• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Furet, I don't know your goddamn problem with me and everything associated with me, but fuck off.

He became devoted to Luminescent Blade and refuses to acknowledge any other deity.

Furet, I don't know your goddamn problem with me and everything associated with me, but fuck off.

That wasn't directed at you. That was directed at Proto.

I confess my brief involvement in the, ah, flooding of your old thread was unfortunate, but aside from that incident and occasion where you attempted to wrest my holdings from me? I really hold nothing against you.

It looks good, except she looks a bit... manly? I mean her face. And the hair at the top is kinda weird, but that could just be me.

Yes it is but I don't care.

HOW.

Manly face

STILL, HOW.

trashw.png

This is how.

Face is Sonia + Fiora.

Mouth Fiora

Eyes Serra with some edits.

Eyebrows is all of them.

True meaning of splicing. Tee hee.

Edited by Amelia

He became devoted to Luminescent Blade and refuses to acknowledge any other deity.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You can't get over your longing for the 'good old days' and so you simultaneously act cordially with Lumi while stabbing her in the fucking throat.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You can't get over your longing for the 'good old days' and so you simultaneously act cordially with Lumi while stabbing her in the fucking throat.

Wait, when did I stab her?

Proto, what is your issue with me? Seriously?

I don't have any issues with you. In fact, I think you're the greatest artist in SF and also one of the cooler members here. And I really wanna see that Lakche as a banner. I have no clue what Teacher is talking about...

lilyz.png

Round 24 entry fuck yeah~

Lilyyyy<3

Amelia I hate your imagination. ;_; Don't worry, I won't say what everyone else already said.

Ahahaha.

Love the drama that happens in here.

Edited by Rorona

I don't have any issues with you. In fact, I think you're the greatest artist in SF and also one of the cooler members here. And I really wanna see that Lakche as a banner. I have no clue what Teacher is talking about...

Proto, it doesn't matter what, can you just... calm down on the hostility for a while? I'm really not in the mood.

Wait, when did I stab her?

I don't see anyone else holding major grudges against the new name of the fucking thread. Even I would stop bullshitting at this point; fuck, I already have.

Moreover you've probably had less sleep than me(!)

I actually want to play l4d, which is rare this late.

'specially since I sleep at 3 these days every day. ;A;

Gais, please stop railing on Furet.

It's too damn late.

Edit: Thanks Haru.

Edited by Luminescent Blade