• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

LOLFE8ENEMIES

Of ALL people you choose to suicide into, you choose the tank guy with the highest DEF and HP and a 25 mt Lance that does a constant damage of 49 until he gains another STR because of its manliness. The Lumi standing next to him may kill you just as easily, but seriously? Suiciding into Seth when the fucking Lord is in range? What

How stupid are those enemies?

It's idiotic. WHY does PE get the SAME amount of time as fucking SCIENCE? Not to mention Science is split equal parts between Biology, Chemistry, Physics and...something similar to Physics that I've forgotten. PE is 3/4ths beating people up and 1/4th learning how to drink and fuck.

LOLFE8ENEMIES

Of ALL people you choose to suicide into, you choose the tank guy with the highest DEF and HP and a 25 mt Lance that does a constant damage of 49 until he gains another STR because of its manliness. The Lumi standing next to him may kill you just as easily, but seriously? Suiciding into Seth when the fucking Lord is in range? What

How stupid are those enemies?

Damn stupid.

I have just thought of a map where the object is Arson. And I know how to pull it off.

I like PE :<

Changing rooms suck, though.

And, y'know, when I was younger, I had that pervy boy thought of sneaking into the girls' changing room, but, I would hate to see thongs if I did >______<;;;;

Maybe Seth and Lumi are so overpowered, that the enemies just attack Seth because he's closer? Iunno. BALANCE.

You know, seeing Lumi's hack, it's not often that I can have a Merc with good bases and growths with a Prf that has 50 Uses and an equal sum of Crit and feel like everything's in balance XD

Edited by Furetchen

I'm only testing the character abilities first. And then cranking enemy growths up to 40-60 in all areas except HP. 70 if I'm really being sadistic. And then I gotta change maps.

But storyline first, because this isn't a strictly FE4 mod. Karel comes in somewhere and he and Raven fight over Lucius's love~

...and actually, Lumi was closer.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You should do the maps and events at the same time as you do the story :<

I see too many hacks go off track because the person making it is doing all the text first, which makes it harder to change the maps and events later, 'cause, you have to change the text to reflect the maps and events and such.

Keano: Oh, arright. Well, see, what we gotta do is- Who's this fecker?

Echidna: Um...this is-

Furetchen: I am Lord Furetchen Koidra Kaelin Aydan Niall Pavel Matthias Farian Thorn Yossarian of Drasnia and Madrigal, a simple working-class hero from the streets of Rebache.

Echidna: ...That doesn't make any sense. How can you be a Lord AND a working-class hero? ...And from three completely different places?

Furetchen: Because I'm just that awesome.

Furetchen; More than he appears. Or less. Could really be either. I seriously have no clue what to do with him XD

You should do the maps and events at the same time as you do the story :<

I see too many hacks go off track because the person making it is doing all the text first, which makes it harder to change the maps and events later, 'cause, you have to change the text to reflect the maps and events and such.

I'm writing the story, as in, writing it in a word document, and then dealing with the text.

Right now, besides some stuff that Tana said that I changed because I'm NOT seeing Lakche saying that, FE8 script is still intact.

LOLFURET.

Oh, I already made a bet I could have both hacks finished by the end of 2011.

._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

That is all I have to say to that.

Hey, if you can actually make me laugh with it, go for it.

I was merely surprised and laughing my ass off at Furet's statement of getting both hacks done by the end of 2011, if he plans on doing maps and events.

Furet, I have one thing to say to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHeHTaB9LTg

It's idiotic. WHY does PE get the SAME amount of time as fucking SCIENCE? Not to mention Science is split equal parts between Biology, Chemistry, Physics and...something similar to Physics that I've forgotten. PE is 3/4ths beating people up and 1/4th learning how to drink and fuck.

I wanna live wherever that happens.

seph1212, for once, I have to agree.

I... need to write a damn plot first. I think the order of character entry is going to be the same, though. I just need to get Selena to be recruitable along with the rest of the cast, and Prf distribution. Like Sigurd delivering Sety the Holsety at the end of 13A (Idkwhen in Eph route because I don't play it as much) instead of having it at start when he joins with Tinny.

Oh, I know I'm going to fail. BUT HEY, MOTIVATION

...Given that one's simple...ish, and the other's really short, 2012 is realistic, ish.

Lemme just give you a comparison.

I've been working on my hack, which has map changes, tons of portrait overhauls, graphics overhauls and music overhauls, with a little events editing, and after doing all that for TWO YEARS, I've only finished up to the route split.

Good luck.

I... need to write a damn plot first. I think the order of character entry is going to be the same, though. I just need to get Selena to be recruitable along with the rest of the cast, and Prf distribution. Like Sigurd delivering Sety the Holsety at the end of 13A (Idkwhen in Eph route because I don't play it as much) instead of having it at start when he joins with Tinny.

I can help, if you want.

Lemme just give you a comparison.

I've been working on my hack, which has map changes, tons of portrait overhauls, graphics overhauls and music overhauls, with a little events editing, and after doing all that for TWO YEARS, I've only finished up to the route split.

Good luck.

:grins nervously:

...............Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeht.