That One Thread

Florete

Overall. YEEEEEEEEEEES.

Only a few things.

Lol@Mist being useless, though, since playtests gave her as the combat capabilities of Lucius with more dodge on a horse. That's saying something, lol.

Midir's entry involves saving Aideen from Gandolf and Kinbois. One man and one bow, until he met up with Lumi/Shanan's army.

ShananxLakche's actually more canon than ShananxLumi.

The others are awesome.

*sigh*

'A cleric, and Rey's tagalong. Somewhat bumbling, mostly competent.'

'A dedicated knight of the realm. Trying to save his charge from Verdane.'

'The Odo patriarch. Faintly incestuous for Lakche, herself a product of incest.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

*sigh*

'A cleric, and Rey's tagalong. Somewhat bumbling, mostly competent.'

'A dedicated knight of the realm. Trying to save his charge from Verdane.'

'The Odo patriarch. Faintly incestuous for Lakche, herself a product of incest.

Lakche's only a product of incest if someone's silly enough to pair Ayra up with Holyn, when every sensible person pairs her with Lex. Kthx.

Besides, LexXAyra is canon in the manga... And I like my manga canon ; ~ ;

Edited by seph1212

It's actually Reyes in the hack, but I totally was lazy in typing this up.

Lumi, I don't think LakcheXShanan should be canon. It's just more incest @~@

Odocest is wincest.

That and it's the most canonical pairing in my hack after LumixSeth and RutgerxClarine. And OgmaxNavarre. Even Lucius has a chance of getting with Karel instead of Raven.

Yeah, 'cause that's what Rhys should be doing. Attacking Generals.

I like getting his light rank up, don't question my tactics.

Point is, in RD anyway, Mist's easier and less tiresome to take care of. She isn't useless. Also mounted healer > foot healer, always. In FE9, they're both meh.

Lakche's only a product of incest if someone's silly enough to pair Ayra up with Holyn, when every sensible person pairs her with Lex. Kthx.

And I like my Lakche running around with 62ATK lulzing through Bahara like her own front door.

It's actually Reyes in the hack, but I totally was lazy in typing this up.

Odocest is wincest.

That and it's the most canonical pairing in my hack after LumixSeth and RutgerxClarine. And OgmaxNavarre. Even Lucius has a chance of getting with Karel instead of Raven.

Incest, no matter who with, is never wincest, kthx.

Edited by seph1212

They neither need nor want Elite. HP cancels out defence, and the skill and Luna makes up for strength. Fuck the manga.

Can I give you a manly hug?

They neither need nor want Elite. HP cancels out defence, and the skill and Luna makes up for strength. Fuck the manga.

Elite makes them kill shit faster, HP AND Defense are benefits from Lex, and Lakche never has a problem with strength. The manga is awesome, kthx.

Your point is moot! The same thing happens to Lakche is the pairing is Lex and Ayra.

...Which is when she gets fucked up by magic she can't dodge effectively. Speaking of fucking up, what about Skasaher?

Holyn is also incredibly attractive.

You see, I'm an OgmaxNavarre fangirl.

LakchexShanan is wincest because Johalvier would never have been able to dodge shit from Julius, thus being higher up in the priority to be Meteor'd. Shanan has AVO up the ass even without Balmung and provided excellent support to Lakche.

Elite makes them kill shit faster, HP AND Defense are benefits from Lex, and Lakche never has a problem with strength. The manga is awesome, kthx.

They oneround everything anyway, Holyn has more HP, I'm certain, thanks for helping my point, and whatever.

Holyn is also incredibly attractive.

You see, I'm an OgmaxNavarre fangirl.

LakchexShanan is wincest because Johalvier would never have been able to dodge shit from Julius, thus being higher up in the priority to be Meteor'd. Shanan has AVO up the ass even without Balmung and provided excellent support to Lakche.

I'll stick Shanan with Patty and Ayra with Celice, if you don't mind, madame `~`

Your point is moot! The same thing happens to Lakche is the pairing is Lex and Ayra.

Lakche cannot get to 62ATK with Lex as her father. 52 max.

62 is FUCKING BALMUNG. Also means 52 AS and 45% change of activation either Astra or Luna.

They oneround everything anyway, Holyn has more HP, I'm certain, thanks for helping my point, and whatever.

I like getting my units promoted faster, Holyn works better with Brigid, I helped both our points and okay :P

Lakche cannot get to 62ATK with Lex as her father. 52 max.

62 is FUCKING BALMUNG. Also means 52 AS and 45% change of activation either Astra or Luna.

You have to glitch to get the Balmung onto her. Neither Astra or Luna are going to matter once you finally get to Yurius, so, just having Astra is enough to get rid of every enemy in her way.

You have to glitch to get the Balmung onto her. Neither Astra or Luna are going to matter once you finally get to Yurius, so, just having Astra is enough to get rid of every enemy in her way.

See my profile for a three turn, non-Narga clear of Lakche owning the shit out Yurius at endgame. 0% hit rates against her. Take that, bitch.

Lakche is the best statistical wielder of Balmung. And with Balmung she can beat the shit out of RD Trueblades in offensive stats. They're THIRD TIER DAMMIT.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Last time I used LexLakche she got to level 30 before C8 is even over. EXP overload, man.

Also, 42ATK LunaCrit=instant OHKO no matter who you are. Unless you have Nihil or some shit like that.

Nothing wrong with getting your favorite myrmidon to swordmaster and getting her maxed out early, yeah?

FE4 is already broken enough without Lakche OHKOing everything without Nihil, and besides, Astra+Criticals kill everything just as easily.

I like getting my units promoted faster, Holyn works better with Brigid, I helped both our points and okay :P

Dood, they promote in, like, three chapters as it is. It is strange, because both everybody and nobody wants Lex. Nobody matches his stats, everybody wants elite. Who to pin him to, if not Ayra, out of genuine curiosity. I'm trying for LexAyra but I doubt I'll be impressed.