• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The face is plenty manly, as is the body. It's the hair that makes him look remotely feminine.

He looks male enough as it is. He is broad-shouldered, somewhat square-faced (or at least, doesn't have a slender/bishoujo look), flat-chested, etc. Long hair != girl.

Also, *its.

Alright, thanks guys, it shows that I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm writing an essay, formal language is happening so no contractions.

*patpat* I know what you mean. I write essays in shit I'm interested in, I can whip up a decent one in about ten seconds (or an hour for a medium-long one since I don't type that fast). If I don't give a shit, I stare at the computer screen and sit there until my brain dies and I have to revive it with Calculus.

*patpat* I know what you mean. I write essays in shit I'm interested in, I can whip up a decent one in about ten seconds (or an hour for a medium-long one since I don't type that fast). If I don't give a shit, I stare at the computer screen and sit there until my brain dies and I have to revive it with Calculus.

Or if it's something I'm really knowledgeable on, like saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

oh spriting lol

For me it's like

/bored

/distracted

/sprite

Or if it's something I'm really knowledgeable on, like saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

oh spriting lol

For me it's like

/bored

/distracted

/sprite

I'm knowledgeable on... Photoshop, current events in China (I know shit about the US, lolfail), and the art of sleeping in class.

And after my brain explodes and I have to fix it with some Calculus, I proceed to go on SF and doodle hot pics of Seth.

lol did kanami flame furet?

"lolno one gives a shit"

Then Xiltas and Furet continued the fight.

I'm knowledgeable on... Photoshop, current events in China (I know shit about the US, lolfail), and the art of sleeping in class.

And after my brain explodes and I have to fix it with some Calculus, I proceed to go on SF and doodle hot pics of Seth.

Photoshop essay, and how to work it.

Nao /shot

lol

DewAyra has no HP. At all. By FE4 standards.

Swordies have crap for DEF cap. Might as well give them more HP for optimal tanking.

Therefore, ODOCEST HOLYNAYRA GO.

Also, Lakche becomes GOD.

Odocest, MidirXAideen (JamkaXAideen is a good but suboptimal second option), LevinXFury, LeXBriggid worked okay (Jamka X Briggid, maybe better), death to Sylvia and either Lex or Dude With Best Remaining Statz X Lachesis

Holayra gives you TWO combat gods, not just one, remember. It's just that Lakche promotes into a better class, but mine got speedscrewed so w/ever.

Then Xiltas and Furet continued the fight.

I contemplated editing her post to say 'Phlegm is the best aphrodisiac' but ultimately decided against it.

Edited by Furetchen

Hai Furet~

You should've done that. It would've been lulzy.

ClaudeSylvia to get the strongest Swordmaster ever though (see Lakche). It involves the Valk staff and getting Balmung off Shanan.

SPEEDSCREWED LAKCHE WHAT

Let's see, 27 instead of 30?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Hai Furet~

You should've done that. It would've been lulzy.

ClaudeSylvia to get the strongest Swordmaster ever though (see Lakche). It involves the Valk staff and getting Balmung off Shanan.

SPEEDSCREWED LAKCHE WHAT

Let's see, 27 instead of 30?

Twenty-four by...I believe level 26. Same as Skasaher at same level.

Oh yeah, giving FE4 Endgame another shot after badly-timed savestates fucked me over. Who's best to kill Arion?