• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Good Lux.

And Trent, he's using my guide now. It's all good.

Except my guide might be too geometrically oriented. :sweatdrop:

Wut.

Lakche is a broken myrmidon/swordmaster in my hack, like normal XD

Well, seeing that I have 4SMs and 4 Mercs, swordies overflowed and I have, like, no fliers.

Lakche's incredibly broken though. She got her original offensive caps from FE7 and Dragonrider-like defense. Well, not that high, but pretty damn high. I think it's 26DEF/25RES.

Favoritism go~

Also, I'm going to get her sword animation for Wyvern Knight. She starts A swords B lances but goes no animation with her swords right now.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well, uh... You're a moron, then :<

Look, I didn't really stop to consider that proportions would apply in the anime style of drawing. It is not my fault that I just want to jump right in and want to draw without first learning the intricacies of the human body. That is simply a mentality I can not control: "I want perfection. I want it now, I want nothing less. Any failure is a waste in the process." I cannot control that mentality, nor can I control how it affects the way that I think. And now that I'm attempting to learn anatomy, I find I can't do that right either. I can't do anything right. So I'm more of a moron for trying to draw in the first place.

Look, I didn't really stop to consider that proportions would apply in the anime style of drawing. It is not my fault that I just want to jump right in and want to draw without first learning the intricacies of the human body. That is simply a mentality I can not control: "I want perfection. I want it now, I want nothing less. Any failure is a waste in the process." I cannot control that mentality, nor can I control how it affects the way that I think. And now that I'm attempting to learn anatomy, I find I can't do that right either. I can't do anything right. So I'm more of a moron for trying to draw in the first place.

OCD

You sound like me... that's not good.

That's, uh... Actually, that's pretty much all your fault XD

You sound like me... that's not good.

I'll separate us by adding that I don't want anything less than perfection because beyond myself, I feel that I will not be accepted by anyone unless I am without a flaw. Thus I reach for a goal that I will never achieve, always leaving that feeling that I'm not doing something right.

No you're not, man. You gotta start somewhere. You gotta learn through hard work and hand cramps. And not pay attention in class and doodle away.

I'm going to assume that last part was in jest.

TEN DAYS

I want it right.

That's, uh... Actually, that's pretty much all your fault XD

A general mentality that I can't control. Is that my fault? All starts there, and it spawns from my subconscious. I can't change that.

Edited by Iksel