That One Thread

Florete

There are a good few cats around my house, but most of them just run off once approached.

They haven't gotten used to you yet?

As for Malboros, there are two words you'd hate to see on the screen - Bad Breath.

You just made me remember what Malboros are. Yes, I always attempt to run from them.

I doubt it. At any rate, the big problem with cats is their gauge runs out faster than those of other laguz.

Hmmm, but there's Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones lying around...

<3 Scizor

Bad ALS

<3 Kingdra

Good ALS

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Must have been a Scyther that just evolved. Scizor doesn't get STAB on Wing Attack. Scyther doesn't get STAB on Bullet Punch but even then, his Speed should be high enough for Agility to be unnecessary. Unless this Scyther really fears getting revenge'd by Scarves or by the very few Pokemon with higher Agility.

It's a complete joke on Scizor though.

This was on Pokemon Online. Everyone that's challenged me today got 5-0 sweeped (Aero died)

This was on Pokemon Online. Everyone that's challenged me today got 5-0 sweeped (Aero died)

Oh snap, if only I had my own laptop here, then I would have challenged you right here right now. You better hope you can counter Rhythm~ (RestTalk Kingdra). And if you want to use Skarmory for that, make sure you either eliminate my Magnezone (if Leftovers) or Gliscor (Shed Shell) first.

They haven't gotten used to you yet?

You just made me remember what Malboros are. Yes, I always attempt to run from them.

Hmmm, but there's Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones lying around...

I think they're wild.

Yeah...

True, but Olivi Grass is pretty expensive and Laguz Stones aren't exactly common. You only have 5 sets of Laguz Stones before endgame.

Also, chapter 3-8 is one in which the chapter name has NOTHING AT ALL to do with what happens in the chapter.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

WELL I THINK MY KINGDRA BEATS YOUR KINGRA

I hate Skarmory. Only defensive pokemon I ever use are Blissey and Forretress.

Gliscor is a penis.

Magnezone is a FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Yeah, you'd beat me.

You use Blissey? Get out of here right now.

I think they're wild.

Ah, that would explain it.

True, but Olivi Grass is pretty expensive and Laguz Stones aren't exactly common. You only have 5 sets of Laguz Stones before endgame.

But I had a whole lot of Grass without buying any. Unless Janaff and Ulki are actually worth using, I might just try giving them to Ranulf.

Also, chapter 3-8 is one in which the chapter name has NOTHING AT ALL to do with what happens in the chapter.

Eh, I forgot what it was called.

Finally, someone decent. Dragonite would have nuked my team if Starmie hadn't survived that Dragon Claw >_>

This is when you begin to appreciate Starmie's defenses. Starmie also has Recover and access to Thunderbolt, Surf, and Ice Beam. Which reminds me, I still haven't shown you my Gravity Starmie with Thunder, Hydro Pump, and Blizzard.

You use Blissey? Get out of here right now.

This is when you begin to appreciate Starmie's defenses. Starmie also has Recover and access to Thunderbolt, Surf, and Ice Beam. Which reminds me, I still haven't shown you my Gravity Starmie with Thunder, Hydro Pump, and Blizzard.

Only on my Ubers team, though TBH I only use it on things like Kyogre.

Mine is the typical Spinnner Starmie which also functions as a middle finger to Dragons. YEAH.

and what the fuck

Ah, that would explain it.

But I had a whole lot of Grass without buying any. Unless Janaff and Ulki are actually worth using, I might just try giving them to Ranulf.

Eh, I forgot what it was called.

Yeah.

I dunno how you got so many, really. Because I don't think I even end up with that much. At any rate, I don't bother with Ranulf because cat laguz are augh in RD, and I say Ranulf's no exception even if he doesn't suck.

Chapter 3-8 is called Incandescent Glow.

:awesome:

Starmie has always been among my favorite Pokemon.

Only on my Ubers team, though TBH I only use it on things like Kyogre.

Mine is the typical Spinnner Starmie which also functions as a middle finger to Dragons. YEAH.

and what the fuck

Specs Kyogre beats Blissey

Spinner Starmie has to choose between Recover and a third attack. I'd rather have both.

Yup, they all have 100 Acc when Gravity is active. 120 BP attacks with Hydro Pump having 180.

What sort of IDIOT runs an Articuno lead?

Don't be so mean to the new guy now who just downloaded Pokemon Online five minutes ago and never heard of Smogon or even Stealth Rock.

Someone tried to play Articuno (lead), Dragonite, Charizard, Blastoise, Glalie, Houndoom.

Yup, no clue about Stealth Rock. And poor guy got pushed to OU solely because of Dragonite. In a team with Glalie that lacks Abomasnow.

It's funny what Scizor is capable of.

And stupid too.

I dunno how you got so many, really. Because I don't think I even end up with that much. At any rate, I don't bother with Ranulf because cat laguz are augh in RD, and I say Ranulf's no exception even if he doesn't suck.

It's because I never use them ever. Ya think maybe Ranulf would be worth using with transfers? Because I found him really good in PoR.

Chapter 3-8 is called Incandescent Glow.

...O-kay, and what chapter was that again?

:awesome:

Starmie has always been among my favorite Pokemon.

Thanks for reminding me to ask you: What's your favorite Pokemon? Unless it fails too much competitively, I can put it in my team and name it "Richter Lanford"

Edited by Proto

Specs Kyogre beats Blissey

Spinner Starmie has to choose between Recover and a third attack. I'd rather have both.

Yup, they all have 100 Acc when Gravity is active. 120 BP attacks with Hydro Pump having 180.

Don't be so mean to the new guy now who just downloaded Pokemon Online five minutes ago and never heard of Smogon or even Stealth Rock.

Yup, no clue about Stealth Rock. And poor guy got pushed to OU solely because of Dragonite. In a team with Glalie that lacks Abomasnow.

And stupid too.

Only way I can wall it well enough, because I sure as hell don't want Deoxys-A taking that Water Spout.

Fuck Recover, never really needed it.

motherfucker

Still... That's like, a maingame pokemon team. And he's challenged me 4 times in this hour already. Granted, I left twice because I had to redownlaod PO, but...

His old team had Abomasnow. I had CS Heatran.

Scizor is da bess

Someone tried to play Articuno (lead), Dragonite, Charizard, Blastoise, Glalie, Houndoom.

It's funny what Scizor is capable of.

So much Rock-weak Pokemon... I doubt whoever ran this team knows about Stealth Rock.

So much Rock-weak Pokemon... I doubt whoever ran this team knows about Stealth Rock.

I laid SR out, but TBH I didn't even need it. Articuno was OHKO'd (I didn't want Aero taking a hit), Dragonite killed Aero while I set up on it, Starmie laser beamed Dragonite, LOLCharizard, parahaxxed Glalie when I sent in Magnezone. Unfortunately, Zone got frozen, so I swapped to Scizor. GG.

Only way I can wall it well enough, because I sure as hell don't want Deoxys-A taking that Water Spout.

;~; what happened to my Latias?

Fuck Recover, never really needed it.

Oh, boy, now I REALLY want you to try facing my RestTalking Kingdra.

motherfucker

6 is a plural number

Still... That's like, a maingame pokemon team. And he's challenged me 4 times in this hour already. Granted, I left twice because I had to redownlaod PO, but...

He never learns, does he?

His old team had Abomasnow. I had CS Heatran.

Even with Abomasnow, Glalie is a failure. Yes, even at NU with Snover. And we're talking about OU over here...

Scizor is da bess

I hate you

^This. AND ANSWER MY QUESTION ALREADY

Also, should I swap Blissey out for Latias? Proto, you are not allowed to vote on this matter.

You do know that Blissey is one of the most hated Pokemon in the game, right? I doubt she would get even one vote.

It's because I never use them ever. Ya think maybe Ranulf would be worth using with transfers? Because I found him really good in PoR.

...O-kay, and what chapter was that again?

Thanks for reminding me to ask you: What's your favorite Pokemon? Unless it fails too much competitively, I can put it in my team and name it "Richter Lanford"

Never knew that.

Dunno. However, getting transfers for a laguz is something that likely wouldn't happen, since their caps are way too high. And Ranulf's bases in RD are pretty good. And even if you wanted to get him a transfer, Strength is likely all you'd get.

The one with Mr. Cowardly General as the boss.

I'll say Starmie. Also, you'd have to go for "Richter" or something due to character limits.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Tricked Blissey.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Trick and Taunt are two things that all walls hate.

Never knew that.

Acc of all attacks (both sides) gets multiplied by 1.5. So anything with 67 Acc gets 100 Acc and stuff like Hypnosis and Zap Cannon are significantly more reliable. And enemies rarely benefit from this advantage since non-Gravity teams tend to stick with 100 Acc moves (or at least 85)

Dunno. However, getting transfers for a laguz is something that likely wouldn't happen, since their caps are way too high. And Ranulf's bases in RD are pretty good. And even if you wanted to get him a transfer, Strength is likely all you'd get.

Bah, okay, fine, I'll just stick to the royals this time.

The one with Mr. Cowardly General as the boss.

Lava stage?

I'll say Starmie. Also, you'd have to go for "Richter" or something due to character limits.

It's a Pokemon Simulator, not the actual game. The limit is way higher over there.

Who the hell runs Trick and Leftovers on the same pokemon? It saved my Scizor from death >_>

Happened to me once, I think. Basically, I decided to get rid of someone's Choice item but forgot that Trick was one of the moves. And when I saw Trick in battle, I thought I was Choiced. Too many teams to keep track of.

Kingdra is the only way for me to beat Breloom, aside from tricking the bastard, but then I'll still get FP'd. Plus I have no trickers.

Breloom is fucking beast.

Especially mine.