That One Thread

Florete

See my profile for a three turn, non-Narga clear of Lakche owning the shit out Yurius at endgame. 0% hit rates against her. Take that, bitch.

Lakche is the best statistical wielder of Balmung. And with Balmung she can beat the shit out of RD Trueblades in offensive stats. They're THIRD TIER DAMMIT.

You were arguing the usefulness of Luna, which there is none against Yurius. Take that, bitch.

I never said she wouldn't be able to kill him one on one. I said that Astra and Luna would be useless. lrn2read.

Statistics be damned, Shanan deserves the Balmung!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

But I was arguing the point of Balmung on Lakche and you took my point as Luna.

And Luna was used on Brian anyway for a clean OHKO.

Lex!Lakche can't kill Yurius. Holyn!Lakche can.

Plus, I've had bad experiences involving Skasaher stopping at 25 SPD. Not cool, bro. Not cool. And I miss the 76 HP from Holyn. 68 isn't cool either.

And Lakche is like, my FE alter ego. Feed her more power, the better.

Dood, they promote in, like, three chapters as it is. It is strange, because both everybody and nobody wants Lex. Nobody matches his stats, everybody wants elite. Who to pin him to, if not Ayra, out of genuine curiosity. I'm trying for LexAyra but I doubt I'll be impressed.

Again, nothing wrong with getting broken units in FE4 XD

I guess you could stick Lex with Briggid. Elite on Patty and Faval might help their lower leveled-ness. If not Briggid... Then, yeah, no one .__. I just think Elite's too good to waste.

I was impressed with AyraXLex, but, eh, maybe it was just personal experience. I'm never disappointed with a unit almost promoting after two chapters.

Edited by seph1212

But I was arguing the point of Balmung on Lakche and you took my point as Luna.

And Luna was used on Brian anyway for a clean OHKO.

Lex!Lakche can't kill Yurius. Holyn!Lakche can.

Plus, I've had bad experiences involving Skasaher stopping at 25 SPD. Not cool, bro. Not cool. And I miss the 76 HP from Holyn. 68 isn't cool either.

And Lakche is like, my FE alter ego. Feed her more power, the better.

I don't like Holyn X Ayra because I like Holyn X Briggid. Faval is the manliest fucker in existence with that pairing.

Holyn Lakche can only beat Yurius because you glitch the game and give her the Balmung :P

Edited by seph1212

As a man who was forced to desperately throw people at Briggid in the final chapter, I can vouch for the fact that LexFaval blows and LexPatty still can't promote.

I don't like Holyn X Ayra because I like Holyn X Briggid. Faval is the manliest fucker in existence with that pairing.

I don't like Holyn X Briggid because I like HolynAyra. Ska is the manliest fucker in existence with that pairing.

:awesome:

As a man who was forced to desperately throw people at Briggid in the final chapter, I can vouch for the fact that LexFaval blows and LexPatty still can't promote.

Well.

I don't like Holyn X Briggid because I like HolynAyra. Ska is the manliest fucker in existence with that pairing.

:awesome:

Ska is never as manly as his sister, and always fails to impress me :<

I like Radolban more than him.

And I bet with your Ayra X Holyn pairing that neither Lakche or Ska have capped HP.

Faval can cap it. As well as almost every other stat, save res and magic.

Edited by seph1212

If you don't want to pair Lex with Ayra, then pair him with Tiltyu. Ambush+Wrath combo + tanky mages = WIN.

Can't let you do that, ERL.

Levin X Tiltyu for first chapter Holsety. I like making the broken FE more broken.

Edited by seph1212

Ska is never as manly as his sister, and always fails to impress me :<

I like Radolban more than him.

And I bet with your Ayra X Holyn pairing that neither Lakche or Ska have capped HP.

Faval can cap it. As well as almost every other stat, save res and magic.

...Yeah, because you go for LeXAyra, and Lex's stats don't complement his.

And...yeah, they do. Faval is awesome as long as he has okay hit. Holyn's wasted on offering 'okay hit'.

...Yeah, because you go for LeXAyra, and Lex's stats don't complement his.

And...yeah, they do. Faval is awesome as long as he has okay hit. Holyn's wasted on offering 'okay hit'.

I've seen HolynXAyra Ska, and the forrest stat caps, and himself, never impress me, kthx.

Holyn gives Faval an impressive 175% HP growth, and makes most of his other growths 70% or higher.

He also gives Patty Luna, and a B rank, meaning she can actually use the hero sword she gets from Celice to make her actually useful `~`

Ska has availability and swords. And he'll reach 22 DEF cap anyway. And he costs less. Balmung!Lakche got the Thief Ring to accomodate Balmung costs that would've otherwise gone to Aless on any normal run. Shanan monopolizes the Bargain ring. And Faval doesn't need the damn HP. Ska's a melee dude. He needs it more. Plus, DewFaval gives Faval Bargain so Ichival costs are not a problem. Not to mention that Dew's growths save HP are pretty damn good.

Patty wants a two-range sword anyway. Even with base 6 rather than 3 STR and a 10 mt sword that hits twice, the only things she want to hit at one range is clerics.

Yeah. She'll have the damned SKL growths. But her leveling will still suck.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ska has availability and swords. And he'll reach 22 DEF cap anyway. And he costs less. Balmung!Lakche got the Thief Ring to accomodate Balmung costs that would've otherwise gone to Aless on any normal run. Shanan monopolizes the Bargain ring. And Faval doesn't need the damn HP. Ska's a melee dude. He needs it more. Plus, DewFaval gives Faval Bargain so Ichival costs are not a problem. Not to mention that Dew's growths save HP are pretty damn good.

Forrest reeeeeeaaaally isn't that good of a class, he costs less because he has not so good weapons that don't cost much to repair, and I've STILL never seen a very impressive Ska.

Faval gets more than HP from Holyn, again, kthx.

Dew growths are only good considering he doesn't have a holy blood. He doesn't have some of the best growths out of everyone in first gen. Only out of people without holy blood.

Well, if this is personal experience, I -have- seen a very impressive Ska, who could hold his own alongside Crusaders, and it was with HolynAyra.

I've planned the first bits.

Edited by Furetchen

We're all pretty much just arguing with our own personal experiences here.

Which, is kinda useless in a game with an RNG XD

I mean, fuck, someone could end up with a Lakche who never gets speed because the RNG hates them.

Edited by seph1212

Well, yes. Now can we shut the fuck up about stupid fucking pairings?

Anyway, what pairing Lumi prefers is neither my concern nor yours.

Oddly enough, my Lakche WAS speed-screwed :awesome:

Edited by Furetchen

But as he has no holy blood bonus, his sheer growths themselves are great to add on, and Faval is fucking two range and shouldn't be getting hit more than Ska does. And Silver Blade is hardly shitty, it's 20 mt, dammit.

But yeah. I'll shut up now.

I'm still doing the pairings I like in my hack even if it trolls people. Though, RavenxLucius and RutgerxClarine are pretty popular, but OgmaxNavarre is totally my fangirly doing and KarelxLucius is actually just crack.

Well, yes. Now can we shut the fuck up about stupid fucking pairings?

Anyway, what pairing Lumi prefers is neither my concern nor yours.

I just think incest is gross.

Now, Furet, provide something funny and entertaining so that we can move on from this.

But as he has no holy blood bonus, his sheer growths themselves are great to add on, and Faval is fucking two range and shouldn't be getting hit more than Ska does. And Silver Blade is hardly shitty, it's 20 mt, dammit.

But yeah. I'll shut up now.

I'm still doing the pairings I like in my hack even if it trolls people. Though, RavenxLucius and RutgerxClarine are pretty popular, but OgmaxNavarre is totally my fangirly doing and KarelxLucius is actually just crack.

*Insert counter argument here*

OgmaXNavaree. Oohhhhh, boooooooy.

I still don't see why Raven and Lucius is such a popular pairing. DAMN YOU, FANBASE!