That One Thread

Florete

Rebbecca anyone?

Rebecca: Teach me how to be feminine

Louise: ...this'll be hard >.>;

Nah. I don't want to be feminine.

Some of my friends have tried... and failed.

Two things my squishy OCD ex who supported Bush's whore wasn't.

Sorry, it's kinda hard to get past the venom.

Venom?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Venom?

I'm still kinda bitter. Whenever the topic of conversation almost slightly looks like it could flit to her, it turns to insults.

...I did sorta chip one of her teeth accidentally at some point, but frankly I don't really give a damn anymore.

... even though i hate my ex with fiery passion, i would never lay hands on her.

furet how could you

I said accidentally. I would have thought you could leap to the conclusion that it wasn't through a thrown punch or anything.

She, for some arcane reason, had some ... string? I dunno, taut between her teeth and somewhere else. I accidentally put my elbow down on the string. She claimed this chipped her tooth.

... even though i hate my ex with fiery passion, i would never lay hands on her.

furet how could you

She dumped him just for forgetting her birthday or something, and rather nastily too. I don't even get why girls care that much about menial things like that.

Though, the dude I like knows my birthday.

Probably only because it's a day ahead of his.

:wtf:

lumi dont say that!

Why? What are the benefits?

Dress up and be pretty, while useful for formal occasions (and fyi, I can dress well already), is otherwise a waste of time that I can use to do other things like sprite, drink coffee, and sleep.

Knowing how to fight and to defend oneself is far more practical.

Honestly, I should carry around a scalpel and some cyanide. Try to mug me and be slashed with deadly poison. Or kneed in the nads. Or both.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I said accidentally. I would have thought you could leap to the conclusion that it wasn't through a thrown punch or anything.

She, for some arcane reason, had some ... string? I dunno, taut between her teeth and somewhere else. I accidentally put my elbow down on the string. She claimed this chipped her tooth.

I should add this was after she dumped me, but before she actually thought to let me know.

oh @_@

She dumped him just for forgetting her birthday or something, and rather nastily too. I don't even get why girls care that much about menial things like that.

Though, the dude I like knows my birthday.

Probably only because it's a day ahead of his.

Why? What are the benefits?

Dress up and be pretty, while useful for formal occasions (and fyi, I can dress well already), is otherwise a waste of time that I can use to do other things like sprite, drink coffee, and sleep.

Knowing how to fight and to defend oneself is far more practical.

Honestly, I should carry around a scalpel and some cyanide. Try to mug me and be slashed with deadly poison. Or kneed in the nads. Or both.

Um, I should be asking you that?

I don't know. I don't understand my gender. I don't understand my opposite gender. I don't understand people. I only understand the theories in mathematics and the principles of art.

I can analyze fictitious characters fine. But real people... I have no clue.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I don't know. I don't understand my gender. I don't understand my opposite gender. I don't understand people. I only understand the theories in mathematics and the principles of art.

this is gonna sound really blunt but this is why you're friend isnt into you. you need to learn how to understand people.

this is gonna sound really blunt but this is why you're friend isnt into you. you need to learn how to understand people.

this is gonna sound really blunt but this is why you're not taken. you need to realize that it's not about understanding, but being the best person you can be for them (though understanding helps).

EDIT: As seen by the above post, you lack understanding too, Kai. The fact that might have touched a nerve didn't cross your mind?

Edited by Iksel

If I said that to my ex, she would probably have punched me in the face until I stopped being quote melodramatic unquote.

OHMYGODTHEPAGENUMBER

...1667?

If someone punches me I just dodge.

And punch them back if they deserve it.

But then in comes my retarded sense of chivalry.

IDK, a bit of this "melodrama" doesn't really hurt. As long as it's not all the fucking time.

I know. Of course, now that I think about it...she seemed to think that I knew the relationship had been called off? I dunno. Fuck, I don't care, if those're her standards.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

If someone hits me it depends on who it is.

If it's a lass, I can't really do anything about it. and probably deserve it, although one girl does hit me and poke me for no reason whatsoever

If it's a guy, uh... It depends on who. But I usually hit about twice as hard to make them not do it again.

TO BE A DRAGON YOU GOTTA BE STRONG

HUMBLE NEVER BRAGGIN'

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR RIGHT, BATTLING WRONG

WITH THE POWER OF THE DRAGON

LIVE THE CODE, THE CODE OF THE DRAGON

FIGHT FOR RIGHT WITH THE MIGHT OF THE DRAGON

WITH THE MARTIAL ARTS OF THE DRAGON

"Never intentionally harm another, do not battle if you can avoid it! You, Billy Lee, are dragon master, now."

DRAGON MASTER WAS BORN WITH THE MARK

OF THE DOUBLE DRAGON

FIGHT FOR RIGHT WITH THE MIGHT OF THE DRAGON

WITH THE MARTIAL ARTS OF THE DRAGON

^The way to manliness.