• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

K. Tomorrow. Esther. GO.

...wait seriously?! I get a twodaysafter Boxing Day gift as well?!? But my gift sucked (even though I couldn't really do better). WELL I AIN'T COMPLAINING

I did say that Esther is my favorite character in your story.

Consider it fanart.

Works for me then.

Lumi, serious question, have you ever truly done female fanservice? I mean, I've seen your gallery, and the only fanservice I see is Seth normally

Lumi, serious question, have you ever truly done female fanservice? I mean, I've seen your gallery, and the only fanservice I see is Seth normally

She's better than Ken Zomg, who, frankly...whenever he tries to do fanservice, always looks kinda awkward. And often I'll keep looking over it for minutes just to count the flaws *shot*

Naw, Ken's good, but Lumi's better than IS's artists.

Edited by Furetchen

I have. I've done some seriously fanservicey-designs for my friends IRL. Not to mention all my pictures start with anatomy sketches to get shit right.

I prefer doing manservice since I enjoy it, but I can do female fanservice if called for.

She's better than Ken Zomg, who, frankly...whenever he tries to do fanservice, always looks kinda awkward. And often I'll keep looking over it for minutes just to count the flaws *shot*

Naw, Ken's good, but Lumi's better than IS's artists.

No doubt there. I've just never seen her post female fanservice.

I have. I've done some seriously fanservicey-designs for my friends IRL. Not to mention all my pictures start with anatomy sketches to get shit right.

I prefer doing manservice since I enjoy it, but I can do female fanservice if called for.

It\s a given that you would enjoy manservice more XD

Good to know. *secretly plans to commission Lumi to draw femservice in the future*

The empire switched hands from a low-tier unit to the godliest unit in FE.

It only makes sense.

Hell, the outfit for one of my characters in my friend's GURPS campaign is pretty damn fanservicey.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

The empire switched hands from a low-tier unit to the godliest unit in FE.

It only makes sense.

Except he isn't. And Rhythm~ is the goddess here, not you.

Oujay's an idiot and Lumi is female.

A very big idiot indeed

Except he isn't. And Rhythm~ is the goddess here, not you.

A very big idiot indeed

No, Oujay the unit fits in low tier, and you've just echoed my thoughts on oujay the member. Don't slag off Lumi to my face, or you'll regret it. Rhythm, fine lass as she is, is hardly ever here, anyway.

Right. What's the problem?

The problem is, we're not all Seth fanboys. In fact, none of us are, except Luminescent Blade!

Now, if it was something like Shannan's Empire Thread, it would have been much better.

The problem is, we're not all Seth fanboys. In fact, none of us are, except Luminescent Blade!

Now, if it was something like Shannan's Empire Thread, it would have been much better.

*raises hand*

I am so totally a Seth fanboy, kthx.

But this empire is changed hands based on the fact that Seth is the best unit in FE ever taking all aspects into consideration, not because of how sexy I think Seth is.

Shanan's trying to cop a feel anyway. In my sig at least.

Edited by Luminescent Blade