• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I NEED TO REGAIN MY MANLINESS.

(Daddy always said in prison, if you want to prove your worth, take out the strongest guy in room)

*SHORYUKEN's Furet*

(Daddy never said anything about the toughest girl so I assume this means I leave Lumi alone. >__>)

What did you do to your manliness? >____<

Did like, some girl dress you up in a pink flowery dress or something?

We don't talk about that. Damn you Ether.

Regain?

I was manly once upon a time!

You wanna throw down, Night?! 'Cause I will! I'm a berseker-packin' man and a half!

You wanna throw down, Night?! 'Cause I will! I'm a berseker-packin' man and a half!

I WAS SENT IN A CAPSULE FROM A PLACE GONE FROM HERE AND I CAME HERE FOR ONE REASON TO ATTACK AND KEEP COMING NOT TO ASK BUT JUST TO GIVE NOT TO WANT BUT JUST TO SEND SEND THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR DOWN EVERYBODY'S THROAT IN SERENES FOREST UNTIL THEY BECOME SICK OF IT WELL YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK OF IT BECAUSE THIS FREAK OF NATURE RIGHT HERE IS JUST BEGINNING TO SWELL AND WHEN I GET BIG ENOUGH BROTHER THERE AIN'T GONNA BE ROOM FOR ANYBODY ELSE BUT ME AND ALL THE WARRIORS FLOATING THROUGH THE VEINS AND THE POWER I AM THE WARRIOR

I WAS SENT IN A CAPSULE FROM A PLACE GONE FROM HERE AND I CAME HERE FOR ONE REASON TO ATTACK AND KEEP COMING NOT TO ASK BUT JUST TO GIVE NOT TO WANT BUT JUST TO SEND SEND THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR DOWN EVERYBODY'S THROAT IN SERENES FOREST UNTIL THEY BECOME SICK OF IT WELL YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK OF IT BECAUSE THIS FREAK OF NATURE RIGHT HERE IS JUST BEGINNING TO SWELL AND WHEN I GET BIG ENOUGH BROTHER THERE AIN'T GONNA BE ROOM FOR ANYBODY ELSE BUT ME AND ALL THE WARRIORS FLOATING THROUGH THE VEINS AND THE POWER I AM THE WARRIOR

tl;dr

Real men don't have attention spans. :P

Yeah, just read the thing and then go watch it for ATATATATATAs and KYUs and HOORYAs and what have you.

As a side-note, they chose perfect voices in the original anime, so there's that too.

Edited by Nightmare

The new Kenshiros can't compare to the old one. Akira Kamiya is the best at this, but apparently he didn't want to damage his vocal chords any more.

Aside from him, though, Raoh, Souther, Toki, Juda and pretty much everybody had perfect voices.

Edited by Nightmare