorize all that well.

And then Chem and Physics came and I owned it.

I've always been a math person. And then Chem has explosions and Physics have pushing people off cliffs and antimatter. Stuff I really like. :awesome:

I love it because I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was like, 4.

Wait, what? You've been interested in that since you were 4?! Are you serious?

Don't take Physics.

This.

And I love it because I get to dissect stuff!!! :awesome:

OK, seriously, Biology really is interesting. Learning about the building blocks of life is amazing.

I've always been a math person. And then Chem has explosions and Physics have pushing people off cliffs and antimatter. Stuff I really like. :awesome:

I can only memorise it if I like it, and I love it. :awesome:

I don't do Physics, thankfully, but I DO do Chem and I enjoy it, even if I'm not fantastic at it.

Wait, what? You've been interested in that since you were 4?! Are you serious?

Not so much cells and such as just animals, plants and the environment in general. :3

OK, seriously, Biology really is interesting. Learning about the building blocks of life is amazing.

This. Plus, my teacher and classmates are awesome.

Why is it that my situation is exactly the same as yours?

Why is it that my situation is exactly the same as yours?

Because it's a situation that most people who are strong in math and weaker in verbal memorization have.

Thought the explosives part is a bonus that comes with chem. <3

This. Plus, my teacher and classmates are awesome.

my teacher and classmates are perhaps the worst I could ask for when it comes to actually learning stuff.

The teacher talkes reeeeaaaalllly slowly and is incredibly boring to listen to, and there is one clown in the class who is always talking about shit or doing something really stupid.

I can't learn becase he's just too fun to argue with :/

I had my chem and phys exam today. luckily I studied a lot and learnt pretty much everything I was supposed to learn in a semester. I would have failed otherwise, and I really like science.

Im good with math

/totally taking physics next year.

How far are you in math right now as Physics does take a substancial amount apparently so as a result I've only gone through a portion due to my lack of certain mathematical knowledge.

my teacher and classmates are perhaps the worst I could ask for when it comes to actually learning stuff.

The teacher talkes reeeeaaaalllly slowly and is incredibly boring to listen to, and there is one clown in the class who is always talking about shit or doing something really stupid.

I can't learn becase he's just too fun to argue with :/

I had my chem and phys exam today. luckily I studied a lot and learnt pretty much everything I was supposed to learn in a semester. I would have failed otherwise, and I really like science.

Me in year 8 and 9. But then they were moved out of our form! :awesome:

All my teachers rock.

My English teacher sucks this year.

All my other teachers are awesome.

Actually, same. But all the teachers taking year 12 English next year are pretty awesome.