• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, the Prologue is going to be similar to FE7 Prologue's map, and Chapter One takes place slightly west of the shrine in FE7 Chapter Two. Other than that, making the lot.

Well, the Prologue is going to be similar to FE7 Prologue's map, and Chapter One takes place slightly west of the shrine in FE7 Chapter Two. Other than that, making the lot.

'K.

You DO know how tedious events are to make, and are not just saying this because I asked, right?

...Events basically encompass everything, right?

...You might want to research this before saying you're just going to do them >__>;

I'm going to plan out some maps. Probably make them myself, too.

As for events, well, I want to make Lachesis(Selena) recruitable by Fin(Duessel) in C13, so...

That shouldn't be that tough. Just an extra event in the ones already there. Like I told Furet, research.

Yeah. And Seth's Lance of Manliness needs to be given to him, not at start, because 25 mt Luna Lance is broken as fuck and even more so if he gets it at start. 'm thinking Lucius gets Aureola later too. Starts with Lightning first. Same with Sety and Holsety (I'll have Sigurd give him that, so C19) and Pent and Forblaze. Dunno when he gets that though.

And have Hero Sword be something that Ayra gives to Lakche personally on one of those Frelia Sophara army to the conquer tiem, so that's a lot of events already.

Time to learn FE8 events~

And Karel getting the shit at Jehanna Rivough, too. When Karel replaces Marisa in Gerik Raven's mercs.

Edited by Luminescent Blade