That One Thread

Florete

I TOLD YOU JUST KILL THEM ALL WITH LAKCHE

If only you had Leg!Knight!Crit!Holyn!Lakche. Woman practically solo'd earlygame the entire game. I had to be careful that Celice actually got some kills.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Lana at like....level 12 kinda makes it worth it. Lakche will basically promote Chapter 8, since lol Tinny and Leen getting much combat. Nanna will probably be super high though, since she has to solo Lenster. Oh god I'm dreading that. >_>

Yup yup. Plus Pursuit!Ring and Critical. And like, the only claim to Tornado and Thoron on promo.

I would....except for the stupid yellow squares. >_>

Oh hey, Patty's 46 kill Hero Sword. And the Elite Ring~ ;D

I have Patty Favoritism. >_>

Edited by Psych

Doesn't apply to Lenster. I do it all the time. Mainly to help Nanna with the villages while Fin lolsolos the armors, but anyway.

LOL. Well, 4 more kills and you have crit. At least Patty's combat won't suck as much. I'm still gonna argue Lakche uses that best, though. Lakche's STR-RING-FUELED LUNACRIT IS UNSTOPPABLE.

Besides Nihil.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

:awesome:

Except for the fact Fin is level 2. >_>

Nanna is gonna have to guard while Fee kills the bandits.

Oh, oh dear god. Why, why?

Nanna's Return Ring is in storage. Which I can't access at Lenster. Leaf and Fin are safe, but...

Edited by Psych

Do SylviaxClaude.

Fury and Levin is canon~

You need to get your Valkyrie user in the main castle (Sety in C8 or Corple in C9), Get Shan-chan KO'd, Go to revive him but not yet, press L and R together (or just buttonsmash) at the screen where you select him, then check his stuff to see if he has a 98 use Iron Lance in his inventory. If he does, congratulations, it worked. Now save and reset. Lakche or Skasaher should be able to buy Balmung in the regular shop.

Shanan comes out without Balmung, though, so sell a nice sword, like Hero to him.

A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are sitting on a bench looking at the house across the street. They see two people walk into it, and, some time later, see three people walk out.

The biologist says, "They must have reproduced while they were inside."

The physicist says, "No, our initial observation must have been in error."

Finally, the mathematician says, "If one more person goes inside, then the house will be empty."

Do SylviaxClaude.

Fury and Levin is canon~

You need to get your Valkyrie user in the main castle (Sety in C8 or Corple in C9), Get Shan-chan KO'd, Go to revive him but not yet, press L and R together (or just buttonsmash) at the screen where you select him, then check his stuff to see if he has a 98 use Iron Lance in his inventory. If he does, congratulations, it worked. Now save and reset. Lakche or Skasaher should be able to buy Balmung in the regular shop.

Shanan comes out without Balmung, though, so sell a nice sword, like Hero to him.

Sorry, I'm a Tordo fan so I want Arthur to get Holsety. Sylvia can die for all I care.

And thanks for the directions. I'm not really a big fan of Lakche as I am with Shannan but I wanted to just see how well she performs with the Balmung. Lex!Lakche was already really awesome.

A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are sitting on a bench looking at the house across the street. They see two people walk into it, and, some time later, see three people walk out.

The biologist says, "They must have reproduced while they were inside."

The physicist says, "No, our initial observation must have been in error."

Finally, the mathematician says, "If one more person goes inside, then the house will be empty."

One of the best jokes I ever heard in a long time.

If we look at raw stats, Lakche beats out Shanan in practically every important catergory. She'll cap STR/SKL/SPD, with significantly higher HP. They are similar in DEF and LUK, and LOLMAG/RES.

Shanan only caps SKL. He averages 23 STR while She has 27, so that's 4 there. She'll most likely cap SPD but he averages 26, so that's also 4 off.

And then Lakche has Luna, which gets calculated after Meteor so if that doesn't activate, Luna does. 62 damage a hit with STR ring, so that conserves shots, and is especially nice against high-DEF enemies like Burian.

Rising Dragon - 250

Meteor Blow - 120

Pretty big power difference there. Even bigger when you consider the fact that the other characters hit by Metoer Blow will take less damage from the main target.

Whoa there... That IS huge. Either way, both are reasons to target Agatio first (though Karst has Death Scythe and Djinnfest).