• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You might get scared of the sword.

There's df/dx= lim h->0 [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h engraved right on the blade. I also plan on engraving the ex taylor series on it and the multivariable chain rule because of the amount of ∂'s.

Win.

Nope. I changed the script so it now says husband.

In Odoland, I'm married to Shanan with Seth as my concubine. :awesome:

Tiem to download Nightmare so I can edit weapons. Shanan's still using lances, lol. Reginleif to Sword time, but keep stats :awesome:

Don't act condescending to me, sharkbait. I'll play however the fuck I have a mind to, whether or not it leads to good turncounts. Really? Maps are big in FE4? Somehow, this concept fails to blow my mind in any significant way. Yes, I am aware that precious little Lachesis is going to get her precious little head kicked in if units don't get there fast, and yes, the thought had occured to me that perhaps I should deploy units that would be able to get there in time. I said mediocre, not without fucking worth, although it's not as if you even picked a good example as to where Lex is supposedly Holy Diver.

I was not informed that my personal choice of playstyle had anything to do with my tactical merit. Any fool can follow, for sake of argument, the actions taken through a 0% growth run to the letter. Does this make him Georgie fucking Patton? Didn't think so.

And where, pray tell, did I explicitly state Lex was bad because mine happened to be unlucky? As you seem to have all the answers, I shall bow down to your experience, you asshole in a hat.

I really like your posts.