That One Thread

Florete

I would put Alm above Ike and Ephraim, personally, since he's the best in his game. Ephraim isn't the best in his game, and Ike isn't at all for FE9 and is arguably not the best in FE10 if he doesn't get transfers. If not above Ike, then Ephraim should drop below both of them. Maybe Celice could drop a little too.

Edited by Luka Megurine

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

trolololoj.png

Only thing she got was a Secret Book because her Skill kinda sucked early on. This is so much worse than the Lilinas you guys have.

Promoted at level 20 too.

EDIT: This is at C23, NM.

Edited by JB25

I have to agree with Alm being higher. He's always one of the best units in his party. He gets Regal Sword early enough to give him the highest Atk in the game for a while. And after Regal Sword's advantage falls low, he gets access to bows with 1-5 range. I don't know about Cliff (mine went Merc) but I'm pretty sure Alm beats all the other bow users.

I'd also put Celice above Hector but that's probably because of FE4's special item system that strongly discourages trading, allowing Celice to keep a repairable Hero Sword. Oh, yeah, and Tyrfing ownage, which applies to anybody with a holy weapon. Tyrfing gives a bigger bonus than most others though.

I also think Ike > Ephraim but since I never played FE9 or 10 outside Easy Mode, I don't really have any voice in this one.

AND WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE SERENES FOREST LAYOUT?????

He should be able to solo C5 too, since Tyrfing protects him from sleep staves and ensures his survival against ThorHammer and Meteors. Not sure about Langbart though...

That's pretty much what I meant. Just when Silver Sword doesn't cut it against MAGELAND ENDGAME, he receives his uber-special +20Res sword of ultimate manliness and proceed to solo the rest of that.

Luminescent Blade, will you grant me the permission to claim each and every single one of your non-fanservice fanart? They'll still be yours though.

Edited by Proto

My current Lilina

dpgwgm.png

My current Ellen

111p9ih.png

FEAR MY MAGE GIRLS! :awesome:

What chapter?

God Tier

Sigurd

High Tier

Hector

Celice

Ephraim

Ike

Mid Tier

Eirika

Leaf

Lyn

Marth

Low Tier

Eliwood

Micaiah

Celica

Alm

Garbage Tier

Roy

Good? (Don't know Alm or Cellica so I just threw them somewhere randomly)

Actually, Ephraim > Hector since Hector has trouble doubling and falls to magic. Ephraim caps all his stats, even if his caps are lolsy

Fuck, I just realized I havent promote Dick.

Send me his mug, as well as the blinking frames and the mouth frames. If you don't have those frames handy, try to remember whose eyes and mouth you copied and I'll try to fix them up myself. As for the minimug, you'll have to do that yourself, I'm afraid. Unless, of course, your mug is a 100% splice with no FC whatsoever and you still remember exactly where nearly every single part came from.

Uh...Lumi? Astra? Halp?

Mine suffers slightly due to early-promotion-itis, but is nearly as good. Speedwings, Shield, Robe, and more Speedwings, though. It was funny when she doubled some mercs.

currentlilina.png

My Lilina was only given a Speedwings. Everything else is all natural, baby. :awesome:

Luminescent Blade, will you grant me the permission to claim each and every single one of your non-fanservice fanart? They'll still be yours though.

ME TOO! I also want to claim Amelia's arts, Ken Zomg's arts, and Vamp's sprites! :awesome:

What chapter?

19, Ilia route.

Oh shit. Raven and Shara's fondness level is both at 10.

I had Pia, Sofia, Raven, and Shara's love at 10, first file through. xD

It's awkward because then you feel almost bad about turning the other three down, even though it's just a game.

Uh...Lumi? Astra? Halp?

I'll make the frames sometime.

On another note, Fir is WTF.

So here's my Rutger:

14ka006.jpg

And here is FIRZILLA

2qm2bsz.jpg

WTFMYRMS

And ERL, you have permission to share my art as well.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I'll make the frames sometime.

On another note, Fir is WTF.

So here's my Rutger:

14ka006.jpg

And here is FIRZILLA

2qm2bsz.jpg

WTFMYRMS

And ERL, you have permission to share my art as well.

happen to me so many times before, fir having more str then rutger

@ ERL: tower chapter.

My Lilina was only given a Speedwings. Everything else is all natural, baby. :awesome:

19, Ilia route.

Yeah... but... 15/3 Lilina. Little girl's doing the best she can with what she's got. Give her some slack man. Also, I only just finished Ch 16x. Ilia route.