That One Thread

Florete

"You better ready yourself, hero." The female swordfighter said revealing two trainers that she had obtained before the confrontation. She tossed one into the air which was caught by a brown haired paladin. His silver armor gleamed in the sunlight as he unsheathed the wooden blade.

"What the hell is this thing?" Estavan, the silver armoured paladin asked spinning it a couple of times.

"A trainer." The girl responded. "I don’t want to go carving you up now."

"Same here." Estavan said getting a good grip on the blade. "Rea-

The girl didn’t wait for him to finish. She charged head on and swung the trainer landing a blow right to his right abdomen. Estavan fell to his knee as a result of this blow. She was fast, faster than he had anticipated. The girl raised the blade once again and swung at his head. This time, Estavan had enough time to retaliate. He swung his blade and found it meeting hers. He smirked before knocking the blade out of her hand. The girl was too surprised to react. Estavan took advantage of this trance and tripped her. He then pinned her to the ground and held the trainer a couple of inches from her neck.

"Yield?" He asked not retracting the blade

"Huh what?" She groaned. Realizing what had happened, she quickly recovered from her trance. "Wow, I never knew we were this close....." She said in a mischievous tone running her finger down his armor.

"It's a yes." He said getting up. Picking up both trainers, he sheathed them and tossed them towards her pack. "Get up." He said offering his hand.

"But it’s so much nicer down here." She slurred scanning his face for weakness. Finding none, she grabbed his arm and got up and started to dust herself off.

Estavan was impressed with her sword play so much that he had forgot what they had been dueling for. The girl looked at him for closure. "So what is it?"

"............... I didn’t catch your name...." Estavan said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Elaine.” The girl replied walking over to her pack, picking it up and swinging it over her shoulder. “You still have the poster?”

Estavan nodded. He revealed a worn out poster which he had folded up in his pocket. “I won, so I’ll decide.”

“C’mon, hero, you know you need me around!” Elaine exclaimed. “Besides, you got a lucky shot, if I had my blade I would ha-

“You’re done yet?” The Paladin asked mounting. “Get on.”

“I knew you would see it my way. Can I see the paper?” She asked. Estavan handed it to her. “Ready?” He asked Elaine. She nodded while slipping the paper into her pocket. “Alright Riku, let’s go!” he roared pulling the rein of his horse and taking off.

Estavan scanned the road ahead of him. There weren’t many people on the road. Usually, he would go looking for the local guild looking for a job that paid well but he couldn’t find any in this town.

“Oi!” He called out to a local denizen who seemed to know that place well enough to answer some questions. “Would you happen to know where the local guild is located?” The silver Paladin asked the man. The man looked at Estavan as if he were an alien.

“Guild? Those things still exist? I’m sorry son but you won’t find another guild for another couple of miles. You can try checking the inn to see if they have any job’s there.

“Oh.” Estavan replied looking a little disappointed. “That is unfortunate, regardless, I will check. Thank you for your time, sir.” Estavan replied excusing himself from the man’s presence. A few minutes passed before Estavan headed into the inn. There was a bulletin board with a job offer. After closer inspection, he found out that this wasn’t an ordinary job request.

“It’s a hit?” He asked himself

Help me guys.

btw, italics = flashback in this case

You only need three periods (no more!) for a full ellipsis.

Estavan? lol.

’ != ' geh

A few commas missing here and there.

armoured = armored geh

Edited by Dickpickle

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Actually, Kai, here's how to improve it.

Take all the computers in your house and either throw it off a high-rise building or burn it in a fire. It'll look much better.

You COULD just convince his parents to install a block on the RPing part of SF an- who am I kidding, that would be awesome 8D

COMPUTER FIRE~~

I've got 1426 subscribers on YT. I have enough little kids drooling over what I say on the internet. I'd like less.

Does that mean they are your little zombie fans who drool over you? Because they found a walkthrough of a game they like on YouTube and decided to follow it? Does it make you a devoted fan of someone because you like their art?

I think you may have over-exaggerated just a teeny bit.

Does that mean they are your little zombie fans who drool over you? Because they found a walkthrough of a game they like on YouTube and decided to follow it? Does it make you a devoted fan of someone because you like their art?

I think you may have over-exaggerated just a teeny bit.

Spike, we all know how an argument between us will go. I'll make amazing points, and you shall make a typo, which will ensure your failure.

And, if you don't believe me, all I can tell you if to go and look at my Monster Hunter videos. Sooooooooo many people asking when the next part will be. @______@

EDIT: WELL, that went well, didn't it, mistake?

Edited by seph1212

Kai, we all know how an argument between us will go. I'll make amazing points, and you shall make a typo, which will ensure your failure.

And, if you don't believe me, all I can tell you if to go and look at my Monster Hunter videos. Sooooooooo many people asking when the next part will be. @______@

Goddammit, you'll never let go of that one, will you?

Wait what? Amazing points? "I am better than you lol" is so amazing. XD

Goddammit, you'll never let go of that one, will you?

Wait what? Amazing points? "I am better than you lol" is so amazing. XD

I may not be better than you, but you're not worth my time. I've got a Fiancé to talk to and a robot game to play. Have fun here~

Spike, you know I don't hate you XD You can call me Trent, if you want

I may not be better than you, but you're not worth my time. I've got a Fiancé to talk to and a robot game to play. Have fun here~

Spike, you know I don't hate you XD You can call me Trent, if you want

Fiancé shouldn't be capitalized as far as I'm aware. Give Up Robot 1 and 2 are pretty good games.

Fiancé shouldn't be capitalized as far as I'm aware. Give Up Robot 1 and 2 are pretty good games.

Oh, really? I've always capitalized it .__.; I thought it would be like Father and Mother... But I guess those might not have to be capitalized either XD

I'm playing Super Robot Taisen Original Generations. I love it.

Oh, really? I've always capitalized it .__.; I thought it would be like Father and Mother... But I guess those might not have to be capitalized either XD

I'm playing Super Robot Taisen Original Generations. I love it.

I don't think they are either. :/

Assuming it's intended to be a woman, it also needs another 'e'.

Fiancée: female betrothed.

Fiancé: male equivalent.