• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...Why is Tiltyu doing so bad? >_>

At least Tinny will have like, exclusive Tron and Tornado use unless I have a brain hemorrhage and give one to Yuria when she promotes.

And Rana has Reserve, and B rank staves until Tinny promotes too. Yuria will probably get a couple.

Man, using only females clogs up inventories. >_> Too many weapons, not even slots. And no Balmung or Mistolin. Cause forcing two semi-decent daughter pairings over two better ones....

And no female can use Bows in Gen 2. Come on.

I told ya. Should've done HolynAyra+ClaudeSylvia.

Claude!Leen has the advantage of wtf 60 Res growth aka NOT GETTING BLICKED BY LONG RANGE MAGIC.

Get Shanan KO'd in C7 start and just have Corple do the glitch at C9. Lakche can function off Hero Sword and then give it to Patty. At that point it will probably have over 50 kills so Crit happens and Patty's combat suddenly skyrockets. Have Lakche get the C8 Thief Ring so she can get money while killing shit with Balmung.

What you should've done.

Claude!Sety works too, since Holsety is going nowhere. Fee'll have lower STR but higher mag, still cap SPD, and much higher RES.

Hell, You can probably use Lakche to get a fucking SLIM SWORD to 50 Kills. Her combat is THAT good.

Fee with Critical and Charge plus better Strength is better. Unless I gave her the Light Sword. Leen has it right now, and yeah, I know that's stupid. Though otherwise I would just give it to Celice and throw the Earth Sword wherever.

:awesome:

I'm gonna be amazed at Leen's defense though. Shield Ring, Defender, Lex as a father....

Man, Generation 2 is gonna be fun. Though Aideen and Tiltyu need like, 40k for the Pursuit Ring and Reserve. >_>

Don't set your standards so high. If you're a first-timer, than, um, there's a strong chance it will. >__>

Not seeing how "Not sucking but not necessarily being at all good" is a very high standard to set.

Hmm, still not sure what I wanna do, though...

also lumi why so totally ignoring magic hurt and heal? D:

Edited by Luka Megurine

Not seeing how "Not sucking but not necessarily being at all good" is a very high standard to set.

I was just saying that if it falls short of expectations, don't worry about it. But I see you're being realistic, so you'll do fine.

Anyone have any experience with the Ilia maps in FE6? I'm flying blind here...

Anyone have any experience with the Ilia maps in FE6? I'm flying blind here...

I'll have videos up over the weekend for sure. Granted it will be speed completion oriented, and limited party, so not a typical representation, but...

Fee with Critical and Charge plus better Strength is better. Unless I gave her the Light Sword. Leen has it right now, and yeah, I know that's stupid. Though otherwise I would just give it to Celice and throw the Earth Sword wherever.

Trust me. You'd rather have a Fee with Res.

Endgame Dark Mages are a bitch.

Hmm, still not sure what I wanna do, though...

also lumi why so totally ignoring magic hurt and heal? D:

Busy making Shanan sprite.