• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Nah. I'd rather give my deployment slots to my cavs and myrms.

I don't really have a use for him anyway. Marcus does fine for axes until Dieck Promotes/Echidna. Dieck gains weapon rank like a mofo because he and Rutger are my MVPs. He has double S's far before the endgame happens, and has existent SKL which means he'll hit something for a change.

Lance is also good for this job. High SKL/SPD, and axes make up for his lack of STR anyway.

Lol. In this NM run the only person who has a chance in hell of hitting Double S is Percival. Everyone else has a pathetic secondary weapon level.

That being said, I really hate myself for not getting Warp in the desert. Would have made 21x a helluva lot faster.

FE6 is the only FE game where I use the Christmas Knights from beginning to end. Maybe that's why I dislike it

I must thank you for Lumi for introducing me to the Rutger-Clarine-Dieck triangle. They truly are killing machines.

Roy is the worst lord ever.

Lol. In this NM run the only person who has a chance in hell of hitting Double S is Percival. Everyone else has a pathetic secondary weapon level.

That being said, I really hate myself for not getting Warp in the desert. Would have made 21x a helluva lot faster.

Yeah, I ended up skipping the Warp staff, Silence staff, and Silver Blade.

And how the hell did Lilina get silenced? She's suppose to have too much res to be affected by it.

Nah. I'd rather give my deployment slots to my cavs and myrms.

I don't really have a use for him anyway. Marcus does fine for axes until Dieck Promotes/Echidna. Dieck gains weapon rank like a mofo because he and Rutger are my MVPs. He has double S's far before the endgame happens, and has existent SKL which means he'll hit something for a change.

Lance is also good for this job. High SKL/SPD, and axes make up for his lack of STR anyway.

Talk about Horse Power.

And to be honest, I'd much rather use an armorslayer for knight killing (if I'm not using a mage to get rid of them) because the hammer's accuracy is PATHETIC. (I mean, 45 base hit?! Bleck!)

Talk about Horse Power.

And to be honest, I'd much rather use an armorslayer for knight killing (if I'm not using a mage to get rid of them) because the hammer's accuracy is PATHETIC. (I mean, 45 base hit?! Bleck!)

I love my cavs.

I wish Lilina had more speed. But even so she still does more damage than Lugh. 20 Mag bombing Fyeah.

Lugh can't double shit either.

Same here. I mean, hell, if RUTGER can miss, anyone can miss. And those axeguys don't have good hit to begin with. I doubt they'd hit anything with a sword if they could use one.