• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Celice is okayish

I mean he gets better, but but there's nothing really bringing him down or up.

And his performance varies depending on what Sigurd brings to the table.

Basically a Marth that gets a horse, gets an epic weapon, no Rapier, but gets usually a 50Kill silver sword instead.

Oh, rings too. If those transfer.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I usually do LexTiltyu so I just abuse the hell out of Wrath in the Arena, give her a mag ring, and have her bomb the shit out of things.

SPD ring goes to Fin and Sigurd/Celice.

Or Lakche on her favoritism run for a grand total of 72% continue activation rate with Balmung.

Sigurd>Ike

Sigurd has a horse and the SWORD OF MANLINESS at base.

And if he UPGRADES from the SWORD OF MANLINESS (which loses its novelty a bit into chapter two)...well, Silver Sigurd is fearsome as fuck.

If Celice doesn't have a 50-kill sword (my Sigurd had the buyable one from Chapter Three, and Alec, wielder of the handmedown Sword of Manliness, took Siggy's early kills with him to the grave) then Skash and Lakche go so far above him it's not even funny.

Mine went from

lunara.gif

to

aemnvd.jpg

Vamp totally overhauled my current one though. So it looks much better than the one I did.

I still like the first one better though. The properly colored version, that is.

Reyes still needs that! How do I do that? D:

Send me his mug, as well as the blinking frames and the mouth frames. If you don't have those frames handy, try to remember whose eyes and mouth you copied and I'll try to fix them up myself. As for the minimug, you'll have to do that yourself, I'm afraid. Unless, of course, your mug is a 100% splice with no FC whatsoever and you still remember exactly where nearly every single part came from.

Silver Sigurd can probably Solo Gen 1 until C5.

In which part he gets Tyrfing and continues to raep face.

He should be able to solo C5 too, since Tyrfing protects him from sleep staves and ensures his survival against ThorHammer and Meteors. Not sure about Langbart though...

Edited by Proto

My current Lilina

dpgwgm.png

Mine suffers slightly due to early-promotion-itis, but is nearly as good. Speedwings, Shield, Robe, and more Speedwings, though. It was funny when she doubled some mercs.

currentlilina.png

Good? (Don't know Alm or Cellica so I just threw them somewhere randomly)

God Tier

Sigurd

High Tier

Hector

Celice

Ephraim

Ike

Alm

Mid Tier

Eirika

Leaf

Lyn

Celica

Low Tier

Marth

Eliwood

Micaiah

Garbage Tier

Roy

Alm promotes to access FIVE RANGE BOWS. Not to mention he kicks all kinds of ass both before and after.

Adjusted Celica slightly too, to reflect the awesomeness of Angel spell vs monsters.

Edited by Balcerzak